Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

[photos] Check Out This Viral Wedding Invitation Card That Got Nigerians Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [photos] Check Out This Viral Wedding Invitation Card That Got Nigerians Talking (2124 Views)

Epic Throwback Video Of Davido As A Little Boy Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Dangote Celebrates DJ Cuppy's Birthday But See What Got Nigerians Talking (video / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage “Fever” Video Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] Check Out This Viral Wedding Invitation Card That Got Nigerians Talking by fingard02k(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
The wedding invitation card of Mr. Akalamnka Joseph and Miss Uchemefuola Patience has gone viral on Nigerian cyber space with the below caption;

“The wedding ceremony of Mr. Akalamnka Joseph and Miss Uchemefuola Patience both from AHIAZU MBAISE LGA of Imo state.
Whatever the man is pointing, I am very sure the girl can never see it.”

SEE MORE OF THEIR PHOTOS >>> http://www.enzyhub.com/photos-check-out-this-viral-wedding-invitation-card-that-got-nigerians-talking/

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: [photos] Check Out This Viral Wedding Invitation Card That Got Nigerians Talking by fingard02k(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: [photos] Check Out This Viral Wedding Invitation Card That Got Nigerians Talking by HungerBAD: 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Years ago.

I would have found something wrong with this picture,but my travels in life have made me meet people like this lady,who are genuinely attracted to older men.

There are also young guys,attracted to only very older women. At first,I thought it was for money or that they were hoodwinked by voodoo.

But hey,you can't force others not to love who they fall In love with.

So based on this. I am wishing them a happy marital life.

5 Likes

Re: [photos] Check Out This Viral Wedding Invitation Card That Got Nigerians Talking by Partnerbiz(f): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
Is this love? I mean, could this be love?
Re: [photos] Check Out This Viral Wedding Invitation Card That Got Nigerians Talking by bedspread: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hahahaha.... BEST PRE WEDDING ABI NA POST WEDDING PHOTO
Re: [photos] Check Out This Viral Wedding Invitation Card That Got Nigerians Talking by Preca(f): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ogun re!!
Re: [photos] Check Out This Viral Wedding Invitation Card That Got Nigerians Talking by StarBukola(f): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
What can motivate her to want to do this shocked the man looks broke to me,so why
Re: [photos] Check Out This Viral Wedding Invitation Card That Got Nigerians Talking by Joshater(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
StarBukola:
What can motivate her to want to do this shocked the man looks broke to me,so why

"gbola" grin
Re: [photos] Check Out This Viral Wedding Invitation Card That Got Nigerians Talking by ogtavia(m): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
well....her name is uchemefuola meaning 'I have lost my senses'....that's one way to look at it..
Re: [photos] Check Out This Viral Wedding Invitation Card That Got Nigerians Talking by princefunmmy(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
she is named right.. patience.. she's been patiently waiting for the man
Re: [photos] Check Out This Viral Wedding Invitation Card That Got Nigerians Talking by integritylady(f): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
love is blind
but in the other way, it might be a great chance of getting rich faster u know nah "will" nobody should quote me ooo
Re: [photos] Check Out This Viral Wedding Invitation Card That Got Nigerians Talking by sloo1: 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
So the guys name is 'Akalamnka' which means "I am old" and the girls name is 'uchemefuola' which means "I have lost my senses". one useless photoshop
Re: [photos] Check Out This Viral Wedding Invitation Card That Got Nigerians Talking by PUMPengineer(m): 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Preca:
Ogun re!!
preca can we chat privately somewhere on social network?

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Eazi Posts About Nigeria's Independence, Nigerians Come For Him / Tonto Dikeh And Churchill Back Together In Bond And Refreshed Love / Actress Chika Ike Stuns In Bikini Photo, Flashes Massive Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.