Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible (4820 Views)

Chris Kwakpovwe To Run 50000 Kilometres This Year / Some Errors In The Bible / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by jaymejate: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2017
davtosh:

All God created is perfect.

Before I decided to quote you I said to myself how do I explain to this person seeing you dont believe in Gods existence.
It takes you to believe God exists for you to believe Satan does. So What Im going to say may not make sense to you.

And I take it to be your Cup of Nescafe grin

Now back to your question

"God created everything perfectly and goodly, everyone believe that. So why still do we have slowpoke, cripples, all physically challenged from birth"

ANSWER

After the Creation of Adam and Eve, To create man God did not have to go through the process used to create the First man and Woman.

He had created men and women in the body of the man in form of Spermatozoa .

That is the beginning of those physically challenged you mention and they were perfect.

Or Have you heard of cripple, blind, foolish, deaf Sperm cells before?

They were perfect untill they became fetuses and it is at that stage that humans are deformed due to carelessness of the pregnant woman or some form of physical accidents that happened while in the womb.

When God created the sperm it was perfect it is only there in the womb to grow and that is where damages are done to change the fate of the unborn Child.
And what has brought that to humans SATAN

I know that is another point for argument. Satan

Thats left for another day. grin

Your aguements are always decorated with flaws of different kinds and only shows the level of reasoning of all Atheists

You guys in your "smartness" display gross foolishness.

Sorry if it sounds abusive. So sorry grin

Very good @bolded.

You said
1... Through carelessness of human being, so also, human carelessness make them misinterpret all that is written in the bible. The carelessness that make them to neglect the Holy spirit who is the ultimate teacher of the word to teach them. If you read the bible not with your senses alone but with the inspiration of the holy spirit, you will get to know there is no error.

2... Satan right? Yeah Satan has come to mismanage everything God is managing.
He has also come to mismanage the word in the heart of human. He has come to make you read it superficially and not deep in spirit.

Your points to my question is the reason people think there's an error in the bible.

N:B, I'm not an Atheist and i was directing the question to the OP.
Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by akintom(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2017
aminusanti:
are u asking to know or u are just mocking around?? undecided
This just confirm your subconscious knowledge, of how the belief in the Allah idea mocks common sense.

The fact that an Arabian warmonger, introduced this verminic idea, into human experience, should guide a decent mind from this horror called religion.
Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
jaymejate:

Very good @bolded.

You said
1... Through carelessness of human being, so also, human carelessness make them misinterpret all that is written in the bible. The carelessness that make them to neglect the Holy spirit who is the ultimate teacher of the word to teach them. If you read the bible not with your senses alone but with the inspiration of the holy spirit, you will get to know there is no error.

2... Satan right? Yeah Satan has come to mismanage everything God is managing.
He has also come to mismanage the word in the heart of human. He has come to make you read it superficially and not deep in spirit.

Your points to my question is the reason people think there's an error in the bible.

N:B, I'm not an Atheist and i was directing the question to the OP.
Happy Sunday

Bro in that comment you sounded like one of them o. No be small.

Because those are their kind of questions.

Happy Sunday
Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by true2god: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
aminusanti:

Get to know the difference.. let me help u out of ur ignorance..

* Quran = Word of God Almighty through the prophet Mohammad (S.A.W) (Error free)
* Hadith (Report) = Each hadith consists of two parts, the isnad (Arabic: 'support'), or the chain of transmitters through which a scholar traced the matn, or text, of a hadith back to the Prophet. Individual hadith are classified by Muslim clerics and jurists as sahih ("authentic"wink, hasan ("good"wink or da'if ("weak"wink.

Yes you can find errors in the weak hadith dat arent corresponding with the Quran which is a straight forward thing unlike your man made book (bible)that consist of all in one, men, prophet, historians, archeologists, etc and you are all saying they were inspired by God and thats why you can get endless errors and contradictions in it.
If you really want to know the words of jesus (word of God) go and read red letter bible.
Weak hadith=Muslim's escape route.

It is difficult to take Muslims serious when you guys even condemned your Islamic materials as weak or fabricated and yet the same fabricated hadith are found in your Islamic libraries and mosques worldwide. Why don't you guys burn all the weak hadith? You can't/won't because they are all real and you guys use the phrase 'weak hadith' to protect Mohammed, allahh and Islam from criticism because of all the lies and embarrassment filled in the hadith. If some hadith are fabricated or weak why can't you burn them?

I won't be surprised if you tell me some surah in the quran are fabricated.
Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by aminusanti(m): 6:33am On Apr 24, 2017
true2god:
Weak hadith=Muslim's escape route.

It is difficult to take Muslims serious when you guys even condemned your Islamic materials as weak or fabricated and yet the same fabricated hadith are found in your Islamic libraries and mosques worldwide. Why don't you guys burn all the weak hadith? You can't/won't because they are all real and you guys use the phrase 'weak hadith' to protect Mohammed, allahh and Islam from criticism because of all the lies and embarrassment filled in the hadith. If some hadith are fabricated or weak why can't you burn them?
your level of reasoning is really terrible..if thats d case according you then 90% of ur bible should be burn and thats why today u can see pastors burning bible for it endless errors..thats why islam is beautiful n different from your man made book (bible), islam identified the weak hadiths without using your burn n throw approach as what your people are doing with d bible but failed..and dis is happening simple because you are suppose identify right from wrong and people have them in the back of their heads(memorized)..
I won't be surprised if you tell me some surah in the quran are fabricated.
still waiting for u to identify 1 single error from the quran not the thrash you and your friend r putting above that has been thrashed already million times pls...
Check d pics below
Do u think this guy solve the issues of endless errors n contradiction in your man made book?? BIG NO
Again n Again Quran is Error free, take the explanations fiven to you or leave thats your own cup of shayi

2 Likes

Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by aminusanti(m): 6:54am On Apr 24, 2017
akintom:

This just confirm your subconscious knowledge, of how the belief in the Allah idea mocks common sense.

The fact that an Arabian warmonger, introduced this verminic idea, into human experience, should guide a decent mind from this horror called religion.
ok

1 Like

Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by aminusanti(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2017
ilynem:

The Koran called Mary the sister of Aaron.

LETS TAKE ONE AT A TIME

Harun (Aaron) was the name given to righteous people amongst them, because of a man amongst them called Harun who was very righteous. So when she brought the baby, they said to her "O sister of Harun", meaning "O one who is associated with rectitude, righteousness" because she came from a righteous family. Al-Tabari mentions this view from Qataadah (an early commentator of the Qur'an who studied with the Prophet's companions), and Muhammad bin Seereen and others. Al-Baghawi mentions that Qataadah and others stated that Aaron was a righteous worshipper and that forty-thousand people followed his funeral the day that he died and all of them were called Aaron. This name therefore was associated with piety and righteousness and hence, the use of the phrase "O sister of..." is not referring to blood relationship. This is like the saying of Allaah,

"Verily, the spendthrifts (those who squander wealth) are the brethren of the devils..."

