Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,416 members, 7,954,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Did You Remember Former Gov Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Remember Former Gov Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State? (1076 Views)

Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State / Babangida Suntai Dies Hours After Burial Of Danbaba Suntai, His Brother / Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Remember Former Gov Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State? by Zenithpeak(m): 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
I got this from a friend on whatsapp.

'Let me die like a rigtheous, let my end be like him.....

That is the former Taraba State Govrnor, Danbaba Suntai, on a wheel chair playing with toy. He hardly recognises anybody including his wife. His case must serve a lesson to those in corridors today. My BIG CALL to all, at any level. This man a pharmacist, a LG chairman, State party chairman, Hon Commissioner, Secretary to the state government, above all, a onetime powerful and influential Governor of TARABA STATE. Look at him today in a wheelchair and a toy in his hand like a baby and just his wife. He can no longer recognize his wife, children nor family members. No Political allies/hypocrites etc around him anymore and not even some family members. He can no longer sign his cheques to withdraw all the money he has accumulated not to talk of buying what he desires nor make trips abroad for leisures. He can no longer wear those expensive clothes and designer pure leather shoes that he has accumulated to move around and showoff. His situation/condition should serve as a lesson/wake-up call to us all on what we do or say, how we busy ourselves pursuin!g worldly things without fear of God, telling lies, cheating/stealing and killing fellow humans because of material gain. May the Almighty God guide us to the right path and give us a good ending, Amen. We wish him quick and total recovery.

1 Like

Re: Did You Remember Former Gov Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State? by Pierocash(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
But ur headline says u want to die like him @ op
I smell another man already climbing his wife
Re: Did You Remember Former Gov Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State? by LAFO: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
I wan say I pity him but I don't know what he's done in the past.... besides, my pity doesn't amount to anything.
Re: Did You Remember Former Gov Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State? by UbChapter(m): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
That is an absolute definition of a vegetable. I wish him total recovery.
Re: Did You Remember Former Gov Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State? by sarrki(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
UbChapter:

No one is above what you typed there

We are nothing but pen in the hands of the celestial

Master of the universe
Re: Did You Remember Former Gov Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
sarrki:

No one is above what you typed there

We are nothing but pen in the hands of the celestial

Master of the universe
you be white garment grin ?
Re: Did You Remember Former Gov Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State? by psucc(m): 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Life is full of ups and downs. Today King tomorrow beggar.
Re: Did You Remember Former Gov Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State? by sarrki(m): 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
[sup][/sup]
CROWNWEALTH019:

you be white garment grin ?

Nah English oooo grin

belonging or relating to heaven.
"the celestial city"
synonyms: heavenly, holy, saintly, divine, godly, godlike, ethereal, paradisical, Elysian, spiritual, empyrean, superlunary; immortal, angelic, seraphic, cherubic, blessed, beatific, blissful, sublime
"celestial beings"
Re: Did You Remember Former Gov Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State? by lekzyn(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
Everything in life is just ephemeral
Re: Did You Remember Former Gov Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State? by dyangprof(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
UbChapter:

which recovery?

dis one don............. already
Re: Did You Remember Former Gov Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
sarrki:
[sup][/sup]

Nah English oooo grin

belonging or relating to heaven.
"the celestial city"
synonyms: heavenly, holy, saintly, divine, godly, godlike, ethereal, paradisical, Elysian, spiritual, empyrean, superlunary; immortal, angelic, seraphic, cherubic, blessed, beatific, blissful, sublime
"celestial beings"
i know baba, i just they play you.....

i no see modath again, missed her so much kiss

shes ma heartbeat
Re: Did You Remember Former Gov Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State? by sarrki(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

i know baba, i just they play you.....

i no see modath again, missed her so much kiss

shes ma heartbeat

grin grin
Re: Did You Remember Former Gov Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State? by Zenithpeak(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Pierocash:
But ur headline says u want to die like him @ op
I smell another man already climbing his wife

Sir,

I was only thinking of what an end should look like and not from grace to grass.
Re: Did You Remember Former Gov Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State? by UbChapter(m): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
dyangprof:

which recovery?
dis one don............. already
Lol. Nothing too hard for God to do

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Mrs Aisha Buhari And Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo / Jonathan’s Kinsmen Fire Back At Nnamdi Kanu / Aregbesola Inspects Erosion Sites In Ife/modakeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.