Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Lagos Rent To Own Policy: A Nairalander's Success Story - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Rent To Own Policy: A Nairalander's Success Story (1906 Views)

To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat + Study At Ijegun, Lagos. Rent Is 300k Per Annum / Everything You Need To Know About The Lagos State Rent-to-own Policy! / Top 6 Reasons Why the Lagos Rent-to-Own Scheme is Great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Rent To Own Policy: A Nairalander's Success Story by engrkaz(m): 8:13am On Apr 21, 2017
Hello good people of Nairaland, I am here to share my success story about the Lagos rent to own scheme. I applied with 10k sometime in Aug last year, I felt it was one of these government ponzi schemes, but lo and behold, I was contacted my application scaled thru on Tuesday. We were called for the collection of our keys, but after the payment of 5% commitment fee, and and other charges... Today I am a proud owner of house in Lagos....

You too can be part of this success story, hurry now and get your forms...

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Rent To Own Policy: A Nairalander's Success Story by three: 8:42am On Apr 21, 2017
What are the payment terms and what kind of property is this.

Where is it?
Re: Lagos Rent To Own Policy: A Nairalander's Success Story by serverconnect(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2017
Congratuloobia, nice one.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rent To Own Policy: A Nairalander's Success Story by engrkaz(m): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
three:
What are the payment terms and what kind of property is this.

Where is it?
U pay 5% of the value of the property, and the balance would be spread over 10 years.... They have 1,2,3 bed flat apartments different estates across the state... and good thing is, you dont have to know anybody, you dont have to be a civil servant.....and you dont have to be from Lagos state....from my experience, its a fair and transparent scheme...
Re: Lagos Rent To Own Policy: A Nairalander's Success Story by Rayton(m): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
At what point do they deliver the house to you? Is it after the five percent payment and documentation? Besides do they have a fixed amount to be paid yearly?
Re: Lagos Rent To Own Policy: A Nairalander's Success Story by rezzy: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
engrkaz:
Hello good people of Nairaland, I am here to share my success story about the Lagos rent to own scheme. I applied with 10k sometime in Aug last year, I felt it was one of these government ponzi schemes, but lo and behold, I was contacted my application scaled thru on Tuesday. We were called for the collection of our keys, but after the payment of 5% commitment fee, and and other charges... Today I am a proud owner of house in Lagos....

Will they just allocate any block/building and floor/flat to you.?or you indicate which one you prefer?
Re: Lagos Rent To Own Policy: A Nairalander's Success Story by jcflex(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Pls can you kindly put us thru, from obtaining the form, to this period. and what are the necessary documents we are to present.
Re: Lagos Rent To Own Policy: A Nairalander's Success Story by bolliejay(m): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
engrkaz:

congrats bro......can u put us tru ....from documentation to payment etc
Re: Lagos Rent To Own Policy: A Nairalander's Success Story by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
engrkaz:

Please, which of the schemes did you apply for? I applied for the Egan-Igando scheme since December and I'm still waiting.
Re: Lagos Rent To Own Policy: A Nairalander's Success Story by engrkaz(m): 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
1supremo:

Please, which of the schemes did you apply for? I applied for the Egan-Igando scheme since December and I'm still waiting.
I applied since August
Re: Lagos Rent To Own Policy: A Nairalander's Success Story by engrkaz(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2017
bolliejay:

congrats bro......can u put us tru ....from documentation to payment etc
yes, I would b more than willing to do that...ask me any question..
Re: Lagos Rent To Own Policy: A Nairalander's Success Story by engrkaz(m): 9:46am On May 21, 2017
jcflex:
Pls can you kindly put us thru, from obtaining the form, to this period. and what are the necessary documents we are to present.
ask me any question
Re: Lagos Rent To Own Policy: A Nairalander's Success Story by rezzy: 4:49pm On May 23, 2017
engrkaz:
ask me any question

Where is tax clearance form gotten from.? How can I get the tax form to show I have been paying for 5 years now?
Re: Lagos Rent To Own Policy: A Nairalander's Success Story by engrkaz(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2017
rezzy:

Where is tax clearance form gotten from.? How can I get the tax form to show I have been paying for 5 years now?
I u have a paid job, and your taxes are taken from source, I think 6 months payslips will be adequate for you to proof you are yax compliant, but if you are into biz, you will need to visit the LIRS office closest to you to ask questions on how to get your tax card...

www.lirs.gov.ng/contact-us
Re: Lagos Rent To Own Policy: A Nairalander's Success Story by rezzy: 6:13pm On May 23, 2017
engrkaz:
I u have a paid job, and your taxes are taken from source, I think 6 months payslips will be adequate for you to proof you are yax compliant, but if you are into biz, you will need to visit the LIRS office closest to you to ask questions on how to get your tax card...

www.lirs.gov.ng/contact-us

. He has tax card (my husband).

Will ask more questions, when we start filling the form next week.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

CHEAP UK Used Phones & Laptops, Iphone, HTC, Samsungs For Sale Price & Pictures. / A Fenced Plot Of Land At Baruwa Estate, Ipaja, Lagos For Sale. / 2 Bedroom Flat For Letting In Abuja , 1 Yr Payment Term Allowed With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.