Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping (22866 Views)

We Buy For You From Aliexpress,1688 &taobao And Ship To Nigeria / I Need A Paid Vpn To Bypass Paxful / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by GreatHorizon: 12:07pm On May 06, 2017
fashrola:

I think you sent to the wrong btc address or after the expiration time you should have sent the BTC...

That's why i advised you install block chain app on ur fone so that you can open directly for funding

Not really, I was told 10mins to send, I sent within 5mins and it started loading telling me waiting for confirmation.

Then while I got confirmations on blockchain, it did not reflect
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by fashrola(m): 12:55pm On May 06, 2017
GreatHorizon:

Not really, I was told 10mins to send, I sent within 5mins and it started loading telling me waiting for confirmation.

Then while I got confirmations on blockchain, it did not reflect

Then probably you sent to a wrong btc address cos i loaded my account last week with $56 with no issues

Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by chijohn42k2(m): 7:16pm On May 06, 2017
fashrola:

Then probably you sent to a wrong btc address cos i loaded my account last week with $56 with no issues
u ave pm on whatsapp
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by Leopantro: 11:29am On May 07, 2017
thanks mate. was able to pay for some Udemy courses after GTB and FCMB blocked my card for online transactions.
i avoid blockcain for small transactions due to their comfirmation delay. i move the bitcoin to my luno wallet then use the app to pay.

check my signature for 100% free Udemy courses

1 Like

Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by nkhay(f): 2:17pm On May 19, 2017
$1,111 Payoneer Available @365

$1,111 Payoneer Available @365

Contact on sig. Danke!
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by Intendy: 12:02am On May 22, 2017
nice thread

1 Like

Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2017
fashrola:
Well I just discovered this amazing app that makes you shop online using bitcoins (Virtual credit card linked to your bitcoin account)

You maybe wondering why "AliExpress" well I'm just using it as a case study.

Since some Nigerian banks blocked their cards for online payment (except for GTB, access and FCMB which comes with a monthly limit) it is frustrating waiting for the next month to load your alipocket or using two credit card and standing by for your appeal to be approved before buying items worth $101 or above on AliExpress or other shopping sites

So for many months now I've been using third parties on "technology market" thread to help me purchase things on eBay and other sites except for Amazon where i can purchase gift cards from trusted agent to make payments myself

Majority of NLanders love using AliExpress for purchasing phones and other items, so now you can buy items above $100 now and even on other sites that accepts visa cards

Head to Google play store and download "ShakePay" and register

U'll notice that "Nigeria is excluded" don't worry just register your Nigerian phone number and select "United Kingdom" as your country and credit your account with bitcoins.

I tested the app with $5 worth of BTC to know if it will work....When block chain confirmed my transaction, ShakePay automatically generated a virtual visa card for me

I just used the card information to purchase an item on AliExpress and it worked flawlessly..

P.S no mind my writeup.. I'm just overwhelmed that I can link my bitcoins with a virtual card to shop flawlessly without too much protocol and documentation

Probably when I have enough time i will do a step by step guide... But its a simple work through if you follow the instructions

More importantly you'll get SMS alert on all transactions​

Updates: You can use it to link your PayPal account, and u'll get instant paypal code to confirm your card via SMS

Note: You'll be charged $1 monthly as their card fee

And minimum amount of funding is $5

drop ya Whatsapp.
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by fashrola(m): 10:02am On Jun 05, 2017
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

drop ya Whatsapp.

Check my signature
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by noobody(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is a very good idea,but btc to dollar then price per naira is very expensive,

I can help placed ur orders at 370/$ cheaper that wot any bank in nigeria or black markets rates are.

I am not new at this,we can place any amout of orders unlimited,not restricted by any banks or govt!!

Call/whatsapp 07051054953
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by ugbengasin34: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
All my London/UK people, you may want to visit

www.maloofx.com

They show the average daily rates from Peckham/Woolwich as compared to the daily rate in Nigeria’s Black market

http://www.maloofx.com/rate/london-forex-rates

In addition they show what you get in your pocket minus commission. That is after you pay the commission, what is the true rate you actually get.
Nice new GUI as well. Nice move.
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
undecided i have just 6$ on my card.

Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by chijohn42k2(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2017
fashrola:

boss! even shakepay don dey limit d card the best na to link am with pp
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by fashrola(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
chijohn42k2:
boss! even shakepay don dey limit d card the best na to link am with pp

Provide the necessary documentation and it will be updated for Unlimited loading
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Shakepay just wiped my funds lol, deleted my virtual card, dafuq?
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by chijohn42k2(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
fashrola:

Provide the necessary documentation and it will be updated for Unlimited loading
OK Sir, like voters card.
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by stevolinkon40: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
fashrola:

A friend loaded his card yesterday. It was showing pending. After btc confirmation it disappeared. Messaged support they insisted on verification.
Now the funds not appearing on the card
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by Xtfield(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
Namzy:

Gtbank master card is 320 naira to the dollar. I bet you can't see anyone selling at that price for btc
Are you saying GTB still allow the use of Naira Mastercard to make Dollar online purchases?
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by stevolinkon40: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

same issue im ranting about, was awaiting 1 conf before i could say Jack, the remaining balance was wiped, even the confirmed one still wiped, virtual card deleted.
apart from card verification I think shakepay is now dead for other transactions.
I already asked them to close the account and refund my money. They sent a pdf that I need to sign and they will refund my money
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by OCTAVO: 12:23am On Aug 01, 2017
stevolinkon40:
apart from card verification I think shakepay is now dead for other transactions.
I already asked them to close the account and refund my money. They sent a pdf that I need to sign and they will refund my money
Wow...
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by stevolinkon40: 1:32am On Aug 01, 2017
OCTAVO:

Wow...
They have reversed their decision. You can still carry out 1000$ trasactions without verifications
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by OCTAVO: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
There's no name on the card I was given. Please now do I get the name?
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by stevolinkon40: 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
OCTAVO:
There's no name on the card I was given. Please now do I get the name?
Thays strange. You probably didnt fill the informations conpletely when registering.

Open another account. I currently have more than 5shakepay cards
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by OCTAVO: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
stevolinkon40:

Thays strange. You probably didnt fill the informations conpletely when registering.

Open another account. I currently have more than 5shakepay cards
I filled it. What will now happen to the card? I need the name on AliExpress.
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by stevolinkon40: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
OCTAVO:

I filled it. What will now happen to the card? I need the name on AliExpress.
My card is showing my name. Write support. Jean replies quickly
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by OCTAVO: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2017
stevolinkon40:

My card is showing my name. Write support. Jean replies quickly
Okay thanks for your contribution. I mailed, he replied by asking which browser I'm using. Im using the app downloaded from playstore. Can you assist with their website address?
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by stevolinkon40: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2017
OCTAVO:

Okay thanks for your contribution. I mailed, he replied by asking which browser I'm using. Im using the app downloaded from playstore. Can you assist with their website address?
Shakepay.co
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by OCTAVO: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
stevolinkon40:

Shakepay.co
Name appeared on website actually. But AliExpress isn't processing my payment with the card.
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by stevolinkon40: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
OCTAVO:

Name appeared on website actually. But AliExpress isn't processing my payment with the card.
I have made several orders on aliexpress with my card(shakepay).
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by OCTAVO: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
stevolinkon40:

I have made several orders on aliexpress with my card(shakepay).
My shakepay card finally entered appeal on AliExpress. Can you help me order with my card?
Re: How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping by Dani4tech(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Anyone still using this card??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Haier Thermocool Products(pz Cussons) For Sale At Discount Prices / 3g Wireless Router For Starcomms,mtn,zain,multilinks Usb Modem For Cafe/offices / #59,000 4 New Laptop,hp, toshiba ,dell,acre / CORE I3 dv 6, 500gb, 6gb @90,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.