Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

What You Need To Learn From Tecno Success Than Can Help You In Your Daily Life - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What You Need To Learn From Tecno Success Than Can Help You In Your Daily Life (463 Views)

Photos From Tecno Children Christmas Party In Lagos / Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos / See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Learn From Tecno Success Than Can Help You In Your Daily Life by onismate: 5:03am On Apr 21, 2017
Tecno mobile phones have come a long way. From Becoming the underdog to becoming a giant among the dogs. It amazes me how Tecno phones became so huge in African market. Few years ago no one gave them a chance including me. But today it’s another story entirely.
I could remember when I was in the university at the Federal university of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB). Then Tecno was still unpopular with that “Ckinko” tag we call it. A female friend of mine asked me if I could use the phone “Tecno.” Na so me halla, “God forbid.” It looked as if it’s a sin for me to use a Tecno phone. It was like a curse and I wasn’t the only one. Many hated the phone years back. But today, story don change. I use one of their phones.
Tecno is growing so big daily that other brands should learn from them the way their business model is structured. They have conquered the Nigeria market and taking over the African market. Tecno is going global.
Here are 5 Reasons why Tecno Mobile phones dominated the Nigerian market and lessons to learn from their business style.
Their Growth was gradual: Tecno didn’t just dominate the Nigerian mobile airwaves overnight. They have been around for over 6 years. Their growth was gradual as they climbed the steps of dominance and success. The same thing applies to life and business. Don’t be too fast to make it or be successful. “if you are too quick to get to the top you will be too fast to fall down.” Take it slowly and gradually so you learn the rudiments of your business.
They understand their audience & know what Nigerians want: I have to give it to Tecno in this one. If you want a phone that last long (battery) they have it. you want the one for pictures and selfies they also have it. They make their phones to suit Nigerian and African environment. And now they are going global.
Tecno understands their audience and knows what Nigerians want and how to give them us. Dem know say power/electricity na problem so dem build the one wey get better battery. They also know say our ladies too like selfies, dem come give them Camon series and other ones. Then their Phantom series that appeal to the global market.
In business you need to understand your audience, know what they like and want and how to give it to them. When you meet their needs you can control their wants. Presently when Tecno releases any new products there some people who don’t miss out, they don’t need it, but will definitely have it.
Tecno are becoming more innovative and improving: Tecno is no longer the chinko phone we use to know it to be. Things have changed drastically and they are becoming more innovative in their productions. Their designs, quality is improving.
Innovations is one of the things that stands out in business. It differentiates you from the others. Improve on your brands, services and products and see more customers flock to you.
Promotion & Marketing strategies: If you no get marketing strategy for your products, just bone. You are going nowhere. I love the radical and drastic approach Tecno uses in marketing their products which is making them one of the leading mobile phone brands in Nigeria. They know that most Nigerian youths make use of the internet so they capitalize on it, with their e-warriors who fight and defend their products. So many have become Tecno ambassadors online. They help defend and promote the mobile phones. And many of us before purchasing any phone, we go online to see reviews and testimonials. So Tecno dey win for this one.
That’s how business is, get people to talk about your products whether by paying them or not. It would make your brand popular.
They give us expensive outlook in a cheap form: Now who could imagine that we will be using a 13mp rear camera phone for just N50 –N60,000? Tecno came into the market and redefined everything. What other brands are giving us for over N200,000 and higher prices, they did their magic and gave it to us at a cheaper price. And guess what, if Samsung, Apple are the only phones in Nigerian market, the internet and social media would have been so boring because much Nigerian youths won’t be on social media. Thanks to Tecno that gave us cheaper phones.
People want quality products with cheaper prices. So if you find a way to give your customers quality products with cheaper prices to your competitors just do it and gain more people and lovers.

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1370-5-reasons-tecno-mobile-phones-dominated-the-nigerian-market-lessons-you-need-to-learn-from-their-business-style

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Learn From Tecno Success Than Can Help You In Your Daily Life by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 5:30am On Apr 21, 2017
Well said
Re: What You Need To Learn From Tecno Success Than Can Help You In Your Daily Life by Itztotea(m): 7:51am On Apr 21, 2017
[b][/b]Nice piece indeed Nice piece indeed Nice piece indeed

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 5s For Sale / Are You In Need Of A Smartphone For Less / Ilorin: Infinix Hot 2 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.