Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Selling Off My Engraved car Without Its Plates - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Selling Off My Engraved car Without Its Plates (1207 Views)

Tokumbo 2003 Iveco Van Bus Selling Off Cheap sold sold out / Fully SOLD- Honda Accord 05-keyless Entry -non-engraved @ 870k / SOLD!!Minty Clean Toks Toyota Spider 2007 Model Selling Off!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling Off My Engraved car Without Its Plates by FraudMan: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
I have a car I wanna sell off and I want to retain my plate number. The car has the plate number engraved all over its body and windows.

Hope there are no implications?

Lemme hear your opinion guys
Re: Selling Off My Engraved car Without Its Plates by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
See jamb question. Why won't u sell the number plate with it? U want to put the buyer in trouble abi?
Re: Selling Off My Engraved car Without Its Plates by kingreign(m): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
Even the strange moniker alone would be reason enough not to buy from you. Talkless of the engraving and sale w/o number plates.

2 Likes

Re: Selling Off My Engraved car Without Its Plates by Shagati(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
Yes you can retain your plates despite it being engraved on the car you want to sell

You must however provide copies of the Plate Number Allocation Form and Proof of Ownership Certificate showing the engraved number to the buyer. He will then use these in getting change of ownership and new plates for the car.

Who still engraves cars mbok?

1 Like

Re: Selling Off My Engraved car Without Its Plates by FraudMan: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
kingreign:
Even the strange moniker alone would be reason enough not to buy from you. Talkless of the engraving and sale w/o number plates.

And who is selling to you undecided what has a moniker got to do with the sale of vehicle.

Dude find sth to lay your hands upon if you haven't got any reasonable thing to type.
Re: Selling Off My Engraved car Without Its Plates by FraudMan: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Shagati:
Yes you can retain your plates despite it being engraved on the car you want to sell

You must however provide copies of the Plate Number Allocation Form and Proof of Ownership Certificate showing the engraved number to the buyer. He will then use these in getting change of ownership and new plates for the car.

Who still engraves cars mbok?

Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

2004 Honda Accord Full Option / Honda Accord 2004 (end Of Discussion). Nigerian Used. In Good Working Condition. / Rolls Royce: See What Kamoru Rewire Has Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.