Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

5 Ways To Keep Your Man From Cheating On You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Ways To Keep Your Man From Cheating On You (498 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Keep Your Man From Cheating On You by franciscajohn11: 9:56am On Apr 21, 2017
It is very appaulling that some men have a kind of gene that makes them to have s*xual relationship with as many woman as they want. I don't know what could be the cause. They just find it hard to stick to one woman. That is why I advise, it will be better to know your guy relationship history before getting married. If you have this type of a man in your house, what a pity. The only solution to this problem is..Read more:-http://www.familygists.com/2017/04/5-ways-to-keep-your-man-from-cheating.html
Re: 5 Ways To Keep Your Man From Cheating On You by Lionessza(f): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
franciscajohn11:
It is very appaulling that some men have a kind of gene that makes them to have s*xual relationship with as many woman as they want. I don't know what could be the cause. They just find it hard to stick to one woman. That is why I advise, it will be better to know your guy relationship history before getting married. If you have this type of a man in your house, what a pity. The only solution to this problem is..Read more:-http://www.familygists.com/2017/04/5-ways-to-keep-your-man-from-cheating.html

Won't open the link. But i know you can't make your man not to not cheat on you , it's all on him (same as why you cheat or don't cheat). You can do whatever you want ,to try prevent people from acting a certain way but you will never succeed without their will. No matter how in love you both are with each other that can't be enough without commitment from both sides. All the sex tricks, romantic gestures, nice holidays etc can't keep someone, the mindset of each individual in the relationship is what makes it strong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Keep Your Man From Cheating On You by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
grin you must be delusional.No matter what you do a man that will cheat will definitely cheat.dont fool yourself by believing you have any power over him

(1) (Reply)

Does Chastity Ensure Marital Happiness? / 6 Ways To Help The Angry Child / Place Is Today Sanitation Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.