Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) (9615 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard / Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
Here Goes The Story Of My Life! LOL

Day 1
4:30AM: My day has begun. I stay far away from work, so waking up this early is without a choice. The Camon CX is 18% charged, I plug it into the socket, using the USB Type B.

5:30AM: In between 4:30AM and this time, I have prayed, stormed the kitchen, done some readings, done a little tidying and cleaned myself up a little. By now, the phone is on 72%.

7AM: In between, I have gone for my 40 minutes daily work (I use this time to catch up with news on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google Newsstand, check my mails, reply some, listen to music and take numerous pictures). By this time, the phone had gone from 72% to 48%.

7:15AM: I am in an Uber ride (Lagos traffic won’t let me drive my car to work), scrolling through Instagram, Twitter, mails, calling SUGAR (my Fiancée – we talk all through our journey to work), replying WhatsApp messages, and listening to music. Thankfully, my Camon CX has a strong grip in the hand, so I need not worry.

8:30AM: I’m almost getting off the car, I’m still listening to my best songs from Ed Sheeran. By this time, the phone is hot warm, and the battery is now on 18% from 48%.

8:42AM: I clock in, still listening to my music. By now, phone is on 17%. Well, not bad.

10:30AM: In between, I had series of meetings, phone has not been charged but has not been under heavy use, except for series of notifications and calls. By now, phone has gone from 17% to 12%. Then, I took pictures of my lovely colleague with my Camon CX, (she will kill me if she finds this online) but I hope you like them.

12:30PM: Work happened in between 10:30 and this time. Break is 12:30 – 1:30. After the pictures were taken in the morning, battery got drained to 5%, I had to charge, now, the battery is on 97%.

1:35PM: Break is sadly over, I am back on my desk after taking one million more pictures, posting on Instagram, showing colleagues the phone, gisting them about my live review, and back to work.

5:30PM: Close of Business. In between, I didn’t charge the device. Received a thousand notifications, calls, and did a zillion internet surfing. By now, battery is on 46% from 97% at 12:30. Then it dawned on me! I need to watch some videos on YouTube on my way home, I need this phone charged. Thank God for its fast charging feature.

Source: http://innovation-village.com/review-life-eyes-tecno-camon-cx/

1 Like

Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
cont'd

6PM: I am on my way back home. Phone is now on 79%. Very manageable. I plug my ears, listening to Ed Sheeran (Thinking Out Loud), while in an Uber ride, still Thinking Out Loud.

6:20PM: I am still in an insane traffic. This time, battery is on 77%.

7:02PM: I had just gotten to Costain. All the while, I won’t stop ‘Thinking Out Loud’. After sometime, I started watching my videos, watched 3 videos with each being at least 15 minutes. Then I took a break to call SUGAR (he is home, so we have to talk all the way through). We talked for about 40 minutes, gossiping about our bosses and how our day went.

8:42PM: I was finally in Aja (LOL). It took me 1hr 40minutes to get there. I need at least another 40 minutes to get to my house. I am not exhausted – it has become a way of life. This time; the battery is on 39%.

9:10PM: I am at my gate, making a call for my cousin to come open up. Music is still playing.

9:35PM: In between, I had taken my bath (not trying to suggest anything (LOL)), eaten, and watched a little Zee World, while asking mom about the last episode in Telemundo. Battery was on 27% at this time simply because my kid brother had been Temple Running (I have warned him a billion times, he never listens). I think it’s high time I locked my phone with the fingerprint.
9:48PM: I had supposedly retired to bed, lights off but still awake. Spoke to SUGAR for about 10 minutes then tried to sleep. Sleep wouldn’t budge, then I started pondering about how my day had gone; how my boss gave me a very terrible feedback because of a misconstrued work. I turned the light back on, tried to unlock my phone, only to be met with the password – strange. The fingerprint worked very effectively, then I started constructing my live review jottings into sentences. I don’t remember when and how I slept off but I had a very sound sleep. I succeeded in writing only a paragraph of the review, my phone was under the bed when I woke up, and I had a light headache.