(17:27). Al-Baghawi also cites a narration from al-Kalbi that Aaron referred to here was a brother of Maryam through her father, and he was the most righteous man amongst Bani Isra'eel in that time. Ibn Kathir supports this view and cites from al-Tabari in this regard. And Imaam al-Sa'dee from the contemporary Scholars of Ahl al-Sunnah (those adhering to the Prophetic tradition) also supports the view that this statement is referring to an actual brother of Mary called Aaron, and that the Bani Israa'eel used to call their children by the names of former prophets.

(Source)
http://www.islamjesus.ws/articles/gqune-why-was-mary-referred-to-as-sister-of-aaron-when-she-brought-the-baby-jesus-to-her-people.cfm

If you have a better explanation kindly forward it here then I will consider choosing btw d 2.]

2 Likes

Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by ilynem(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2017
aminusanti:

LETS TAKE ONE AT A TIME

Harun (Aaron) was the name given to righteous people amongst them, because of a man amongst them called Harun who was very righteous. So when she brought the baby, they said to her "O sister of Harun", meaning "O one who is associated with rectitude, righteousness" because she came from a righteous family. Al-Tabari mentions this view from Qataadah (an early commentator of the Qur'an who studied with the Prophet's companions), and Muhammad bin Seereen and others. Al-Baghawi mentions that Qataadah and others stated that Aaron was a righteous worshipper and that forty-thousand people followed his funeral the day that he died and all of them were called Aaron. This name therefore was associated with piety and righteousness and hence, the use of the phrase "O sister of..." is not referring to blood relationship. This is like the saying of Allaah,

"Verily, the spendthrifts (those who squander wealth) are the brethren of the devils..."

(17:27). Al-Baghawi also cites a narration from al-Kalbi that Aaron referred to here was a brother of Maryam through her father, and he was the most righteous man amongst Bani Isra'eel in that time. Ibn Kathir supports this view and cites from al-Tabari in this regard. And Imaam al-Sa'dee from the contemporary Scholars of Ahl al-Sunnah (those adhering to the Prophetic tradition) also supports the view that this statement is referring to an actual brother of Mary called Aaron, and that the Bani Israa'eel used to call their children by the names of former prophets.

(Source)
http://www.islamjesus.ws/articles/gqune-why-was-mary-referred-to-as-sister-of-aaron-when-she-brought-the-baby-jesus-to-her-people.cfm

If you have a better explanation kindly forward it here then I will consider choosing btw d 2.]
First I have to commend you for standing for your beliefs. Its never easy when people continue spot what seems to be errors in your beliefs. Trust me, I get my own fair share from atheists. So well done sir. But I will have to disagree with you. Your first explanation, that I have heard before from a Muslim apologist I honestly respect Dr Ally shabir. But I don't go with it. Thing is Muslims tend to have their own history exclusive from others and they believe it simply because its in the Koran and the Koran is the word of Allah. For instance the Koran is the only document that states that Jesus didn't die. Greek documents say he died, Roman documents and Jewish Documents say he died, but just the Koran says he didn't. Well, thats an argument for another day. Let's not derail our discussion with that. Your story of 40,000 people all called Aaron is nowhere found in any Jewish historical document. And there is no suggestion that the name Aaron was used in association with piety or righteous people. After Aaron, there were lots of people who were said to be piety and righteous and none of them was called Aaron.
Secondly, Surah 3:33 kills your argument. Mary (Maryam) was called the daughter of Imran (Amran in the Bible). Now Mary's father wasn't known in the Bible so you have to ask, who is this Imran (Amran)? My bible tells me he is the father of Aaron. So while Mary was called sister of Aaron, she was also called daughter of Imran (Amran), Aaron's father.
Now I have a more plausible solution to our problem. *drums roll*. Mary is known as Maryam in Arabic. I'm I correct? Aaron in the Bible had a sister called Miriam. Is it possible Mohammed or Allah actually thought Maryam was the same person as Miriam sister of Aaron? Remove your Islam tinted glasses for a while and look at this from a neutral perspective. Doesn't my explanation make more sense? God bless you in the name of our Lord Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by true2god: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2017
aminusanti:
your level of reasoning is really terrible..if thats d case according you then 90% should be burnt and thats why today u can see pastors burning bible for it endless errors..thats why islam is beautiful n different from your man made book (bible), islam identified the weak hadiths without using your burn n throw approach as what your people are doing with d bible but failed..and dis is happening simple because you are suppose identify right from wrong and people have them in the back of their heads(memorized)..
still waiting for u to identify 1 single error from the quran not the thrash you and your friend r putting above that has been thrashed already million times pls...
Check d pics below
Do u think this guy solve the issues of endless errors n contradiction in your man made book?? BIG NO
Again n Again Quran is Error free, take the explanations fiven to you or leave thats your own cup of shayi
The last time I checked it is never a crime in any part of the world to burn the Bible. Nobody forces the Bible on anybody's throat as Quran are being forced on people's throat in the Arab world and the middle east.

What do you think would happen if anyone publicly burn the evil Koran? I am sure that Muslim mobs with publicly execute that person. Christians are not like Muslim barbarians who dont value human life.

The Quran said the sun set at murky waters, according to allahh and Mohammed. The Quran said the earth is spread out like a carpet. Are these not Quranic lies? Use your brain.
Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by Demmzy15(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2017
true2god:
The last time I checked it is never a crime in any part of the world to burn the Bible. Nobody forces the Bible on anybody's throat as Quran are being forced on people's throat in the Arab world and the middle east.

What do you think would happen if anyone publicly burn the evil Koran? I am sure that Muslim mobs with publicly execute that person. Christians are not like Muslim barbarians who dont value human life.

The Quran said the sun set at murky waters, according to allahh and Mohammed. The Quran said the earth is spread out like a carpet. Are these not Quranic lies? Use your brain.
Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by Paulopackager(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
AM NOT SURPRISED AT SOME OF THE UNREASONABLE EXPLANATIONS THESE MUSLIMS GIVE TO SUPPORT THIER "BOOK OF DECEPTION" (QURAN) COS THE REASON IS NOT FAR FETCHED, ITS NOT EASY TO DIVERT FROM A RELIGION YOU WERE BROUGHT UP WITH ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT KILLS PEOPLE LIKE RAM.

