Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

MTN Urges Customers Not To Pay More For Airtime Recharge Cards - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MTN Urges Customers Not To Pay More For Airtime Recharge Cards (492 Views)

N45,000 Worth Of Recharge Cards. Fastest Finger Loads The Card. Sponsored By GLO / Opera Is Giving Out Recharge Cards / How To Load Recharge Cards On MTN, GLO, Airtel, Etisalat And Visafone Prepaid Li (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Urges Customers Not To Pay More For Airtime Recharge Cards by Papzey(f): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
I just received an SMS from MTN Nigeria urging its customers not pay more than the amount that is printed on every airtime recharge cards. The message originally reads:

"Dear customer, please do not agree to pay more than the amount that is printed on any MTN recharge card. Remember - what you see is what you pay!"

I guess they must have got news that many recharge card dealers have been adding N10/20 to sales amount of recharge cards and they are not pleased with that. All MTN customers should receive the same message too.

I personally have been experiencing the hike in price of airtime recharge cards for three days now. Every where I go around my community, they sell 100 recharge card for N110 and 200 for N210. This is bad because we all know MTN didn't increase the price, but ordinary Nigerians placed the hike on it to the detriment of every other MTN customers.

This price hiking of goods is common among many Nigerian traders. It is sheer wickedness. How do you set a price that is not in line with that of main manufacturer? This is bad for business. I hope the appropriate regulators can clamp down on traders who sells recharge cards for prices which is not what is printed on it.

Remember, what you see is what you pay. This act by the traders is corruption. Do not agree to pay!

Source: http://www.rapportnaija.com/2017/04/mtn-nigeria-urges-customers-not-to-pay.html?m=1

Re: MTN Urges Customers Not To Pay More For Airtime Recharge Cards by balogunsaheed(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
That is very common in Ilorin , Kwara state
Re: MTN Urges Customers Not To Pay More For Airtime Recharge Cards by Nogodye(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lol...How do we go about it?
Re: MTN Urges Customers Not To Pay More For Airtime Recharge Cards by Papzey(f): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lol just para for the seller and threaten to report to police lol
Re: MTN Urges Customers Not To Pay More For Airtime Recharge Cards by Partnerbiz(f): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
They are saying rubbish. Petty traders are slaves for these companies. How could you sell 10k airtime and make only 300 naira.? Isn't that slavery? They should reduce the price for them pls.

1 Like

Re: MTN Urges Customers Not To Pay More For Airtime Recharge Cards by MrShine(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Lunch Hour With Olabisi Onabanjo University - Nigeria Campus Photoshoot Weekend / Job Vacancy - Accountant Needed Urgently / Davido Released New Music "Fall"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.