DAY 2
4:30AM: Phone is on 12% *runs to charge it*. Day starts again. Same old activity, just a different day.

VERDICT
After using the phone extensively for well over a week, I am convinced that this is an awesome Android phone, which carries the Legacy of TECNO. It is no news that many people still confuse this to be the TECNO of the past, but they are mistaken. I am enjoying every bit of my Camon CX.

1 Like

Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
wow!!! The Camon CX shoots quality pics. Baba Lalasticlala no be everytime snake, coman see beautiful girls cc Mynd44
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by FellaL: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Biko! The babe fresssssssssssh!
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by Dandsome: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Next time, when posting a fine and clear pix like this, also include your phone number. I'll BRB

5 Likes

Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by pr0blem: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dont fall for it you. it might be the Camon CX camera pulling the stunt.

FellaL:
Biko! The babe fresssssssssssh!

1 Like

Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by FellaL: 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dandsome:
Next time, when posting a fine and clear pix like this, also include your phone number. I'll BRB

ahhh! I feel you bro. I feel you much. Hehehe! I second this.

1 Like

Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
This is nothing but beautiful and lovely. I need to get me this phone.
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dandsome:

oga face front, phone number ko, lol

1 Like

Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Wow. I'm actually impressed with the quality of the camera.

1 Like

Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by Behankey(m): 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
The camera of this phone is great. I'm in awe of the CX

1 Like

Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by FellaL: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
funmyade:
This is nothing but beautiful and lovely. I need to get me this phone.

You're looking for cheat code camera phone that will make you beautiful?

See what TECNO has caused

2 Likes

Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
FellaL:

You're looking for cheat code camera phone that will make you beautiful?
See what TECNO has caused
lmao!!! but that does not mean that the phone makes ugly people beautiful now!
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by Norman4real(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
Before and after the make up grin grin
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by FellaL: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
funmyade:

lmao!!! but that does not mean that the phone makes ugly people beautiful now!

you'll be shocked. very shocked.
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by paolokonqueror(m): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
From what this fine babe has said, the phone seems to be able to withstand high performance, not die quick and have a very good camera at the same time.

Some of the things were obvious tho wink
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by chicwoman(f): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
The pictures are so beautiful. Kai.
The camera is really sharp.
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by dejiWEST: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Amazing device!!!!! I'm just glad someone is confirming all I read about it online.
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by Donsammi(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
sister why didn't you take a picture of a snake ? shoo
lala won't recognized that you posted something nah ..

lemme help you out.

Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by Abdstrakt(m): 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
I can't start reading all this long thing...The pictures are nice tho. No surprises, the Camon Cx shot it!!!
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by stonemind(f): 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
shocked
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Norman4real:
Before and after the make up grin grin
na only that one you see grin
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by scarycuteface(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
Battery life is okay. But what makes it stand out is the life changing camera. Definitely one for the selfie lovers.
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by chicwoman(f): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
Omo the camera sharp gann kai
pr0blem:

Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by henry007(m): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Watch everything i've covered on the Camon CX from the unboxing, performance test to the Camera review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5DuZKfWUHE&feature=youtu.be&a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by waledeji(m): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
God Nose the best cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
hehe he. You call 2hours of charge for just 97% fast charge. This phone socks. I swear. The camera is very bad both the front and the back. It not about megapixel I noticed it more about the shutter stuff. Better ois and more. My 8mp LG g5 beats this nonsense front camera and u can't even compare it 16pixel with s7 12 pixel. Dead and buried

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Besides while would I buy a phone with very low specs. Please post a snap chat video with filters let see how well it handles it
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by paolokonqueror(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lol you people don't know that the Sugar she has been calling na wrestler

Dandsome:
Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by DavidoArsenal(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Buy dictionary sha, you need one
CHESTER48:
Besides while would I buy a phone with very low specs. Please post a snap chat video with filters let see how well it handles it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) by DavidoArsenal(m): 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lol Haba mana!!! I know the CX really takes amazing pictures but the girl is fine na, her fiancee dey enjoy

pr0blem:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel 9GB For Just N3500?? / Run Android V4.3 Jelly Bean On Your Android V2.3.6 Without Upgrading / Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.