Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

MTN: Subcribers Shouldn't Pay More Than The Amount Printed On Recharge Cards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN: Subcribers Shouldn't Pay More Than The Amount Printed On Recharge Cards (402 Views)

Recharge And Get Paid Referral ID And How To Register On Recharge And Get Paid / Nigerians To Pay More For Alcohol, Cigarette As From Monday / Alcohol Consumers, Smokers To Pay More As Federal Govt Raises Excise Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN: Subcribers Shouldn't Pay More Than The Amount Printed On Recharge Cards by sammyscholar(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
It is no longer a news that you have to pay extra naira to get MTN recharge cards, making the amount you pay more than what is printed on the recharge cards.

The vendors are saying they sell above the printed value to allow for profit; because they procure them at almost the exact value printed on the recharge cards from the agents/wholesellers.

Now, the question is: at what point of the supply chain did the prices get hiked? Or was the increase from the network operator - MTN?

As a concerned subscriber of network -- who has been so bothered and wondering where the hike emanated from -- I got the below message from them; and going by it, I think the hike was orchestrated by the Intermediaries.

The message:

Dear customer, please do not agree to pay more than the amount that is printed on any MTN recharge card. Remember - what you see is what you pay!
Re: MTN: Subcribers Shouldn't Pay More Than The Amount Printed On Recharge Cards by sammyscholar(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
cc:
seun
lalasticlala
Re: MTN: Subcribers Shouldn't Pay More Than The Amount Printed On Recharge Cards by GloriaNinja(f): 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
MTN = THIEVES
Re: MTN: Subcribers Shouldn't Pay More Than The Amount Printed On Recharge Cards by sammyscholar(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
GloriaNinja:
MTN = THIEVES
lol
Re: MTN: Subcribers Shouldn't Pay More Than The Amount Printed On Recharge Cards by def111(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
this Na FP news,

for 2 weeks now, I never recharge my MTN, thank God for other network... if not Wetin MTN go use our eyes see, e for pass DSTV own,

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneur Spotlight: Ibiso Solar CEO Ibiso Solar Fashion Label / The Importance Of Decentralizing IT Department On Every Business Organization / Palace Reportedly Calls Royal Household Staff For Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.