Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Jobforall.ng(federal Government Unemployment Scheme): new way to access the site - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobforall.ng(federal Government Unemployment Scheme): new way to access the site (4883 Views)

N-Power Applicants Cannot Get Any Other Federal Government Jobs? / Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly / Unemployment - Why A Fool Is Always Successful In Job Hunting Than A Wise Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobforall.ng(federal Government Unemployment Scheme): new way to access the site by Presh555(m): 1:03am On Apr 21, 2017
The federal government through the National Directorate of Employment has brought out a scheme for unemployed youths.

For quite some time I have not been made to access the site until I discover the best way to access such sites especially those of us that use our phones.

Simple download the app PUFFIN from your various stores and then access the site from the app

https://jobsforall.ng/public/register

Fill the form and submit.

Requirements :
*FORM OF IDENTIFICATION
*CV(MUST BE IN PDF)
*RECENT PASSPORT

After registering you will get an email notification. I think afterwards you would be one the outlook for job opportunities from their site.

Those of us that have registered what's the next step?
Those that are yet to register share your challenges and someone will help you.

lalaclastica I salute you

Re: Jobforall.ng(federal Government Unemployment Scheme): new way to access the site by Presh555(m): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2017
I hope this tread has helped someone in one way or the other?
Re: Jobforall.ng(federal Government Unemployment Scheme): new way to access the site by Presh555(m): 8:18am On Apr 21, 2017
Puffin browser is a great app used when apps like Chrome and Mozilla can't open some certain sites
Re: Jobforall.ng(federal Government Unemployment Scheme): new way to access the site by Presh555(m): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2017
One major requirement is your CV and it should be in PDF format.

You can convert your CV from words to PDF on your phone using either WPS OFFICE or Word To PDF apps

Open the CV with WPS OFFICE
click on TOOLS
Go to FILES
Click on EXPORT TO PDF
Create a file name and then click on EXPORT TO PDF

That's it, it automatically converts your word documents to PDF
Re: Jobforall.ng(federal Government Unemployment Scheme): new way to access the site by rapheasco(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2017
Presh555:
One major requirement is your CV and it should be in PDF format.

You can convert your CV from words to PDF on your phone using either WPS OFFICE or Word To PDF apps

Open the CV with WPS OFFICE
click on TOOLS
Go to FILES
Click on EXPORT TO PDF
Create a file name and then click on EXPORT TO PDF

That's it, it automatically converts your word documents to PDF

thanks boss
Re: Jobforall.ng(federal Government Unemployment Scheme): new way to access the site by Bobbybenard(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2017
I registered 2 Weeks ago. I'm finding it more difficult to login now through Samsung note 5, using puffin browser. So devastated.....
Re: Jobforall.ng(federal Government Unemployment Scheme): new way to access the site by johnbuck81(m): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2017
Bobbybenard:
I registered 2 Weeks ago. I'm finding it more difficult to login now through Samsung note 5, using puff browser. So devastated.....
same
Re: Jobforall.ng(federal Government Unemployment Scheme): new way to access the site by Bobbybenard(m): 10:57am On Apr 21, 2017
johnbuck81:
same
. Mine keep telling me invalid form submitted
Re: Jobforall.ng(federal Government Unemployment Scheme): new way to access the site by johnbuck81(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2017
Bobbybenard:
. Mine keep telling me invalid form submitted
after my registration have not been able to login... I think the problem is from the site.
Re: Jobforall.ng(federal Government Unemployment Scheme): new way to access the site by Joephat(m): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2017
Tanks
Re: Jobforall.ng(federal Government Unemployment Scheme): new way to access the site by simplyme17: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Same issue too. I think the problem is from the site.
johnbuck81:
after my registration have not been able to login... I think the problem is from the site.
Re: Jobforall.ng(federal Government Unemployment Scheme): new way to access the site by Presh555(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
Has anyone successfully registered through this thread? Is it helpful in anyway to anyone?
Re: Jobforall.ng(federal Government Unemployment Scheme): new way to access the site by Presh555(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
Bobbybenard:
I registered 2 Weeks ago. I'm finding it more difficult to login now through Samsung note 5, using puffin browser. So devastated.....
Register again using a different email
Re: Jobforall.ng(federal Government Unemployment Scheme): new way to access the site by Presh555(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
johnbuck81:
After registration did you get an email from them containing your login details?
Re: Jobforall.ng(federal Government Unemployment Scheme): new way to access the site by charlie42(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
Thanks the app works but I can't submit
Re: Jobforall.ng(federal Government Unemployment Scheme): new way to access the site by johnbuck81(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Presh555:

After registration did you get an email from them containing your login details?
nope
Re: Jobforall.ng(federal Government Unemployment Scheme): new way to access the site by Bobbybenard(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Presh555:

Register again using a different email
okay
Re: Jobforall.ng(federal Government Unemployment Scheme): new way to access the site by ajas53: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
One major requirement is your CV and it should be in PDF format. You can check HERE
for full details

(1) (Reply)

More Fresh Graduates Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos As Marketing Executives / Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me / Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.