IMAGINE THAT CUNNING AND CONFUSING LIE ABOUT THIER MARY SISTER OF AARON. YET THEY WILL SAY THE QURAN IS A MIRACLE. HOW IS IT A MIRACLE FOR SOMEONE TO WRITE A BOOK FULL OF CONTRADICTIONS AND DECEPTION. HOW IS IT A MIRACLE? UHH, HOW? THIER PROPHET MUHAMMED(GOD PUNISH HIM) COMES UP WITH A VERSE AND LATER ABROGATES IT YET IT WAS RECORDED IN THE QURAN THAT IT IS VERY SIMPLE TO READ. ONE OF THIER CONTRADICTION GOES THUS;

SURA 32:7-9 MAN WAS CREATED OUT OF CLAY. YET IN ORDER PLACES MAN IS SAID TO HAVE BEEN CREATED OUT OF A CLOT OF BLOOD. AGAIN SURA 23:12-14 AND SURA 80:18-19, MAN IS SAID TO HAVE BEEN CREATED OUT OF SPERM. IN THAT SURA 23:12-14 THEY SAID SPERM WAS MIXED WITH CLAY. PLS WHOSE SPERM? SURA 19:67 MAN WAS CREATED "OUT OF NOTHING".

1 Like

Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by aminusanti(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
true2god:

Foolish as always ! Just look at how u are diverting and givin some lame excuses...Are u now judging islam based on the action of selected few??
[s]
The Quran said the sun set at murky waters, according to allahh and Mohammed. The Quran said the earth is spread out like a carpet. Are these not Quranic lies? Use your brain.[/s]
You dont even knw what u are asking here, if u truly do you wont ask this over n over again...

1 Like

Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by alBHAGDADI: 7:28am On Apr 25, 2017
Demmzy15:
Very foolish of you. So, what you are telling me is that the sun in that picture was actually setting in a pool?

I think that means we can go look for the sun in the pool grin

1 Like

Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by alBHAGDADI: 7:31am On Apr 25, 2017
aminusanti:

Foolish as always ! Just look at how u are diverting and givin some lame excuses...Are u now judging islam based on the action of selected few??

You dont even knw what u are asking here, if u truly do you wont ask this over n over again...
Pls, aminusanti, you have a serious comment to counter below. Don't act oblivious of it. grin

ilynem:

First I have to commend you for standing for your beliefs. Its never easy when people continue spot what seems to be errors in your beliefs. Trust me, I get my own fair share from atheists. So well done sir. But I will have to disagree with you. Your first explanation, that I have heard before from a Muslim apologist I honestly respect Dr Ally shabir. But I don't go with it. Thing is Muslims tend to have their own history exclusive from others and they believe it simply because its in the Koran and the Koran is the word of Allah. For instance the Koran is the only document that states that Jesus didn't die. Greek documents say he died, Roman documents and Jewish Documents say he died, but just the Koran says he didn't. Well, thats an argument for another day. Let's not derail our discussion with that. Your story of 40,000 people all called Aaron is nowhere found in any Jewish historical document. And there is no suggestion that the name Aaron was used in association with piety or righteous people. After Aaron, there were lots of people who were said to be piety and righteous and none of them was called Aaron.
Secondly, Surah 3:33 kills your argument. Mary (Maryam) was called the daughter of Imran (Amran in the Bible). Now Mary's father wasn't known in the Bible so you have to ask, who is this Imran (Amran)? My bible tells me he is the father of Aaron. So while Mary was called sister of Aaron, she was also called daughter of Imran (Amran), Aaron's father.
Now I have a more plausible solution to our problem. *drums roll*. Mary is known as Maryam in Arabic. I'm I correct? Aaron in the Bible had a sister called Miriam. Is it possible Mohammed or Allah actually thought Maryam was the same person as Miriam sister of Aaron? Remove your Islam tinted glasses for a while and look at this from a neutral perspective. Doesn't my explanation make more sense? God bless you in the name of our Lord Jesus.
Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by Demmzy15(m): 7:35am On Apr 25, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Very foolish of you. So, what you are telling me is that the sun in that picture was actually setting in a pool?

I think that means we can go look for the sun in the pool grin
Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 86:
حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ مَغْرِبَ الشَّمْسِ وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ فِي عَيْنٍ حَمِئَةٍ وَوَجَدَ عِندَهَا قَوْمًا قُلْنَا يَا ذَا الْقَرْنَيْنِ إِمَّا أَن تُعَذِّبَ وَإِمَّا أَن تَتَّخِذَ فِيهِمْ حُسْنًا

[And he marched westwards] till, when he came to the setting of the sun, it appeared to him that it was setting in a dark, turbid sea; and nearby he found a people [given to every kind of wrongdoing]. We said: "O thou Two-Horned One! Thou mayest either cause [them] to suffer or treat them with kindness!"
(English - Mohd Asad)

via iQuran

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by aminusanti(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2017
ilynem:

Thanks for your time and sorry for my lateness, appreciate your kind words.
I can see u are mixing things up here and trying really hard to give this a different meaning without any proof, I gave you proof based on Quran n Hadith but you r now saying I should put those aside !! Then why dont you provide us with solutions from the scriptures that are reliable sir?? Why all this double standard??

* You got no problem that jesus, a man without a father was called son of david and son of joseph

* You got no problem that jesus a man without a genealogy was given two separate genealogies of which no two of the 66 names are the same.

* why is it today you find people having all those pious people`s names (prophet)??

AGAIN!

the idiom "Sister of Aaron" merely means "righteous woman" or "kinswoman of Aaron".

(SAHIH BUKHARI)
"Mughira b. Shu'ba reported: When I came to Najran, they (the Christians of Najran) asked me: You read" O sister of Harun" (i. e. Hadrat Maryam) in the Qur'an, whereas Moses was born much before Jesus. When I came back to Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon him) I asked him about that, whereupon he said: The (people of the old age) used to give names (to their persons) after the names of Apostles and pious persons who had gone before them."

At that moment, somebody wanted to humiliate Mariam by knowing that honor was EVERYTHING to her. The perfect way to do that is to knock her down by comparing her with the sister of HUMBLE H/ARON. Allah swt wanted to stress importance of HUMILITY and that was the reason she wasn’t called as “sister of Moses” cos H/ARON is the best known for his humble attitude and that is why he is chosen to be a companion in propethood along with his brother Moses who was more strict than him

I’m not here to pursue my ideas on force, to push it on people’s eyes. We are all gonna die, but it is my duty to tell this even after I know I will be pulled down cos I don’t deny possibility it is truth.

Now I have a more plausible solution to our problem. *drums roll*. Mary is known as Maryam in Arabic. I'm I correct? Aaron in the Bible had a sister called Miriam. Is it possible Mohammed or Allah actually thought Maryam was the same person as Miriam sister of Aaron? Remove your Islam tinted glasses for a while and look at this from a neutral perspective. Doesn't my explanation make more sense?

