Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Bred And Roselyn Meueur Loved Up As They Have Fun Whiles He Cooks For Her(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bred And Roselyn Meueur Loved Up As They Have Fun Whiles He Cooks For Her(pic) (687 Views)

Davido, Sina Rambo, Asa Asika, Bred And Peju's Throwback Photo / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda Joins Chef Gang, Cooks For Hailey Adeleke's Birthday / Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bred And Roselyn Meueur Loved Up As They Have Fun Whiles He Cooks For Her(pic) by blizzcelebTv: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2017
Controversial Actress Roselyn Meueur was seen Having Fun with her bae, B-red In As He Cooks Up Some BBQ For Her

watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9vaVTnLDmA

Re: Bred And Roselyn Meueur Loved Up As They Have Fun Whiles He Cooks For Her(pic) by OKorowanta: 8:24am On Apr 21, 2017
She sha want to date someone from the Davido clique since she couldn't get Baba Imade.

(1) (Reply)

T Boss In A British 80s Look / Banky W: I Bagged Myself Good Man Not Money Bag – Adesua Blasts Fan / Blackface Needs To Calm Down – Faze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.