Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Daddy Freeze Comes Hard On Twitter User Accusing Him Of Snatching Wives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Comes Hard On Twitter User Accusing Him Of Snatching Wives (412 Views)

Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating / Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment / Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Comes Hard On Twitter User Accusing Him Of Snatching Wives by joshkiddies: 6:22am On Apr 21, 2017
Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze, is not really in a good mood, as he has taken to Instagram to slam an anonymous Twitter user, who he alleged is accusing him of snatching people's wives. According to him, the Twitter user even went as far as, posting his son's photo on the social media platform, while hiding his own face.

Here's what he wrote and the video he made;

Andela, if you know you are not an inglorious bastard gay, from the pits of hell, show your face!

I hereby dare you, infront of the whole world, to release whatever evidence you claim to have against me you cowardly cretin!

Initially, I said I won't talk about this....However, I have changed my mind, and will now address the issue.

1: I never collected anyone's wife from them, so I demand that you stop with immediate effect, your unfettered attempt to traduce my image and supplant it with a fungating delineation of my person!
-
2: Contrary to your benighted claim, I never impregnated any woman inside her husbands house.
-
3: I hereby DENY all your unlettered allegations and challenge you to show your self, in order for me to assist you, in making acquaintance of your own unhinged idiocy.

How dare you post my son's picture, you blistering lunatic! Leave my children out of your buffoonery and FACE ME, YOU COWARD!

To all concerned, the #FreeTheSheeple movement is here to set humans free from the invisible chains holding us in bandage, as this enables wolves in sheep's clothing to make merchandise of us, while they oppress us. The first stop is religion, because in my own humble opinion, it is the single most corrupt institution in the world today, soon to follow are politics, local tradition and the judicial systems respectively. ~FRZ

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/daddy-freeze-comes-hard-on-twitter-user.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes Hard On Twitter User Accusing Him Of Snatching Wives by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 21, 2017
Damage controlgringringrin
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes Hard On Twitter User Accusing Him Of Snatching Wives by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 21, 2017
interesting
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes Hard On Twitter User Accusing Him Of Snatching Wives by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 21, 2017
This guy is so annoying and nairaland won't stop making him popular angry.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes Hard On Twitter User Accusing Him Of Snatching Wives by OKorowanta: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2017
I agree with freeze on religion as we are unnecessarily too religious in dis country.
The only thing with him is he is overdoing it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes Hard On Twitter User Accusing Him Of Snatching Wives by RiversWatchDog(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2017
ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes Hard On Twitter User Accusing Him Of Snatching Wives by YeebosAreFools(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
The twitter user must be a Igbo.

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi- Whistle Blowers / Pasuma Becomes TOGAN Of Badagry Kingdom - Photos / Toke Makinwa Talks Relationship, Heartbreak, On Becoming & More With Emma Emerso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.