According to ur claims above. Pls read below carefully
Holy QUR`AN knows the 1st Mariam (sister of Aaron) and the 2nd Mariam (mother of jesus)

»Surah Mariam 19 verse No. 28«

"O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste."

>Mary, Mariam and Miriam are the same. The spellings defer due to change of language.

Moses was 3 years old when he started living in the palace of the pharoah.
Aaron (harun) and miriam used to live with their kinsmen in Goshen. Therefore in the holy Quran the people of mariam call Mariam sister of Aaron because moses stayed separately in the palace.
The family of mariam, aaron and moses was very pious. Perhaps mariam the mother of jesus was named after mariam the sister of aaron and moses. The names of the fathers of both mariam were imran (Amram).
The Holy Quran clearly says that the Torah was revealed after pharoah was drowned and psalms was revealed ti Devid and the injil was revealed to jesus. Therefore the quran is not in anyway confused about the timing of the 1st and 2nd maryam.

God bless you in the name of our Lord Jesus.
thanx a bunch
MAY ALLAH OPEN YOUR HEART TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE TRUTH.
Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by aminusanti(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Pls, aminusanti, you have a serious comment to counter below. Don't act oblivious of it. grin

ok sir
Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by alBHAGDADI: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Demmzy15:
Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 86:
حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ مَغْرِبَ الشَّمْسِ وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ فِي عَيْنٍ حَمِئَةٍ وَوَجَدَ عِندَهَا قَوْمًا قُلْنَا يَا ذَا الْقَرْنَيْنِ إِمَّا أَن تُعَذِّبَ وَإِمَّا أَن تَتَّخِذَ فِيهِمْ حُسْنًا

[And he marched westwards] till, when he came to the setting of the sun, it appeared to him that it was setting in a dark, turbid sea; and nearby he found a people [given to every kind of wrongdoing]. We said: "O thou Two-Horned One! Thou mayest either cause [them] to suffer or treat them with kindness!"
(English - Mohd Asad)

via iQuran
Wow, you think you are clever. See what your hadith says Mohammad said and also what the Quran. said in affirmation of what Mohammad said.

Sunan Abu Dawud 3991 —Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: IT SETS IN A SPRING OF WARM WATER.

Qur’an 18:83-86
—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, HE FOUND IT SETTING IN A SPRING OF BLACK MUDDY (or hot) WATER. And he found near it a people.

So, tell me, which one should we believe? Allah and Mohammad who both said it sets IN a pool of water or you who is trying to change their errors?

2 Likes

Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by Demmzy15(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
[s]Wow, you think you are clever. See what your hadith says Mohammad said and also what the Quran. said in affirmation of what Mohammad said.

Sunan Abu Dawud 3991 —Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: IT SETS IN A SPRING OF WARM WATER.

—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, HE FOUND IT SETTING IN A SPRING OF BLACK MUDDY (or hot) WATER. And he found near it a people.

So, tell me, which one should we believe? Allah and Mohammad who both said it sets IN a pool of water or you who is trying to change their errors?[/s]
Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by alBHAGDADI: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2017
Demmzy15:
Muslims always angrily cancel the butter truth when confronted by it.

Demmzy15 tried his Al taquiya but failed. Instead of him to allow the truth to set him free, he decided to cancel. Little did he know that he just sinned against Allah by cancelling Allah's words. It's only an olodo's work that is cancelled. grin
Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by true2god: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Wow, you think you are clever. See what your hadith says Mohammad said and also what the Quran. said in affirmation of what Mohammad said.

So, tell me, which one should we believe? Allah and Mohammad who both said it sets IN a pool of water or you who is trying to change their errors?
The guy Demzy is a lying islamist. I wonder how illiterate Arab desert dwellers seem to be smarter than normal people. See how the guy was trying to twist the lies of allahh and Mohammed to make it real

1 Like

Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by Demmzy15(m): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
[s]Muslims always angrily cancel the butter truth when confronted by it.

Demmzy15 tried his Al taquiya but failed. Instead of him to allow the truth to set him free, he decided to cancel. Little did he know that he just sinned against Allah by cancelling Allah's words. It's only an olodo's work that is cancelled. grin[/s]

1 Like

Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by ilynem(m): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
aminusanti:

Thanks for your time and sorry for my lateness, appreciate your kind words.
I can see u are mixing things up here and trying really hard to give this a different meaning without any proof, I gave you proof based on Quran n Hadith but you r now saying I should put those aside !! Then why dont you provide us with solutions from the scriptures that are reliable sir?? Why all this double standard??

* You got no problem that jesus, a man without a father was called son of david and son of joseph

* You got no problem that jesus a man without a genealogy was given two separate genealogies of which no two of the 66 names are the same.

* why is it today you find people having all those pious people`s names (prophet)??

AGAIN!

the idiom "Sister of Aaron" merely means "righteous woman" or "kinswoman of Aaron".

(SAHIH BUKHARI)
"Mughira b. Shu'ba reported: When I came to Najran, they (the Christians of Najran) asked me: You read" O sister of Harun" (i. e. Hadrat Maryam) in the Qur'an, whereas Moses was born much before Jesus. When I came back to Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon him) I asked him about that, whereupon he said: The (people of the old age) used to give names (to their persons) after the names of Apostles and pious persons who had gone before them."

At that moment, somebody wanted to humiliate Mariam by knowing that honor was EVERYTHING to her. The perfect way to do that is to knock her down by comparing her with the sister of HUMBLE H/ARON. Allah swt wanted to stress importance of HUMILITY and that was the reason she wasn’t called as “sister of Moses” cos H/ARON is the best known for his humble attitude and that is why he is chosen to be a companion in propethood along with his brother Moses who was more strict than him

I’m not here to pursue my ideas on force, to push it on people’s eyes. We are all gonna die, but it is my duty to tell this even after I know I will be pulled down cos I don’t deny possibility it is truth.

According to ur claims above. Pls read below carefully
Holy QUR`AN knows the 1st Mariam (sister of Aaron) and the 2nd Mariam (mother of jesus)

»Surah Mariam 19 verse No. 28«

"O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste."

>Mary, Mariam and Miriam are the same. The spellings defer due to change of language.

