Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way (22053 Views)

13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version / Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) / R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way by Nature8(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Akan:
She pronounced the 30 billion properly. grin

grin
Re: Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Davido will sign her in future.
Re: Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way by Burgerlomo: 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nice one little girl
Re: Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way by LockDown69(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
asokid:
I pity you.
Wait till you have kids.
Re: Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way by Profizzy(f): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
And the parents of this little girl thought they were doing her good by filming her sing this kind of song? I'm not wishing her ill luck but I can almost predict the kind of young woman she'll grow into if they don't do a crash course on Parenting 101... You don't film your child reciting rhymes or kiddies sing-along or multiplication tables but you'll willingly film her singing a song that's indirectly panel beating materialism and sexuality into her young brain just for likes and comments? I'm sorry to say that her parents didn't prepare for parenthood if they're the ones that filmed this.
Re: Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way by queenDD(f): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
Akan:
She pronounced the 30 billion properly. grin

Lol, with force sef.
Re: Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way by KingLennon(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
asokid:
Have you also thought her calling is music? no be everybody go go skool like you. see dis video just made her richer than you. just watch and see.
How do u know she's richer than me? No be everybody broke like u
Re: Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way by femi4: 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Self righteous people will come and judge her now
At her age...is that the kind of song you dey sing?
Re: Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way by asokid(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
KingLennon:

How do u know she's richer than me? No be everybody broke like u
brokeness is all over you cus rich ppl dont make noise
Re: Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way by KingLennon(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
asokid:
brokeness is all over you cus rich ppl dont make noise
Davido makes noise does it mean he's broke? All this primary school children in nairaland with poor mentality
Re: Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way by ooshinibos: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Moving4:

U DAT hv a high moral mindset clap 4 urself Idiotic Hypocrite. Nigeria dis, Nigeria dat... If u browse d internet nw, u will find more of European & U.S children not even up to dis girl's age singing songs of adult yet no one criticise dem but wen its Nigeria or Africa d same pple DAT is watching dose U.S children will b d one criticizing Nigeria's own...
Lefulefu...

that's not true ...at least the ones in Europe and USA do not show off about it , actually they know what they are doing is wrong and illegal ..that's why they fake their age and profile but you Nigerians failed to know what is wrong or right ..just a disgrace to the black race
Re: Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way by Moving4: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2017
Lovely Kid...
Re: Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way by liftedhigh: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Cute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Traditional Outfit For A Party / Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky / Jaga: "Shan George, My Mother Is Too Smart For Any Man''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.