Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,547 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

No Amount Of Intimidation”ll Stop MASSOB Agenda – Nwifuru - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Amount Of Intimidation”ll Stop MASSOB Agenda – Nwifuru (283 Views)

Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation / Biafra Sit-At-Home : IPOB-MASSOB Supremacy Battle / Know Amount Of Intimidation Can Force Me Out Of Apc PMB Is My Father-dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Amount Of Intimidation”ll Stop MASSOB Agenda – Nwifuru by Ebenstyles(m): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2017
The leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, Biafra Independent Movement (BIM), in Ebonyi State, Mr. John Nwifuru, yesterday said no amount of police intimidation and harassment would deter him from pursuing the agenda of MASSOB even if it claimed his life.

Insisting that it was the judiciary that ordered the Ebonyi State Police Command to return all the properties they took from his office and pay him compensation for infringing on his fundamental Human Rights, the MASSOB (BIM) leader who presented a copy of the judgment that was delivered on February 17, 2014 by Justice F.C. Inya-Agha stressed the need for institutions of government to obey the verdicts of the court..

Addressing newsmen in Abakaliki, Nwifuru who is also the leader of MASSOB (BIM) for Ebonyi North zone of the State noted that the Court also mandated the police to apologize to him using five national dailies in the country, but that the police had refused to obey the ruling of the court.

According to him, it was the police that took the case to the Appeal Court in a bid to jail him but failed as the Court ordered the Police to release him as he didn’t have any case to answer.

“If they deny me, God will not deny me; I have all the evidence of the ruling delivered by the Nigerian court in my favour. During proceedings, the police brought four lawyers to facilitate my jail but they couldn’t as the Court ordered me to go and that I did not have any case to answer and that they (police) should go to 5 national dailies and apologize to me.

“MASSOB of Uwazuruike is non violent from 1999 till date; the group has never violated any Nigerian law and that’s why we are being killed like fowls. We have lawyers, doctors, commissioners and even policemen who are apart of us. Though they may be intimidating and killing us, they are part of us. But government workers are afraid because of that name ‘freedom fighters’ because if they come out as our members they could be sacked. They are our brothers.”

SOURCE: http://www.thekalabaris.com/2017/04/21/no-amount-of-intimidationll-stop-massob-agenda-nwifuru/
Re: No Amount Of Intimidation”ll Stop MASSOB Agenda – Nwifuru by profhezekiah: 10:27am On Apr 21, 2017
Let them continue their agitation but stop hatred and propaganda. Nigeria is a mirage

1 Like

Re: No Amount Of Intimidation”ll Stop MASSOB Agenda – Nwifuru by kingzizzy: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2017
The struggle continues, ever foward until the sovereignty stolen by the British criminal called Frederick Lugard in 1914 in other to create his phantom colonial dream called 'Nigeria' is returned to the people.

Sovereignty must be returned to the people!

(1) (Reply)

We’ve Not Been Sacked By Court, Say CCB Chairman, Board Members / Attention Elites & Lay Nigerians. By Idakpo Friday Nicholas. / EFCC Seizes 18 Houses From Dasuki's Associate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.