Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Give FREE LAND For Any One That Wants To Invest In Plantain Plantation - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Give FREE LAND For Any One That Wants To Invest In Plantain Plantation (622 Views)

200 Graduates Get N74m, Free Land In Ogun / Banana Plantation And Plantain Plantation..which Is More Profitable? / Cost Analysis And Returns Of Plantain Plantation On One Acre Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Give FREE LAND For Any One That Wants To Invest In Plantain Plantation by COTHEBEST(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2017
My father never left any inheritance.

It's not just in Nigerian Movies that you see children of their late parents fighting over their father's property, it happens even in real life!

In Port Harcourt there is a big building that no one is allowed to occupy because the ownership of the house is yet to be decided by court among the children.

Unlike the case stated above, I had grown to know my father as a yam seller who brings his goods to Ogbia Market in Bayelsa State every Wednesdays to sell.

I can boldly say that my father was a loving man.
But there is something he didn't do. He didn't leave anything for me as an inheritance, not even a pin!

You see, that didn't border me...
I was just thinking, the truth is that I don't have to blame my father for not leaving anything for me or my siblings, it is his life and he had lived it.

But I completely forbid myself to die without a name or property for my children's children.

And one of the ways you can do that is to invest in Agriculture - most especially Plantain Plantation. Your children will thank you forever.

I can help you invest properly in Plantain Plantation, that will generate millions of naira to you on a yearly and monthly basis.

Now Pay Attention To This
=======================

1. We establish and maintain profitable Plantain Plantation for individuals.

2. We give FREE LAND to anyone that wants to seriously invest in Plantain Plantation. I MEAN, FREE LAND!

3. We supply quality Hybrid Plantain Suckers for the Plantation (Farm).
4. We provide free of charge manpower (Labour), if you have to invest with us.

One more thing: You never get to lose in Plantain Plantation.

Contact me and let's talk on 07039882313 . Please don't miss this opportunity to leave an inheritance for your children and generations to come.

Please share this post, Someone will thank you for this.

#MillionaireFarmer #CoTheBestInternational

Re: I Give FREE LAND For Any One That Wants To Invest In Plantain Plantation by Donemmy(m): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
Location & the least starting capital pls.

1 Like

Re: I Give FREE LAND For Any One That Wants To Invest In Plantain Plantation by ACDONCHRIS: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
Location and start - up capital per hectare pls.
Donemmy:
Re: I Give FREE LAND For Any One That Wants To Invest In Plantain Plantation by ACDONCHRIS: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
Location and start - up capital per hectare pls.
COTHEBEST:
My father never left any inheritance.

It's not just in Nigerian Movies that you see children of their late parents fighting over their father's property, it happens even in real life!

In Port Harcourt there is a big building that no one is allowed to occupy because the ownership of the house is yet to be decided by court among the children.

Unlike the case stated above, I had grown to know my father as a yam seller who brings his goods to Ogbia Market in Bayelsa State every Wednesdays to sell.

I can boldly say that my father was a loving man.
But there is something he didn't do. He didn't leave anything for me as an inheritance, not even a pin!

You see, that didn't border me...
I was just thinking, the truth is that I don't have to blame my father for not leaving anything for me or my siblings, it is his life and he had lived it.

But I completely forbid myself to die without a name or property for my children's children.

And one of the ways you can do that is to invest in Agriculture - most especially Plantain Plantation. Your children will thank you forever.

I can help you invest properly in Plantain Plantation, that will generate millions of naira to you on a yearly and monthly basis.

Now Pay Attention To This
=======================

1. We establish and maintain profitable Plantain Plantation for individuals.

2. We give FREE LAND to anyone that wants to seriously invest in Plantain Plantation. I MEAN, FREE LAND!

3. We supply quality Hybrid Plantain Suckers for the Plantation (Farm).
4. We provide free of charge manpower (Labour), if you have to invest with us.

One more thing: You never get to lose in Plantain Plantation.

Contact me and let's talk on 07039882313 . Please don't miss this opportunity to leave an inheritance for your children and generations to come.

Please share this post, Someone will thank you for this.

#MillionaireFarmer #CoTheBestInternational
Re: I Give FREE LAND For Any One That Wants To Invest In Plantain Plantation by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lazy thief so when the plantain don spead everywhere you go come pursue me commot
Re: I Give FREE LAND For Any One That Wants To Invest In Plantain Plantation by COTHEBEST(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
The Location is Bayelsa... If you are serious please contact me on 07039882313.
Donemmy:

(1) (Reply)

POL Brown Pullets For Sale. / For Poultry Farmers Only / Seed Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.