Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) (32482 Views)

Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Removes All Her Husband's Pictures On Instagram (Photos) / Top 10 Ways People Annoy Me On Instagram - RMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by Arewa12: 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by Jesusbabygirl(f): 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
So RMD really typed those things, he must be truly annoyed then... sad
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
NLevents:
He said the truth. Those things listed are annoying
The name of the hotel has changed its now called D R.Hotel
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by Keenysbojan(m): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
lalasticlala:
Check out top 10 ways of annoying actor Richard Mofe Damijo on Instagram as shared on his Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTGrMdNFVFa/?hl=en
you delete my thread on religion section abi? Bikos i dey talk d truth, so dia is no freedom of speech on nairaland?
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
NLevents:

The party is obviously for the kids on NL. it should have been at least 5k per head for both sexes.
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by SammieLowkey(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
He is more successful than papa Sammie who doesn't seek attention.
you don't know that miss!
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lol. His comment about the disrespectful ones is so on point. grin

The man is a grand father looking like he's in his 30s so why address an elder in his name?...it doesn't hurt to say "Sir". Social media!.
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by ajalaolanr(m): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
lalasticlala:
Check out top 10 ways of annoying actor Richard Mofe Damijo on Instagram as shared on his Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTGrMdNFVFa/?hl=en

No 4: what is a freaking 'elder' doing on instagram if not that hes trying to be like a youth. Nonsense, all these old men seeking unnecessary attention .
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by SammieLowkey(m): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Muzanga:
se3king attension ke. He is a star . He has all the attension. Even yours sef because you are in this thread
ehen? Ok
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by jaymejate: 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
PapiSmith:
This guy can't survive on nairaland.

There are more than 300 things that will get him annoyed. He will react and eventually get banned undecided

Baba you don tok everything. Even me wey de mind my biz, de chop ban like suya.

RMD go don chop like 1month ban from that Mod
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hmmm Rmd aging really well( like fine wine ) but leave insta for kids sir cheesy
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by jaymejate: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
vanida6:
In lalasticlala thread again wow smiley
You de crase, so lala na God abi?
Go your family thread abeg!
Abeg nor ban me o
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by smartbros(m): 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
benedictac:

Jump inside lagoon

LoL e Don pepper this one. Slay queen
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by Caramelemperor: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
chibwike:
Mtcheeew.....old man goan rest...leave instagram for us....coz this doesnt change anything.
Mumu. Ignorance is terrible. Are social media made only for 'young people?' You get sense o. kiss
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by Yungwealth(m): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
lalasticlala:
The list

how does dat affect d economy of Nigeria? if e dy annoy am make he delete his Instagram acct nw !!!who he epp??
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
hunniebun:
this man is really cute!!!!!! damn! wink if only he were my age mate.

I only came here to see his pictures tho

2 Likes

Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by leofab(f): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Copy and paste old man

1 Like

Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by thundafire: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
PapiSmith:

There are more than 300 things that will get him annoyed. He will react and eventually get banned undecided
unless he post lalastic best fud ooo
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by XaviDayo(m): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
And you don't know you are also annoying people with all your gimmicks trying to look and behave like a child when Infact, you should be respecting ya age.

1 Like

Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by MDCCCXXXII: 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
PapiSmith:

Better still, he'll get trolled, insulted and probably get a 6 month ban by mynd if he responds... grin
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
PapiSmith:

that is why he's not here.
So.many children of hate here. But you ll.give them the hard reset treatment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
hunniebun:
this man is really cute!!!!!! damn! wink if only he were my age mate.

I only came here to see his pictures tho
a pity u are older than him.....
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by Tex42(m): 12:15am On Apr 21, 2017
RMD leave social media alone b4 ur marriage go hit the rock for this ur old age.

Reference :Tonto Dike.

When u confirm, Came back and pay ma referral bonus based on logistics provided.
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 21, 2017
Dude no one cares about your Nigerian respect my age old world morality..besides you're some kinda public figure you expect people to call you Uncle or Daddy!? Lol geroutta hia with that nonsense
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by oluwakayd: 1:24am On Apr 21, 2017
Connecting People, Creating Wealth Get 100% (x2) of your Investments minimum of 10 mins and maximum of 7 days. FUNDERSKLUB is a platform for donation, Change your Live by joining FUNDERSKLUB. You do not need to refer anybody, we merge you ourselves automatically and you receive your payment to join click on this link http://www.fundersklub.com/
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by giddexdguru: 3:20am On Apr 21, 2017
Register and get $5(N2500) free. Also work online and get money http://.net/7nJALh
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by gUdbOiii(m): 4:40am On Apr 21, 2017
I PRESENT TO YOU FREE STAFF SURVEY WORK TO INCREASE YOUR STAFF PRODUCTIVITY -TO ALL CEO'S

https://belovedkonsult.com/free-staff-survey-work-to-increase-your-staff-productivity-to-all-ceos/
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by Tholudee(f): 6:06am On Apr 21, 2017
lalasticlala:
Source: http://rmdtheactor.com/rmds-top-ten-ways-annoy-instagram/

This is the first time I will be asking for help on nairaland
Please voting ends today.
https://www.nairaland.com/3751679/please-nairalander-win
Please cry cry cry
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by fayded(m): 6:32am On Apr 21, 2017
NLevents:
3500 for d party??..why??.do we get to go home with d pool??
and why re girls own cheaper??..are they dipping only leg in d pool??..
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 6:35am On Apr 21, 2017
This man still thinks time is his ally.

Such an egocentric bumbling old fart.

By the way stop photoshopping yourself into backgrounds.
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 21, 2017
paddyofboss:
a pity u are older than him.....

goat he is old to be ma dad
Re: RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) by chibwike(m): 6:59am On Apr 21, 2017
Caramelemperor:

Mumu. Ignorance is terrible. Are social media made only for 'young people?' You get sense o. kiss
You can just shut up....I was being specific on him...I never said all old people should leave instagram.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teddy-A, Bambam And Lasisi Elenu Show Off Their PVCs / Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic / Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.