Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) (18154 Views)

Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside / Timaya - 'Dance' Featuring Rudeboy P'square (Video) / Phyno – Financial Woman Ft. P'square (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by lifestyle1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Na so

If you need real Instagram followers chat me up
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by phynofino: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
I liked before listening
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by ikp120(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
Sarcasm at its peak mehn. He just cast slay queens finish. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
passyhansome:
Peter and Paul Okoye are the richest twins musicians not only in Africa, but in the world. Any other richer twins is on another planet. Of the top 10 most viewed African music videos on YouTube, P-Square has five, leaving other African musicians to share the remaining five. They are not only musicians; they are shrewd businessmen who don’t allow family sentiments get in the way of their money. Booking both of them cost more than any other African artiste and they are the only Nigerian musicians who own a mansion in the billionaire neighbourhood – Banana Island.
Their net worth stands at a monstrous N15 billion.

According to a source in Uber, the duo have over 35 vehicles plying the streets of Lagos to aid the transportation needs of Africa’s busiest and most populous city.

1 Like

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by Khutie: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
lepaciousfunmi:
Thanks P square for giving me hope dat am not ugly

I'm a beautiful lady
Nice video

Active Facebook page for sale
Contact me ASAP 08061321584

Lolzzzz! In fact na yhu geh dah song... Imaka! tongue
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by passyhansome(m): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
linzarah:

Their house is in Park View not Banana Island

They have
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by passyhansome(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=HarkymTheOracle post=55749612][/quote]

Am Proud of them
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by lepaciousfunmi(f): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
U no well
Park well joooor
Who knw u? cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Khutie:

Lolzzzz! In fact na yhu geh dah song... Imaka! tongue
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by mular(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
The music no even sweet me self undecided
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
passyhansome:
Peter and Paul Okoye are the richest twins musicians not only in Africa, but in the world. Any other richer twins is on another planet. Of the top 10 most viewed African music videos on YouTube, P-Square has five, leaving other African musicians to share the remaining five. They are not only musicians; they are shrewd businessmen who don’t allow family sentiments get in the way of their money. Booking both of them cost more than any other African artiste and they are the only Nigerian musicians who own a mansion in the billionaire neighbourhood – Banana Island.

According to a source in Uber, the duo have over 35 vehicles plying the streets of Lagos to aid the transportation needs of Africa’s busiest and most populous city.

who ask you. shut up n gerarahere
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by zpakln(f): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
The track is rendered over a joyful and addictive highlife instrumental and is accompanied with a video fully packed with beautiful bursts of colours and intense rib-cracking humour. Mobile users download video here: http://www.ngcube.com/p-square-nobody-ugly/
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by Noblequin(f): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
[color=#000000][/color]Bank Alert has more beat than this
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by Quinn22(f): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ehn?! P-Square talk true na.....70% of Nigerian guys especially Nairaland guys (90%) are fucking ugly and broke angry grin grin cheesy tongue cool

1 Like

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by stansaintly(m): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
chrisxxx:
Good effort. However I must say I was not moved to dance. I was not just moved at all. This is not to say that this will not sell in Aba and Owerri. I think it has a lot in common with Sir. Warrior or Oriental types of songs. No insult intended please just saying my mind.

Sing your own if you can. There's absolutely nothing in your mind to say, I will advice you to stop coughing out trashes

1 Like

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by Esthefaith(f): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
really enjoyed the video and the message it was passing across... sad but the truth

1 Like

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Positive video and message.
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by djemillionia: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
ok
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by chrisxxx(m): 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
stansaintly:

Sing your own if you can. There's absolutely nothing in your mind to say, I will advice you to stop coughing out trashes
You r right! My teacher told me to tell fools to avoid argument.

2 Likes

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by Oshatrends: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
The banger still hot.. Bigger Psquare Psquare — Nobody Ugly[b][/b]
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by naza9ja(m): 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Una no go help upcoming guys like us. Our thread with YouTube link no dey smell front page. If we try push am under comment for front page Una go ban us.

But see as Una rush publish P-Square wey don make am.

Where is the love mehn?

One day NL go celebrate my achievement.

Lalasticla and other mod, I hail
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
okay
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by Gbolahan07: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
Download The Full Video: P-Square - Nobody Ugly

http://lagosloadedng.com/download-mp4/video-p-square-nobody-ugly/
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by ooshinibos: 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
passyhansome:

what is your source ??
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by passyhansome(m): 9:06am On Apr 21, 2017
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by WachsComedy: 9:15am On Apr 21, 2017
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 21, 2017
grin dedicated to all the slay mama's and papa's
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by weedtheweeds: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2017
I appreciate your honesty and I share the same thought. So, you are not alone. But, in life never apologise for speaking your mind. Say it just as you feel it and never be scared to stand alone.
chrisxxx:
Good effort. However I must say I was not moved to dance. I was not just moved at all. This is not to say that this will not sell in Aba and Owerri. I think it has a lot in common with Sir. Warrior or Oriental types of songs. No insult intended please just saying my mind.
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by chrisxxx(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
weedtheweeds:
I appreciate your honesty and I share the same thought. So, you are not alone. But, in life never apologise for speaking your mind. Say it just as you feel it and never be scared to stand alone.
Bros thank you. I will never forget this advice.

1 Like

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by Jajayi: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cocky Hiphop Lines / Efe - "Somebody" (Audio) / Olamide – Science Student Official Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.