Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger (8539 Views)

Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) / Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) / Chris Brown Blasts Perez Hilton And Wendy Williams On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by mostdesire(f): 12:18am On Jan 04, 2010
Oluwaseyifunmi Abdulfatai Yusuf, born January 30, 1992, living in Houston Texas, United States;  better known as Shei Funmi, is a Nigerian American blogger and a media personality both television and radio. Shei's blog http://www.sheifunmi.com (formerly http://sheifunmi..com) is best known for covering gossip posts on celebrities, actors, musicians and other famous faces. He is also known for featuring upcoming artistes from different parts of the world, interviewing celebrities from hollywood but recently has been interviewing nigerian artistes and updates on recent music, movies and other showbiz events.

The highly acclaimed Creative Personality, originally of the Nigerian heritage has been impressing Nigerian, British and American people with his works. Shei attempted a career as an actor in high school, before his blogging career, he started off as a radio host on Babcock University FM, hosting Nigerian Universities radio show (RED ALERT), while he was doing his internet show "SHEI FUNMI SHOW" on youtube with over a thousand subscribers. Majoring in English and Creative Arts in Babcock University till he moved to the States to major in Media Arts, His blogging career started off as a gossip for Babcock University activities not excluding other Universities and the Media.

Shei's perspective on celebrity gossip includes an unapologetic desire to mingle with and be a part of celebrity culture. He features celebrities, awards shows, events he has attended and done research on. Shei's propinquity to the celebrities about whom he writes about has led to justness coverage on his blog.

Shei has been known to speak out publicly against the discriminatory behavior of celebrities and other public figures and even normal people. recently he was interviewed by Nigeria's thisday newspaper.

tila tequila blocked him from twitter [@sheifunmi] lastweek after he dissed her, lady Gaga and John Amaechi Nba former basketball pro started following him on twitter.

I got talking to him today and he is so humble but crazy, i dunno i you guys have heard of him,   check out some of his picture posts

Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by spikedcylinder: 12:29am On Jan 04, 2010
Is he gay too?
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by johnkent(m): 3:20am On Jan 04, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Is he gay too?
And wats wrong with that?
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by bluespice(f): 3:22am On Jan 04, 2010
perez is gay and quite annoying at that.
her asking if he's gay is just to know how 'perez-y' he is
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 04, 2010
Of course he's gay. Dude is a bleeding male gossiper
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by bluespice(f): 3:26am On Jan 04, 2010
i believe the word you're looking for is gossip, and that he does it doesnt mean he's gay cheesy
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by johnkent(m): 5:01am On Jan 04, 2010
Leave the handsome boy alone
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 04, 2010
I like the guy's blog

He is doing a good job, just 17yrs old. Impressive

Who say's he's gay?  grin una don come again nairaland

make una let the guy concentrate oo, he never know woman grin
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by chiogo(f): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Is he gay too?
LOL was about to ask the exact same thing!
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by mostdesire(f): 8:30am On Jan 04, 2010
i don't think he is gay, the dude was in everyday people, he is close friend's with Denrele of soundcity, i saw a blog saying he is dating Sadia from Family circle, ima post the link
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by spikedcylinder: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2010
johnkent:

And wats wrong with that?

Abeg haul your over sensitive backside to one corner. One will think I called him the devil.

mostdesire:

i don't think he is gay, the dude was in everyday people,  he is close friend's with Denrele of soundcity,  i saw a blog saying he is dating Sadia from Family circle,  ima post the link

I guess that does it then as Denrele confirms he's gay.
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by mostdesire(f): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2010
but he is dating sadia of family circle, some says he is dating denrele. people and what they say, but it's sure that he's friends with denrele
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by suxes2005(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2010
I dnt like gay. anyways wat is d gain in it?

SHALOM
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by mostdesire(f): 2:05am On Jan 10, 2010
Gay or not he is doing alot for his age.
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by sjeezy8: 2:36am On Jan 10, 2010
lol he should learn how to color copy and paste better
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by johnkent(m): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2010
sjeezy8:

lol he should learn how to color copy and paste better
wat do u mean?
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by THEAMAKA(f): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2010
of course he's gay! and just look at that past picture. lol cheesy
his blog is pretty whack, no better than the existing sites.
and i agree with sjeezy, just sloppy.
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by riversman: 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2010
ewo!!! DENRELE FINALLY CAME OUTTA THE CLOSET?

THis guy is just 17?? has he been 17 for 2yrs now? he was 17 and started a radio show at babcock, and his also in the US and he was also in SS3 Choose ur lies carefully dude,

BTW - Seyi is GAY, have u seen his UTUBE videos, chaild get outta here, alll his TWITTER friends snap thier fingas and say GURL dis GURl dat/, guys referrin to each otha as GIRL, *cough* *cough*

NOTHING against gays but quit the CLOSET craziness, lol, gays are my friends sha, dem plenty for ABUJA with a gay club in GARKi(private residence)
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by mamagee3(f): 12:17am On Jan 11, 2010
Who is Perez Hilton? undecided
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 11, 2010
mama-gee:

Who is Perez Hilton? undecided
How you? tongue
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by mostdesire(f): 5:03am On Mar 11, 2010
dis nigguh don't seem gay people, yesterday he went public with the supermodel Warebi Martha, they even went as far as posting it on facebook and extended their love to twitter. on facebook now they are both in a relationship if at all he is gay then he is bi, but the boy is doing alot for his age mehn. he's the only nigerian artiste on twitter with the most followers. http://www.facebook.com/sheifunmi
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by riversman: 5:14am On Mar 11, 2010
**looks around if anyone is in sight, and then pours spit on this thread***

hiss!!!! Sheifunmi is as GAY as fhuck plizz, i am on youtube and all his friends on there are GAY, LOUD & FABULOUS, shocked

c'mon son!!!! dont forget all this MOdels gat gay best friends, BTW - dude is not 17yrs old nada, his story doesnt add up
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by mostdesire(f): 5:18am On Mar 11, 2010
how well do you know this guy? just so you know it most of them nigerian artistes are gay it's no loud noise if he is but he turned 18 this year in January and this nigga has been through alot check out his interview in LadyBrille magazine, he is the two personality type follow him on twitter and you know what i mean as for dating a model it is a serious relationship that blogs are even talking about, everything goes on twitter man that's where you get all the info you need.
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by riversman: 5:33am On Mar 11, 2010
sorry but i kno this dude better than u, he is GAY and shuld get outta tha fucking closet, i like gays that are proud and like themselves, The Warebi Martha that u claim he is dating is only one of his "sistah Gurlfriends) on twitter, so get ur shit right

sorry, correct blogs dont hav his time, he is always licking celeb asses on twitter, ole boy needa get a LIFE fa real, Houston is not the place to try undacover abi na "YANSH BANDIT" runs, lol

naija folks go smoke u haout, grin
Re: Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger by nairalandoga: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
dia one na 17 yrs old.....fat lie

(1) (Reply)

Secret Nigerian Gay Club With 400 Members Discovered In Makurdi, Benue State / Phyno Vs Zoro / Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.