Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

How Jesus Would Have Reacted To Falana's View On Death Sentence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jesus Would Have Reacted To Falana's View On Death Sentence (606 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu / EFCC Probe: N28million Payment To Falana, Interest Earned On Recoveries Re-loote / Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Jesus Would Have Reacted To Falana's View On Death Sentence by thinkmoney(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2017
He would have told all those of you castigating him, that "if you haven't sinned ( if you have not murdered someone, in this case aborted a baby) keep throwing the stones."
Re: How Jesus Would Have Reacted To Falana's View On Death Sentence by profhezekiah: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2017
thinkmoney:
He would have told all those of you castigating him, that "if you haven't sinned ( if you have not murdered someone, in this case aborted a baby) keep throwing the stones."
Are U sure U are ok?

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Would Have Reacted To Falana's View On Death Sentence by obailala(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2017
thinkmoney:
And who is this 'sheep' advocating for the murderous pastor Occultist who hasn't even shown a single bit of remorse for his devilish act?
Re: How Jesus Would Have Reacted To Falana's View On Death Sentence by mikeweezy(m): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2017
no comment
Re: How Jesus Would Have Reacted To Falana's View On Death Sentence by thinkmoney(m): 10:44am On Apr 21, 2017
profhezekiah:
Are U sure U are ok?
My brother, I was tempted to swear at you. Death sentence is barbaric and ineffective as a deterrent to committing murder. Its too complicated and our justice system is flawed.
I have never aborted before, but am sure among many of those criticising falana, many would have aborted and they don't even know its murder too.
So like my master again, I wount swear at you, but I can beat you mind you cool
Re: How Jesus Would Have Reacted To Falana's View On Death Sentence by hammerF: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2017
AMBODE SHOULD START THE EXECUTION WITH HIS FELLOW YORUBAS, HE SHOULD DECIDE FOR HIS FELLOW YORUBAS AND SEND REV KING TO HIS STATE OF ORIGIN FOR DEM TO DECIDE.
THAT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO, THEIR ARE SO MANY YORUBA MURDERS IN PRISON Y IS REV KING OWN SPECIAL?
TRIBALISM WILL NOT KILL AMBODE.
Re: How Jesus Would Have Reacted To Falana's View On Death Sentence by profhezekiah: 10:53am On Apr 21, 2017
thinkmoney:

My brother, I was tempted to swear at you. Death sentence is barbaric and ineffective as a deterrent to committing murder. Its too complicated and our justice system is flawed.
I have never aborted before, but am sure among many of those criticising falana, many would have aborted and they don't even know its murder too.
So like my master again, I wount swear at you, but I can beat you mind you cool
U should av swear to confirm d answer, all I ask was a question,must U drag JESUS CHRIST into this,it was so illogical and reasonable of U
Re: How Jesus Would Have Reacted To Falana's View On Death Sentence by thinkmoney(m): 10:59am On Apr 21, 2017
profhezekiah:
U should av swear to confirm d answer, all I ask was a question,must U drag JESUS CHRIST into this,it was so illogical and reasonable of U
1) you no hear English. I dont want to swear at you means in local parlance "I don't want to abuse/insult you". If na DAT one you hear.
2) My people I go talk my own. And trust me I don't just open my mouth. Death sentence is too complicated. And the finality nature of it demand a lot of care. Their has been many cases of people that had been killed and after many years fresh fact emerged that showed they were innocent.
The emotional trauma and heavy sense of injustice that follows 1 miscarriage of death sentence is far more costlier than keeping them in a prison for life.
3) their isn't anything u can't put Jesus in. Even u can drang him into the subject bordering on sex. The point killing, if its as murder or as a revenge is evil
Re: How Jesus Would Have Reacted To Falana's View On Death Sentence by lilytender: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2017
thinkmoney:

Here is one murderer supporting fellow murderers. Your days are numbered, very soon you too will be caught, prosecuted, sentenced and executed, all in a fiat.
Re: How Jesus Would Have Reacted To Falana's View On Death Sentence by thinkmoney(m): 11:52am On Apr 21, 2017
lilytender:

Here is one murderer supporting fellow murderers. Your days are numbered, very soon you too will be caught, prosecuted, sentenced and executed, all in a fiat.
I am coming for you...

(1) (Reply)

BENIN Vs IJAW, Imminet War Over GELEGELE / TGIF, We'll Get To See The President Again Today / Lagos State Officially Has Highest Debts In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.