Moses was 3 years old when he started living in the palace of the pharoah.
Aaron (harun) and miriam used to live with their kinsmen in Goshen. Therefore in the holy Quran the people of mariam call Mariam sister of Aaron because moses stayed separately in the palace.
The family of mariam, aaron and moses was very pious. Perhaps mariam the mother of jesus was named after mariam the sister of aaron and moses. The names of the fathers of both mariam were imran (Amram).
The Holy Quran clearly says that the Torah was revealed after pharoah was drowned and psalms was revealed ti Devid and the injil was revealed to jesus. Therefore the quran is not in anyway confused about the timing of the 1st and 2nd maryam.

thanx a bunch
MAY ALLAH OPEN YOUR HEART TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE TRUTH.
Thing is i don't know how to dissect your write up like you do mine. I guess I'm a Nairaland novice. So I will try to address all your points and please if I miss anyone, remind me in your next reply. Thank you for replying anyway and I really hope this discussion of ours doesn't end like the last one and we reach a reasonable solution to our problem.
1st, Jesus is called son if David because he is from the lineage of David. Now go with me slowly. The reason why Matthew and Luke have different Genealogies is because it is believed (still doing my research on this though.) that while Matthew traces the genealogy of Jesus through Joseph, Luke traces through Mary. And both of them end up being from the lineage of David who is from the house of Judah. This counters your argument that Mary is from the family of Aaron because He is from the tribe of Levi. Now this is not just a conjecture, there are lots of reasons for this theory of different genealogy. Now while Matthew says the father of Joseph (Jesus earthly father) was the son of Jacob, Luke claims he is the son of Heli. Now let's look at Luke 3:23 closely.
When He began His ministry, Jesus Himself was about thirty years of age, being, as was supposed, the son of Joseph, the son of Heli,
Notice that Luke specifically called Joseph the SUPPOSED FATHER OF JESUS. He is specifically highlighting the fact that Joseph is not Jesus real father. Now you have to ask the question, if Jesus is known as the lion of the tribe of Judah, or the son of David, how can this be when Joseph had absolutely nothing to do with his birth? Jesus was virgin born, that we both agree on. Isn't it more rational that this lineage to David is actually from Mary? The question you will raise is that Luke called Heli the father of Joseph but you and I will argue that in Jewish Genealogy, women do not appear. Also consider the fact that Matthew's primary audience were the Jews. He was trying to sell Jesus as their king so had to place his genealogy through the royal bloodline of Joseph up to David. While Luke wrote his gospels primarily for the gentiles and so traces Jesus through his actual bloodline, through Mary and up till David and then Abraham and then Adam. So Matthew gave Royal genealogy while Luke gave blood genealogy. So while there is absolutely no proof in the Bible that Mary is from the tribe of Levi (Aaron's tribe), there is little proof (admittedly not enough) that she is from the tribe of Judah.
But for the sake of argument, let us agree she is from the family of the pious and Righteous Aaron. Aaron was the first Priest of Israel. His father Imran was no priest. Wouldn't it be more reasonable to call her daughter of Aaron instead of sister? You claim she is referred to as sister of Aaron because of her pious and righteous nature. But that makes little sense. Jesus was called son of David (because of his kingship) and not brother of David. Arent Mohammed's wifes called the mothers of the believers? Why not sisters? You get my point? She was called daughter of Imran when Imran was not even a priest or a pious man.
Now I will point you back to your Koran to proof that Miriam sister of Aaron was actually taken to be Mary. Let's see Surah 3: 35-36.
Behold! wife of `Imran said: "O my Lord! I do dedicate unto Thee what is in my womb for Thy special service ... When she was delivered, she said: "O my Lord! Behold! I am delivered of a female child!" ... "... I have named her Mary ...."
Sorry I couldn't quote everything. The whole thing is in the image below. So from that verse Mary is clearly the female child that came out of the wife if Imran! This no genealogical relationship. SHE DELIVERED A FEMALE CHILD AND NAMED HER MARY.
one final question. Is there any other instance in the Koran which one person is constantly referred to as the sister or daughter of a distant relative? Isn't it strange that Mary was constantly referred to as the sister of Aaron and daughter of Imran and never was referred in her relationship with her REAL parents or siblings?

Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by ilynem(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Lol. He's replied me and I have given him my counter argument.
Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by oaroloye(m): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
SHALOM!

[quote author=baakus post=55770098]Most pastors knows that there are more than 50,000 errors in the bible.
If it was divinely inspired,then why would it have so many really obvious contradictions?
Theological doctrines:
1. God is satisfied with his works
Gen 1:31

In The BEGINNING, God created everything Very Good, then left it in the hands of Adam and Eve, who let It get corrupted.

I can understand how people of limited intelligence could find that impossible to comprehend.

. GENESIS 1:26-31.

26. And God said,
"Let us make Man in Our Image, after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air, and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every Creeping Thing
that Creepeth upon the Earth.
27. So God created Man in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God said unto them,
"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth.
29. And God said,
"Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed,
which is upon the Face of all the Earth,
and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed;
to you it shall be for meat.
30. "And to every beast of the Earth,
and to every fowl of the air,
and to every thing that creepeth upon the Earth,
wherein there is life,
I have given every green herb for meat:
and it was so."
31. And God saw every thing that He had made,
and, behold, it was very good.
And the evening and the morning were the sixth day."

[quote]dwells in chosen temples
2 Chron 7:12,16
God dwells not in temples
Acts 7:48

After the redemption by Christ, God was able to dwell in Humans.

. JOHN 14:21-27.

21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."
22. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot,
"Lord, how is it that thou
wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"
23. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and The Word which ye hear is not mine,
but The Father's which sent me.
25. "These things have I spoken unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But the Comforter,
Which is The Holy Ghost,
Whom the Father will send in my Name,
He shall Teach you All Things,
and bring All Things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

3. God dwells in light
Tim 6:16
God dwells in darkness
1 Kings 8:12/ Ps 18:11/ Ps 97:2

THE LEAVEN OF THE PHARISEES IS HYPERBOLE.

4. God is seen and heard
Ex 33:23/ Ex 33:11/ Gen 3:9,10/ Gen 32:30/ Is 6:1/
Ex 24:9-11
God is invisible and cannot be heard
John 1:18/ John 5:37/ Ex 33:20/ 1 Tim 6:16

VISIBILITY AND AUDIBILITY DEPENDS UPON THE ABILITY TO PERCEIVE.

PAUL is not an authority.

None of those Scriptures say that God is invisible and cannot be heard.

5. God is tired and rests
Ex 31:17
God is never tired and never rests
Is 40:28

. EXODUS 20:8-11.

8. "Remember the Sabbath day,
to keep it holy.
9. "Six days shalt thou labour,
and do all thy work:
10. "But the seventh Day
is The Sabbath of The LORD thy God:
in it thou shalt not do any work,
thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter,
thy manservant,
nor thy maidservant,
nor thy cattle,
nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
11. "For in six days
The LORD made Heaven and Earth,
the Sea,
and all that in them is,
and rested the seventh day:
wherefore The LORD Blessed The Sabbath Day,
and hallowed It."

. EXODUS 31:17.

17. "It is a Sign between Me
and the Children of Israel for ever:
for in six days The LORD made Heaven and Earth,
and on the seventh day He rested,
and was refreshed."

