Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

My Story: How I Made A Million Between January 2017 And February 2017 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Story: How I Made A Million Between January 2017 And February 2017 (1130 Views)

Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... / How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 / 17 Reason Why I Can Say MMM Has Not Crashed And Will Come Back January 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story: How I Made A Million Between January 2017 And February 2017 by princejr(m): 11:39am On Apr 21, 2017
“If you believe the doubts in your mind, you won’t achieve the dreams in your heart”
…. Marinela Reka

You have probably heard the expression “the first million is the hardest to earn”. Honestly, that statement is absolutely TRUE. The first million you earn is by far the hardest million to make. The first million for most people is earned starting from nothing, which makes it very difficult. But subsequent millions earned is built on the previously earned million.

Most people have DOUBTS, FEARS, and overall LACK of BELIEF about earning money before they eventually do. But once you’ve achieved something unusual, the doubt, fear and worry disappears.

If you are not from a rich background, earning or making your first million breaks a lot of psychological barriers that mentally hold people down in poverty. Your first million is a DIRECT route to financial success if used WISELY.

MY TRUE STORY
My JOURNEY to millions started in January 2017, and I can tell you, it has changed a lot of things about me. My friend had disturbed me from August 2016 through December 2016, telling me about a profitable investment package I should put my money into, but I didn’t give in. After losing a lot of money like most Nigerians in December to the crash of … ‘you all know’, I had to make hard and tough decisions. Early January 2017, I called my friend up, told him all I had was N50,000 (which was not enough to start at that time), he promised to loan me the balance, which he did, and today I can tell you I have not remained the same ever since. Earning this first million of the year 2017 broke all barriers. Business ideas I only thought of before became realizable and I could go into them. Barriers were broken, and I have earned subsequent millions between that time and now. I have even set a target to gross an income of N20 Million this year.

Earning the first million is not easy, I won’t DECEIVE you. It requires lots of determination, perseverance and hard work. One thing I know is that, it is achievable. Another TRUTH is, your subsequent millions also requires you to take actions. Do market research, get trainings and invest in businesses that can seal your position in the millionaires circle.

If you have a starting capital of about N50,000, I will be glad to share with you how you can also achieve this same success story of mine. Check my signature below for my email address and send me a mail with subject title: My first Million.

Pls DO NOT drop your email add or phone numbers here on the thread. It is against the rules of this thread and Nairaland.

[b]A[/b]ction
[b]C[/b]hanges
[b]T[/b]hings

Looking forward to a wealthier you and me.
Re: My Story: How I Made A Million Between January 2017 And February 2017 by mannycrown: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
ShoutUp. You dont have any story.

1 Like

Re: My Story: How I Made A Million Between January 2017 And February 2017 by Ralphdan(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
princejr:
“If you believe the doubts in your mind, you won’t achieve the dreams in your heart”
…. Marinela Reka

You have probably heard the expression “the first million is the hardest to earn”. Honestly, that statement is absolutely TRUE. The first million you earn is by far the hardest million to make. The first million for most people is earned starting from nothing, which makes it very difficult. But subsequent millions earned is built on the previously earned million.

Most people have DOUBTS, FEARS, and overall LACK of BELIEF about earning money before they eventually do. But once you’ve achieved something unusual, the doubt, fear and worry disappears.

If you are not from a rich background, earning or making your first million breaks a lot of psychological barriers that mentally hold people down in poverty. Your first million is a DIRECT route to financial success if used WISELY.

MY TRUE STORY
My JOURNEY to millions started in January 2017, and I can tell you, it has changed a lot of things about me. My friend had disturbed me from August 2016 through December 2016, telling me about a profitable investment package I should put my money into, but I didn’t give in. After losing a lot of money like most Nigerians in December to the crash of … ‘you all know’, I had to make hard and tough decisions. Early January 2017, I called my friend up, told him all I had was N50,000 (which was not enough to start at that time), he promised to loan me the balance, which he did, and today I can tell you I have not remained the same ever since. Earning this first million broke all barriers. Business ideas I only thought of before became realizable and I could go into them. Barriers were broken, and I have earned subsequent millions between that time and now. I have even set a target to gross an income of N20 Million this year.

Earning the first million is not easy, I won’t DECEIVE you. It requires lots of determination, perseverance and hard work. One thing I know is that, it is achievable. Another TRUTH is, your subsequent millions also requires you to take actions. Do market research, get trainings and invest in businesses that can seal your position in the millionaires circle.

If you have a starting capital of about N50,000, I will be glad to share with you how you can also achieve this same success story of mine. Check my signature below for my email address and send me a mail with subject title: My first Million.

Pls DO NOT drop your email add or phone numbers here on the thread. It is against the rules of this thread and Nairaland.

[b]A[/b]ction
[b]C[/b]hanges
[b]T[/b]hings

Looking forward to a wealthier you and me.
Oga talk ur tori 4here
Re: My Story: How I Made A Million Between January 2017 And February 2017 by biztip: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
yea he has a story, coc.k and bull story.
Re: My Story: How I Made A Million Between January 2017 And February 2017 by divinelove(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2017
Scammer angry angry angry
Re: My Story: How I Made A Million Between January 2017 And February 2017 by princejr(m): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Thanks to all who have made contact so far. It is my desire, that in the shortest possible time testimonies will be shared on this thread.

Let me point out quickly:

1. Making a million comes with hard work. No kalo-kalo to it. I am only guiding you to show you what I did and what I did differently. Sharing it on this platform would have been nice, but this platform is so unruly in the way people drop or makes comment. I don't want to get discouraged.

2. There are different ways to grow wealth. People have grown wealth with Multi-level marketing from Forever Living, Avon, A I M Global and a host of others. It is not for everybody. There are different ways of growing wealth. And that is why I mentioned Market research, training, skill acquisition as part of tools to grow wealth.

Knowledge is power, but the application of it is more powerful. Be wise!! Apply knowledge wisely!!

Check my signature, send me a mail, let me share with you how I grew my wealth in 2017.

(1) (Reply)

Union Bank Eket Branch Want To Forfeit My Dad Contributory Pension Funds. HELP! / How To Sell Anything To Anybody / Null

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.