Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

The Only Hope For Nigeira Dr. Sule Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Hope For Nigeira Dr. Sule Lamido (899 Views)

As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party) / Solution 2019 Dr. Sule Lamido (con) / Our Hope 2019 The Best Is Here Dr.sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Hope For Nigeira Dr. Sule Lamido by mosco4(m): 6:36am On Apr 21, 2017
He is the only hope for Nigeria we got it in a wrong way as results of inexperience in politics, bad economy policies, lack of political will. Dr sule Lamido is out to salvage the lost glory. He is a reformer, he is an exceptional leader that under the suffering in which Nigerians are going through currently. His mission is to change the life of Nigerians to better..... Support him for president 2019. Please join the Lamido train now! Send SMS to 08167946136, 07054506343, 08037753036

Re: The Only Hope For Nigeira Dr. Sule Lamido by Atiku2019: 6:38am On Apr 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Re: The Only Hope For Nigeira Dr. Sule Lamido by mosco4(m): 6:38am On Apr 21, 2017
Sule Lamido will definitely make Nigeria great again. He is committed to restructure our dear country
Re: The Only Hope For Nigeira Dr. Sule Lamido by laidian(m): 6:53am On Apr 21, 2017
Hopeless hope
Re: The Only Hope For Nigeira Dr. Sule Lamido by ITbomb(m): 7:31am On Apr 21, 2017
He already look Presidential
Re: The Only Hope For Nigeira Dr. Sule Lamido by lilytender: 7:44am On Apr 21, 2017
Sule Lamido stole, his two children too stole and were arrested. have father and sons finished their cases at the court? I think he will be a good President in Kuje prison while Nnamdi Kanu will be his Vice.

1 Like

Re: The Only Hope For Nigeira Dr. Sule Lamido by whirlwind7(m): 8:00am On Apr 21, 2017
mosco4:
He is the only hope for Nigeria we got it in a wrong way as results of inexperience in politics, bad economy policies, lack of political will. Dr sule Lamido is out to salvage the lost glory. He is a reformer, he is an exceptional leader that under the suffering in which Nigerians are going through currently. His mission is to change the life of Nigerians to better..... Support him for president 2019. Please join the Lamido train now! Send SMS to 08167946136, 07054506343, 08037753036

I see that the words "shame" and "conscience" are alien to you.
His mission this, his mission that.
Tell me how he hopes to achieve anything nationally when he couldn't do it while as governor of his own state.

1 Like

Re: The Only Hope For Nigeira Dr. Sule Lamido by abouzaid: 8:04am On Apr 21, 2017
lilytender:
Sule Lamido stole, his two children too stole and were arrested. have father and sons finished their cases at the court? I think he will be a good President in Kuje prison while Nnamdi Kanu will be his Vice.
i can see that Nnamdi Kanu is tormenting you in your dreams, Ndo o.
Re: The Only Hope For Nigeira Dr. Sule Lamido by Donclaracuzo: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2017
A real nationalist, one who has not shifted on his stand for a true federalism, a real democrat and not a political prostitute.
Re: The Only Hope For Nigeira Dr. Sule Lamido by blackfase(m): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2017
We say a big no no to #borntorule...
Re: The Only Hope For Nigeira Dr. Sule Lamido by helinues: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Why are you people like this now?

Lamido of all people..

Well, I trust Nigerians, na awoof money

(1) (Reply)

Video: Uncle Of One Of The Rescued Chibok Girls Alleges FG Has Something To Hide / QUIT NOTICE :"Igbos We Are Sorry"... Femi Aribisala / Dangote Has A Question To Answer From A Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.