WHAT A LIAR YOU ARE.

This says nothing about God being "TIRED."

After He had created the Heavens and the Earth, there was no more activity for Him to do.

Did your tiny mind have difficulty processing the idea that God was no longer active the seventh day?

What did YOU think should have been written:

"ON THE SEVENTH DAY, GOD WORKED FURIOUSLY- ON NOTHING AT ALL?"

. ISAIAH 40:28.

28. Hast thou not known?
Hast thou not heard,
that The Everlasting God,
The LORD,
The Creator of The Ends of the Earth,
fainteth not,
neither is weary?
there is no searching of His Understanding.

ASSUMING THAT YAHWEH GOD WAS "TIRED" FROM CREATING THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH, WHAT SHOULD EVER OCCUR AFTER THAT, TO TAX HIS ABILITIES AT THAT LEVEL AGAIN?

I am really fed up of people who cannot think progressively, but can only imagine one Time-Period at a time!

6. God is everywhere present, sees and knows all things
Prov 15:3/ Ps 139:7-10/ Job 34:22,21
God is not everywhere present, neither sees nor knows all
things
Gen 11:5/ Gen 18:20,21/ Gen 3:8

God is not present everywhere, and does not see everything and know everything everywhere.

. GENESIS 18:17-21.

17 And the LORD Said,
“Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;
18. "Seeing that Abraham
shall surely become
a great and mighty nation,
and all the nations of the Earth
shall be blessed in him?
19. "For I know him,
that he will command his children
and his household after him,
and they shall keep
The Way of The LORD,
to do Justice and Judgment;
that The LORD may bring upon Abraham
that which He hath spoken of him."
20. And The LORD said,
"Because the Cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great,
and because their Sin is very grievous;
21. "I will go down now,
and see whether they have done
altogether according to the cry of it,
which is come unto Me;
and if not, I will know."

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro throughout the whole Earth,
to shew Himself strong in the behalf of them
whose heart is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars."

. PROVERBS 15:3.

3. The Eyes of The LORD are in every place,
beholding the Evil and the Good.

GOD CANNOT DIRECTLY VIEW EVIL ON EARTH, WITHOUT EITHER CONDONING IT, OR PASSING JUDGMENT.

Therefore, He has Entities that view Evil for Him, which are His Eyes.

If His Law is being implemented on the Earth, He will view that directly.

7. God knows the hearts of men
Acts 1:24/ Ps 139:2,3
God tries men to find out what is in their heart
Deut 13:3/ Deut 8:2/ Gen 22:12

How do you think he found out what was in men's hearts, you blockhead?

8. God is all powerful
Jer 32:27/ Matt 19:26
God is not all powerful
Judg 1:19

. JEREMIAH 32:27.

27. "Behold, I am The LORD,
The God of all flesh:
is there any thing too hard for me?"

. MATTHEW 19:23-26.

23. Then said Jesus unto his Disciples,

"Verily I say unto you,

'THAT A RICH MAN SHALL HARDLY
ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

24. "And again I say unto you,

'IT IS EASIER FOR A CAMEL
TO GO THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE,
THAN FOR A RICH MAN TO ENTER
INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD.' “

25. When his Disciples heard it,
they were exceedingly amazed,
saying,

"Who then can be Saved?"

26. But Jesus beheld them,
and said unto them,

"With men this is impossible;
but with God all things are possible."

THOSE SCRIPTURES DO NOT SAY THAT GOD IS "ALL-POWERFUL."

"ALL-POWERFUL" is an ignorant whimsical useless term concocted by foolish people.

GOD CAN DO ANYTHING THAT CAN BE IMAGINED, AND IF ONE CAN OBTAIN HIS COOPERATION, HE WILL DO IT FOR ONE.

. JUDGES 1:19.

19. And The LORD was with Judah;
and He drave out the inhabitants of the mountain;
but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley,
because they had chariots of iron.

SINCE WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE "DRIVING-OUT" METHOD WAS THAT WAS USED, WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE AUTHOR IS TALKING ABOUT, HERE.

Whatever God can do for Humans depends on what said Humans can BELIEVE.

. MARK 6:2-6.

2. And when the Sabbath Day was come,
he began to teach in the synagogue:
and many hearing him were astonished,
saying,

"From whence hath this man these things?
and what Wisdom is this
which is given unto him,
that even such mighty Works
are wrought by his hands?
3. "Is not this the Carpenter,
the son of Mary,
the BROTHER of James,
and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon?
and are not HIS SISTERS here with us?"
And they were offended at him.
4. But Jesus, said unto them,

"A Prophet is not without honour,
but in his own country,
and among his own kin,
and in his own house.”

5. And he could there
do no mighty work,
save that he laid his hands
upon a few sick folk,
and healed them.
6. And he marvelled
because of their unbelief.
And he went round about the villages,
Teaching.

9. God is unchangeable
James 1:17/ Mal 3:6/ Ezek 24:14/ Num 23:19
God is changeable
Gen 6:6/ Jonah 3:10/ 1 Sam 2:30,31/ 2 Kings 20:1,4,5,6/
Ex 33:1,3,17,14

NONE OF THOSE SCRIPTURES SHOW GOD AS CHANGEABLE.

Withdrawing Blessings from people who have changed does not imply a change in Himself.

If God were to continue to Bless people who no longer deserved His Blessings, HE WOULD BE CHANGING.

Are you too unintelligent to understand that simple concept?

10. God is just and impartial
Ps 92:15/ Gen 18:25/ Deut 32:4/ Rom 2:11/ Ezek 18:25
God is unjust and partial
Gen 9:25/ Ex 20:5/ Rom 9:11-13/ Matt 13:12

YAHSHUA EXPLICITLY SAID THAT THE PHARISEES WERE UNTRUSTWORTHY.

11. God is the author of evil
Lam 3:38/ Jer 18:11/ Is 45:7/ Amos 3:6/ Ezek 20:25
God is not the author of evil
1 Cor 14:33/ Deut 32:4/ James 1:13
12. God gives freely to those who ask
James 1:5/ Luke 11:10
God withholds his blessings and prevents men from receiving
them
John 12:40/ Josh 11:20/ Is 63:17
etc

Speculative Doctrines
108. Christ is equal with God
John 10:30/ Phil 2:5
Christ is not equal with God
John 14:28/ Matt 24:36

PAUL tried to destroy Christianity by exaggerating YAHSHUA'S Station.
109. Jesus was all-powerful
Matt 28:18/ John 3:35
Jesus was not all-powerful
Mark 6:5

"ALL-POWERFUL" IS A NONSENSICAL TERM MADE UP BY UNBELIEVERS, TO BLASPHEME GOD.

