Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) (33120 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today / Stephanie Okereke Linus Debuts Low Cut Hairstyle / Stephanie Okereke Linus And Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by lastclaire4(f): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
Trina0936:
Its good to marry your soulmate. Her ex who left her when she had that accident would be dying with envy seeing how happy she is now! cool
Always verify your information. That guy was with her until after everything. That guy got broke along the line and he was said to have a side chick. Her mother was the one who broke the home cos she was always coming to their home with one spiritual oil to give to that guy and contributing to quarrels.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
Muat it be on social media..people should learn to keep their relationship private.....God bless broda Olu and Joke jacobs

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
lastclaire4:

Always verify your information. That guy was with her until after everything. That guy got broke along the line and he was said to have a side chick. Her mother was the one who broke the home cos she was always coming to their home with one spiritual oil to give to that guy and contributing to quarrels.
You that has a verified information,where is your source from? If I told you when Stephanie was in hospital in Portharcourt that I was among those who visited her there and saw journalists interviewing her what would you say?
Better crawl back into the hole you came out from. You must be related to that her useless ex else why quote me?
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by NemzySeries(m): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

5th anniversary ??

What is there to celebrate ??

This is why people's marriages crumble these days

aw many yrs Tiwa & Tonto reach? .....nofin is too small to celebrate & TankGod 4
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by jakeboss(m): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

What about your sagged breast ??
guy respect a lady pls am sure ginaz is sweet and beautiful dan all girls in ur family
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by lastclaire4(f): 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
Trina0936:

You that has a verified information,where is your source from? If I told you when Stephanie was in hospital in Portharcourt that I was among those who visited her there and saw journalists interviewing her what would you say?
Better crawl back into the hole you came out from. You must be related to that her useless ex else why quote me?

If u were probably one of those school children that wished her hbd in the hospital no problem. I will take take it that u were still too young and even still young to argue with. Runoff my dear.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Resourceteam(f): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
Congrats Ma'am
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by daveP(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
congrats to them. full respect over others in the biz
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by austinbrown: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
This girl is perfect
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by mira4u: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sweet. This is the kind of news we want to hear.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by MrEgbegbe(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
jakeboss:
guy respect a lady pls am sure ginaz is sweet and beautiful dan all girls in ur family

I will respect your mother by shoving my cock down her throat
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by jakeboss(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

I will respect your mother by shoving my cock down her throat
dont let me get mad at u
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by MrEgbegbe(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
jakeboss:
dont let me get mad at u

I will put my dick in your ass and you will calm down
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by FabCherish(m): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
newslifeop:
congrats
congratulations sweetes
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by roeb1987(m): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
I like this! others out there are busy scattering their wedding but, here's Okereke and his husband celebrating 5th year anniversary.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by twisteddaNy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ginaz:

And your crumble life nko?

DAMN! grin

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by sweetilicious(f): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

5th anniversary ??

What is there to celebrate ??

This is why people's marriages crumble these days

She is happy in her marriage.Thats why she is celebrating the no of years.She is lucky to have married a good man with a good heart.Let her enjoy her blessings biko.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by debsy001(f): 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ursino:

I love her more than you do!
i love her passer
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
lastclaire4:

If u were probably one of those school children that wished her hbd in the hospital no problem. I will take take it that u were still too young and even still young to argue with. Runoff my dear.
You are incredibly stupid for making jest of a woman who was involved in an accident!! Shows how immature and silly you are. Maturity is not by age so even if you are 1000 years old,you are worse than a smart 5 year old!! undecided
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by lastclaire4(f): 3:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Trina0936:

You are incredibly stupid for making jest of a woman who was involved in an accident!! Shows how immature and silly you are. Maturity is not by age so even if you are 1000 years old,you are worse than a smart 5 year old!! undecided

Lol. U see why I said I can't argue with you? I was correct after all lol. Simple English u don't understand not even the one u wrote obviously. U need to do more work on your English my dear.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
lastclaire4:

Lol. U see why I said I can't argue with you? I was correct after all lol. Simple English u don't understand not even the one u wrote obviously. U need to do more work on your English my dear.
You are even more confused than I thought. Just stop quoting me! You that knows English,how has it helped your life?? Nonsense.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by lastclaire4(f): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Trina0936:

You are even more confused than I thought. Just stop quoting me! You that knows English,how has it helped your life?? Nonsense.

I better leave you before u lose it completely. Lol
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
lastclaire4:

I better leave you before u lose it completely. Lol
You are already psychotic so I ain't surprised. Peace cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know / Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? / Ben Bruce With Burna Boy And His Mother At The BET Awards 2019 In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.