Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée (49304 Views)

Man Impregnates Daughter, 16, Damages Womb While Attempting Abortion / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex / 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by willibounce1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
If this can happen in Lagos, I wonder what will be happening in remote villages. May God save us.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by neocortex: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
Enyimbamercedes:
So there is a different definition for minor in the south? In northern Nigeria, this is common but i don't see anyone arrested.

You can relocate to the north and convert to Islam so that your fellow pedophiles
will shield you from prosecution.

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Flaghouse1: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
thesicilian:
I don' believe the girl's parents. I think they actually accepted money from the mentally deranged man after discovering the pregnancy. If not, why is it the school that reported the case to the police, and not the parents?

Very valid postulations,why is it the school authority that arranged the arrest,my questions to the parents are thus

1.when did they notice the pregnancy
2.has their daughter ever complained of the mans overtures
3.why did they not make report to law enforcement agencies or child support groups to take action

Conclusion,the man has been giving the parents money inform of payment in advance of his intentions of marrying the girl either I by joking about marrying their daughter without any objection.

Parents need to watch thier wards closely and monitor any relationship they keep with " supposed uncles / aunties " a lot of sinister things happen in this our country

2 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Ajokecutie(f): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
NAWA OOOOO!!!! What do we call this?
That man should be executed.
I rest my case gbam!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Nicho118(m): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Smh, there's so much work to be done in this country.
u no know before
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by koolaid87: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Pedophile

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Piztsn(m): 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Fact.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by gegee(m): 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
bastien:
What is RAPE? To rape someone is to force them to have sex with you.... Did he FORCE her? NO

Is she underage? YES, VERY YOUNG

Does he love her? YES

Does she love him? WE don't know, they didn't interview her.

Is her parents aware? YES

Do they agree? YES

So what's my fucccccckin business?
why are u so ignorant ? A minor cannot give consent. Therefore sex with a minor is automatically rape. U may not agree with it but thats d law.

2 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by AdaOZ: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
I don't even know what to say, say somtin nah bikonu.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Suspense12(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
In AY voice... Koooonjiiiii

Shey d man no fit use Vaseline or pears ni....Wetn ds tn called konji go cause heeen...

I no dey dia ooo
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Deilluminator(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by dragonking3: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tushborn:
if na muslim nw especially from north heaven for don break loose
Sharap there. In the south we don't celebrate paedophiles unlike the north that celebrates and honours paedophiles

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by dvee2: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
"This moslem Northerners again"
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by bastien: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
gegee:
why are u so ignorant ? A minor cannot give consent. Therefore sex with a minor is automatically rape. U may not agree with it but thats d law.
I'm not in anyway support having sex with a minor, but doesn't mean he should suffer the punishment alone, the parents were also aware, but they did nothing. Instead the school was the one who invited the man, and got him arrested.

For me, rape is difference from, underage/minor.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nicho118:
u no know before

I thought I did. Turns out I haven't the slightest regarding the extent. Ignorance is curable, I'm not so sure about willful ignorance.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by dikeigbo2(m): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
The girl's parents should be arrested as well,for being judas in this case....they are worst than the culprit...and for guyman......free booze de run belle,now is the reaction of your illicit activities.....
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
13 year old lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by samebony1: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
bastien:
What is RAPE? To rape someone is to force them to have sex with you.... Did he FORCE her? NO

Does he love her? YES

Do they agree? YES

There are Two(2) types of Rape
1. The having sexual act with another person without the willing consent of the person
2. Having sexual act with a minor, even if the minor willingly consented. This is referred to as "Statutory Rape".

2 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by metallisc(m): 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
Angeleena:
primary school pupil...what a bastard he is...roast his balls.

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Mayflowa(m): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
midehi2:
shocked cover my children with the blood of Jesus, those in the school, those in the village, those in abroad, all over shocked

How many children do you have. Lol
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Flaghouse1: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
bastien:

Does he love her? YES

Do they agree? YES

Guy you were really making sense from your survey based questionnaire ,until I saw this your below statement

I doubt if you are married or have kids ,then you will know it's your business if similar scenario plays out -"God forbids" what would you then do to the man in the middl of the whole brouhaha ,I don't blame the man its the parents of the girl I blame
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by bastien: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
samebony1:

There are Two(2) types of Rape
1. The having sexual act with another person without the willing consent of the person
2. Having sexual act with a minor, even if the minor willingly consented. This is referred to as "Statutory Rape".

didn't know about the second, the second doesn't fall into the street of Nigeria today, I have seen cases like this, when little girls of 13-15yrs are clubbing, smoking anything smoking.

The man and who ever he paid 64k should be arrested
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Missmossy(f): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Eww this is really bad. Nawa ooo a lot are happening these days.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by bastien: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Guy you were really making sense from your survey based questionnaire ,until I saw this your below statement

I doubt if you are married or have kids ,then you will know it's your business if similar scenario plays out -"God forbids" what would you then do to the man in the middl of the whole brouhaha ,I don't blame the man its the parents of the girl I blame
I don tell God say me no go born girls! Why I said it not my business was when the story was complicated, the mother was trying to lie or she was lying.. She doesn't know the man, yet she knows him as regular customers. The man is very wrong, but the person collecting pride prize is even wronger, both should be arrested
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by ahamonyeka(m): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Victor Emmanuel abi? Na dem. grin grin grin
na mix blood from Igbo and afon.
The father is from imo state while the mother is from ogun state. grin
LionDeLeo:
Victor Emmanuel abi? Na dem. grin grin grin
The father is from imo state while the mother is from ogun state.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Tushborn: 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
dragonking3:
Sharap there. In the south we don't celebrate paedophiles unlike the north that celebrates and honours paedophiles
aint nobody celebrating evil bt everybody must not be lik u ok. what u term wrong may b another persons' right. hop u got me
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by NOLONGTIN1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
Say police no dey North too?

Because I never hear arrest of the serial pedophiles over there, Abi fear dey catch them?

We need to break up this country, in the meantime the constitution needs to be update to 10yrs in prison for any pedophile, with or without consent

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by LionDeLeo: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
ahamonyeka:
The father is from imo state while the mother is from ogun state. ;Dna mix blood from Igbo and afon.
The father is from imo state while the mother is from ogun state.

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by wakkey12345: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
what is this world turning tooooo.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by MOSICATED5(m): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
bastien:

Does he love her? YES

Do they agree? YES

how did u know he didn't force sex on her?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by bastien: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
MOSICATED5:
how did u know he didn't force sex on her?
did you read when he said they hv been dating for 8 months? If they are dating that long, then he didn't, and never did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) / Generator Thief Caught And Tied To An Electric Pole In Abuja (Photos) / Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.