GOD NEVER CLAIMED TO BE "ALL-POWERFUL."

110. The law was superseded by the Christian dispensation
Luke 16:16/ Eph 2:15/ Rom 7:6
The law was not superseded by the Christian dispensation
Matt 5:17-19

PAUL CONFESSED what Yahshua accused all Pharisees of: that he had NEVER kept The Law.

He even shamelessly said that he learned how to commit the Sin of Covetousness from reading the Commandment not to do it in The Ten Commandments.

111. Christ's mission was peace
Luke 2:13,14
Christ's mission was not peace
Matt 10:34

You are a very wicked person for hiding the fact that YOU KNOW whom GOD promises Peace to, and who CANNOT have Peace!

. ISAIAH 48:22.

22. "There is no Peace," saith The LORD,
unto the Wicked."

THE RIGHTEOUS who obeyed Yahshua and repented of their Sins would have Peace.

THE WICKED, who continued in Sin would not have Peace.

112. Christ received not testimony from man
John 5:33,34
Christ did receive testimony from man
John 15:27
etc
Google 50000 Errors in Bible by Sheikh Ahmed Deedat and see for yourselves and why some books where added and some omitted like the gospel of barnabas

. JOHN 5:31-34.

31. "If I bear witness of myself,
my witness is not true.
32. "There is Another that beareth Witness of me;
and I know that the Witness
which He Witnesseth of me is True.
33. "Ye sent unto John,
and he bare witness unto the Truth.
34. ":But I receive not Testimony from man:
but these things I say,
that ye might be Saved."

. JOHN 15:26-27.

26. "But when The Comforter is come,
Whom I will send unto you from the Father,
even The Spirit of Truth,
which proceedeth from The Father,
He shall testify of me:
27. "And ye also shall bear witness,
because ye have been with me
From The Beginning."

JOHN 15:27 DOES NOT SAY THAT YAHSHUA RECEIVED TESTIMONY FROM MAN.

That is another lie you tell to deceive and confuse those who trust in you.

THE GOSPEL OF BARNABAS IS AN OBVIOUS ISLAMIC FORGERY.
Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by aminusanti(m): 7:04am On Apr 27, 2017
ilynem:

Thing is i don't know how to dissect your write up like you do mine. I guess I'm a Nairaland novice. So I will try to address all your points and please if I miss anyone, remind me in your next reply. Thank you for replying anyway and I really hope this discussion of ours doesn't end like the last one and we reach a reasonable solution to our problem.

Sorry once again for my late reply.. your post was really lenthy dats why smiley
its easy to dissect your write-up, all you need is to highlight the exact part u want and press the quote button above and u r done. It wont end like last time as long as dnt apply albhagdadi 's senseless approaches.
Actual I have given you more than enough proofs and reasons that clear n support our arguement but you are just finding it hard to take and pls try to be making your post brief

1st, Jesus is called son if David because he is from the lineage of David. Now go with me slowly.[\quote] my prev post already explained all this pls. And Meriam is also a descendant of the house of Aaron and it also points to the righteousness.
[quote]
The reason why Matthew and Luke have different Genealogies is because it is believed (still doing my research on this though.) that while Matthew traces the genealogy of Jesus through Joseph, Luke traces through Mary. And both of them end up being from the lineage of David who is from the house of Judah. This counters your argument that Mary is from the family of Aaron because He is from the tribe of Levi. Now this is not just a conjecture, there are lots of reasons for this theory of different genealogy. Now while Matthew says the father of Joseph (Jesus earthly father) was the son of Jacob, Luke claims he is the son of Heli. Now let's look at Luke 3:23 closely.
When He began His ministry, Jesus Himself was about thirty years of age, being, as was supposed, the son of Joseph, the son of Heli,
Notice that Luke specifically called Joseph the SUPPOSED FATHER OF JESUS. He is specifically highlighting the fact that Joseph is not Jesus real father. Now you have to ask the question, if Jesus is known as the lion of the tribe of Judah, or the son of David, how can this be when Joseph had absolutely nothing to do with his birth? Jesus was virgin born, that we both agree on. Isn't it more rational that this lineage to David is actually from Mary? The question you will raise is that Luke called Heli the father of Joseph but you and I will argue that in Jewish Genealogy, women do not appear. Also consider the fact that Matthew's primary audience were the Jews. He was trying to sell Jesus as their king so had to place his genealogy through the royal bloodline of Joseph up to David. While Luke wrote his gospels primarily for the gentiles and so traces Jesus through his actual bloodline, through Mary and up till David and then Abraham and then Adam. So Matthew gave Royal genealogy while Luke gave blood genealogy. So while there is absolutely no proof in the Bible that Mary is from the tribe of Levi (Aaron's tribe), there is little proof (admittedly not enough) that she is from the tribe of Judah.
But for the sake of argument, let us agree she is from the family of the pious and Righteous Aaron. Aaron was the first Priest of Israel. His father Imran was no priest. Wouldn't it be more reasonable to call her daughter of Aaron instead of sister? You claim she is referred to as sister of Aaron because of her pious and righteous nature. But that makes little sense. Jesus was called son of David (because of his kingship) and not brother of David.

Why would you go about explaining this when u are fully aware of it contradictions? Both Luke n matthew r going 2 different directions.
The logical reason to doubt the Gospels is that they contradict each other; the genealogies also disagree and contradict each other and its crystal clear, you have no proofs in most of your claims to back luke n matthew

Arent Mohammed's wifes called the mothers of the believers? Why not sisters? You get my point? She was called daughter of Imran when Imran was not even a priest or a pious man.

it seems we have many errors in the Quran then according to your understanding bcus if u are only picking what you like and throwing some without reasons then we would never reach to any conclusion In order to understand Qur’anic language one must look into other Qur’anic passages.

Qur’ans calls Prophet Shoaib as the brother of the people of Midian. Qur’an says;

“And unto Midian (We sent) their brother, Shu'eyb." (Al-Qur’an 7:85)

And similarly Qur’an calls Prophet Salih, the brother of the people of Thamud. It says;

"And unto Thamud (We sent) their brother Salih." (Al-Qur’an 11:61)

In both these examples it is never meant that the Prophets were the real brothers of the each and every person of that tribe. It’s only way to address them. It means that Shu'aib was a (male) person from the people of Midian and similarly Salih from the people of Thamud.

So in the very same manner when Qur’an describes Mary, the mother of Christ as 'Sister of Aaron', It means that she is being referred to as a (female) person from the people, the lineage of Prophet Aaron.
This is infact an Arabic idiom, a way to address. In Arabia a person from the tribe Banu Mudhar may be addressed as Ya Akha Mudhar, meaning 'O the brother of Mudhar'.

