Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,231 members, 7,860,475 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

For Real?? Jehovah's Witness Church Unjustly Banned In Russia.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For Real?? Jehovah's Witness Church Unjustly Banned In Russia.. (401 Views)

Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" / Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) / Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Real?? Jehovah's Witness Church Unjustly Banned In Russia.. by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2017
The Supreme court of Russia just banned the Jehovah's witness church today, after ruling that they were religious extremists capable of invoking havoc in the country.

I am not a JW member or fan, but the reason behind the ban was that some critics started raising alarms after the number of Jehovah's witness members began to increase significantly.

That is not enough reason to ban an entire denomination.
The JW officials have made it known that they are going to run their case of appeal before the European Human Rights Union.

My point is, the JW didn't cause any havoc. They were banned because they were increasing in number and CAPABLE of causing trouble. For real?
Source:: www.naijagists.com

Re: For Real?? Jehovah's Witness Church Unjustly Banned In Russia.. by NollyGist: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2017
Russia sef

(1) (Reply)

Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) / I’ll Continue To Respect Oba Akiolu - Ooni Of Ife / When You Go Marry? Fans Ask Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.