Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

What Are You Doing With All The Money With You? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Are You Doing With All The Money With You? (581 Views)

Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! / Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! / My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Doing With All The Money With You? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
What are you doing with all the money with you? time is running out and the wicked will be casted into the river of fire. Just because someone said I would not believe in this trash, does it makes it a lie, One generations after another have passed and most of the people who have gone ahead of us are testifying of the glory Land.

Christians, Muslim, traditional beliefs and so many folks know there is life after death. you had better accept instead of making up the list of doubters around the world.

You will soon pass on to glory and you haven't done your reasonable service.

Romans 12:1 I beg you therefore, brethren, because of the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be you transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Do you want to prove there is the Almighty ruler? Then present your mind, submit yourself​, your total self by his Spirit present your whole faculty of your body.

Set time to fellowship with the unseen, unimaginable, ever present with you because of his kindness and mercy, then you will find him and health to all your body. Before Christ Jesus came the scriptures says "for all have sinned and come short of the glory of the highest God Almighty".

What about now? *The gift of God Almighty is eternal Life freely available to anyone one who can hear his voice and understand his language*.

Join us, let us touch the lives and hearts of people you will never get to meet face to face. You don't have to comment here, my contacts are here. You can reach us. Let us talk and plan how your money can reach where you will never ever reach.

Proverbs 13:8 The ransom of a man's life are his riches: but the poor hears not rebuke.

You can see how much your people are suffering and you keep the money in the safe for nothing. I am telling you you will soon pass on and you haven't ransom your life with your riches

1 Timothy 6:17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not high-minded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy;

6:18 That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;

6:19 Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

I am charging you right now, that's straight talk. I am not begging you. It's for your own good. You must be willing, ready to distribute your money to those who needs them. You already have a full of everything. It's time to share willingly.laying up in store for you a great foundation against the time to come. It's coming wether you believe it or not. That you might lay hold on eternal Life.

If you can hear our voice get to immediately and do what is right in the sight of God Almighty and man. And see the benefits of signing up for sowers club

Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man will come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then He will sit upon the throne of his glory:

25:32 And before him will be gathered all nations: and he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats:

25:33 And he will set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

25:34 Then will the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

25:35 For I was hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw when did we saw you hungred, and fed you? or thirsty, and gave you drink?

25:38 When saw when did we see you a stranger, and took you in? or naked, and clothed you?

25:39 Or when did we see you sick, or in prison, and came unto you?

25:40 And the King will answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, you have done it unto me.

25:41 Then will he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

25:42 For I was hungred, and you gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and you gave me no drink:

25:43 I was a stranger, and you took me not in: naked, and you clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and you visited me not.

25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw when did we see you hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto you?

25:45 Then will he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me. 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Re: What Are You Doing With All The Money With You? by lightblazingnow(m): 12:30am On Apr 21, 2017
Thanks
Re: What Are You Doing With All The Money With You? by lightblazingnow(m): 12:44am On Apr 21, 2017
Thanks guys
Re: What Are You Doing With All The Money With You? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nehemiah 8:10 Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our LORD: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.

Amazingly, eat the fat speaks volumes. You should know it's a parable of the highest. Drink the sweet another beautiful expression of the golden heart of our heavenly father.

And then He says again send portions to folks for whom nothing is prepared.
The painful part of life.

Nothing and absolutely nothing is there to eat and you will soon pass on to glory. Keep the money doing nothing.

What would your accounts read?

Opportunity calling you out........
Re: What Are You Doing With All The Money With You? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:46am On Apr 22, 2017
Many won't hear his voice until life is no more on earth.

Open your heart so wide and hear the voice of your inner self.

Not this proud body of dust.

Don't say you weren't warned when you had the brightest position to take care of the earth dwellers and especially God's children.

He wouldn't come again to feed the five thousand or the four thousand physically again.

Now you have to do them. Observing what you have been commanded by your master CHRIST JESUS to carry out.
Re: What Are You Doing With All The Money With You? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2017
Open your heart
Re: What Are You Doing With All The Money With You? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money With My Ad On Youtube Bcoz Am Really Confuse I Was Newbie / How To Make 2.66BTC Multiple Time By December / Why Keepin That Fund In The Bank When You Can Earn 13% Minimum Guaranteed Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.