The People of Isreal used to call people by either their last names, or by adding words such as you "Son of..." or "Brother of...." or "Sister of...." When they called people "O Son of...." they didn't mean for that person to be the actual biological son of the person whom they used his name. The other person could be a simply in the family tree or a last name.
When Jesus was called "Jesus the son of David" for instance, the Jews didn't mean to call Jesus the actual biological son of David. Similarily, when they called Mary "O sister of Aaron", they meant to call her sister of Aaron in faith !. Not the actual biological sister of Aaron.

Now I will point you back to your Koran to proof that Miriam sister of Aaron was actually taken to be Mary. Let's see Surah 3: 35-36.
Behold! wife of `Imran said: "O my Lord! I do dedicate unto Thee what is in my womb for Thy special service ... When she was delivered, she said: "O my Lord! Behold! I am delivered of a female child!" ... "... I have named her Mary ...."
Sorry I couldn't quote everything. The whole thing is in the image below. So from that verse Mary is clearly the female child that came out of the wife if Imran! This no genealogical relationship. SHE DELIVERED A FEMALE CHILD AND NAMED HER MARY.
Yes very true but the verses u are quoting shows nothing in connection to 1st Mary was mistaken with 2nd Mary. In our previous post we all agreed on Aaron got sister by the name mary and thats what the verse is talking about..
Can you pls tell me why do people use the names of prophet and other pious people on their children??

one final question. Is there any other instance in the Koran which one person is constantly referred to as the sister or daughter of a distant relative
not really. it all depend on the situation.

Isn't it strange that Mary was constantly referred to as the sister of Aaron and daughter of Imran and never was referred in her relationship with her REAL parents or siblings?
In the case of Mary in that verse , it was trying to prove that she was innocent n pious of what they r suspecting her of.. and that was the only part that she was refered to Aaron`s sister..Quran address people based on lineage or faith.

2 Likes

Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by highscript(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2017
aminusanti:
your level of reasoning is really terrible..if thats d case according you then 90% of ur bible should be burn and thats why today u can see pastors burning bible for it endless errors..thats why islam is beautiful n different from your man made book (bible), islam identified the weak hadiths without using your burn n throw approach as what your people are doing with d bible but failed..and dis is happening simple because you are suppose identify right from wrong and people have them in the back of their heads(memorized)..
Check d pics below
I ve been following this thread just to see you defend the errors in the Quran, I'm an ex Muslim so I know a lot about Quran and the errors it contained ... The embryology in Quran was false, the flat earth in the Quran is another thing too....
See Islam is not special , but blind believer won't agree CUs they don't want fact ,prophet Muhammad said the gender of a child is based on who first discharge between father and mother during sex in an authentic hadith.......
There are many errors ,Allah created heaven and earth in 7 days and when Allah was talking about the creation of heaven alone the days he mentioned (add it with the days he mentioned when he was talking about earth...it doesn't equal 7 its 6 I think ...
Don't mind my English .
Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by aminusanti(m): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2017
highscript:
I ve been following this thread just to see you defend the errors in the Quran. I'm an ex Muslim so I know a lot about Quran and the errors it contained ... The embryology in Quran was false, the flat earth in the Quran is another thing too....
See Islam is not special , but blind believer won't agree CUs they don't want fact ,prophet Muhammad said the gender of a child is based on who first discharge between father and mother during sex in an authentic hadith.......
There are many errors ,Allah created heaven and earth in 7 days and when Allah was talking about the creation of heaven alone the days he mentioned (add it with the days he mentioned when he was talking about earth...it doesn't equal 7 its 6 I think ...
Don't mind my English .
ok..
can you then help me out to make me one of ex by putting those your claims into details on how you see them as errors ?

1 Like

Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by highscript(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
aminusanti:
ok..
can you then help me out to make me one of ex by putting those your claims into details on how you see them as errors ?
I will definitely help you but give me time CUs I don't have data to browse , I'm browsing with Airtel free basic to surf Nairaland free
Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by ilynem(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Paulopackager:
AM NOT SURPRISED AT SOME OF THE UNREASONABLE EXPLANATIONS THESE MUSLIMS GIVE TO SUPPORT THIER "BOOK OF DECEPTION" (QURAN) COS THE REASON IS NOT FAR FETCHED, ITS NOT EASY TO DIVERT FROM A RELIGION YOU WERE BROUGHT UP WITH ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT KILLS PEOPLE LIKE RAM.

IMAGINE THAT CUNNING AND CONFUSING LIE ABOUT THIER MARY SISTER OF AARON. YET THEY WILL SAY THE QURAN IS A MIRACLE. HOW IS IT A MIRACLE FOR SOMEONE TO WRITE A BOOK FULL OF CONTRADICTIONS AND DECEPTION. HOW IS IT A MIRACLE? UHH, HOW? THIER PROPHET MUHAMMED(GOD PUNISH HIM) COMES UP WITH A VERSE AND LATER ABROGATES IT YET IT WAS RECORDED IN THE QURAN THAT IT IS VERY SIMPLE TO READ. ONE OF THIER CONTRADICTION GOES THUS;

SURA 32:7-9 MAN WAS CREATED OUT OF CLAY. YET IN ORDER PLACES MAN IS SAID TO HAVE BEEN CREATED OUT OF A CLOT OF BLOOD. AGAIN SURA 23:12-14 AND SURA 80:18-19, MAN IS SAID TO HAVE BEEN CREATED OUT OF SPERM. IN THAT SURA 23:12-14 THEY SAID SPERM WAS MIXED WITH CLAY. PLS WHOSE SPERM? SURA 19:67 MAN WAS CREATED "OUT OF NOTHING".
That is just plain wrong sad

1 Like

Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by ilynem(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
aminusanti:

Sorry once again for my late reply.. your post was really lenthy dats why smiley
its easy to dissect your write-up, all you need is to highlight the exact part u want and press the quote button above and u r done. It wont end like last time as long as dnt apply albhagdadi 's senseless approaches.
Actual I have given you more than enough proofs and reasons that clear n support our arguement but you are just finding it hard to take and pls try to be making your post brief

Quick question. The Sura I quoted, was that talking about the first Mary (actual sister of Aaron) or second Mary (mother of Jesus)?
Re: More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible by ilynem(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
aminusanti:

Oh and lest i forget. Like I said, I am still reading about the genealogies of the Matthew and Luke. My explanation isn't FACT! Its still a hypothesis I am exploring. But don't you realize that a problem for us is also a problem for Islam? Because the Koran confirms the authenticity and preservation of the gospels. But let's leave this argument for another day and focus on the one at hand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Pastor Kumuyi Wore When He Came To Aba / Hindu Talisman Spiritual Powers And Protections For You / What You Should Do When You Are Persecuted For Christ's Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.