Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask (19978 Views)

Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider / 11 Questions To Ask When Renting A Property / Questions To Ask Before Buying A Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by Teespice(f): 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
this article makes sense but the points mentioned shouldn't be restricted to Lagos alone.

above all when looking for an apartment to rent, be very patient and avoid being desperate.

3 Likes

Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by Julivas(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Thanks oo for this thread. Please I need a self con around agbowo in ibadan, help a brother.
Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by edudguy(m): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ask if the house has water.. its the most important thing even if the house is built on Gold and has no water na wash

2 Likes

Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by ebby9z(m): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
This is exactly my dilemma now. I just started working and need a place not too far too Ikeja. Just starting out life. Still trying to get an affordable self contained apartment

1 Like

Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
Spot on!
You are very right!
Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by joinnow: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
gsogbu:
This really comes in handy. Thanks OP. Please review ur article and check for some errors also space out your listing for easy reading. Meanwhile anyone know an area in PH with good power supply I need a self contain.

Orazi,mile 4, diobu,
Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by gsogbu(m): 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
joinnow:

Orazi,mile 4, diobu,
Thanks, I will gv it a shot. Do u stay around, can u help?
Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by sonya4all(m): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
routik:
6. What is the history of the house with NEPA/PHCN?

Find out if they are owing them and how much are they owing.
very important ohh
Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by joinnow: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
gsogbu:

Thanks, I will gv it a shot. Do u stay around, can u help?
pm so I can send you someone number
Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by gsogbu(m): 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
joinnow:
pm so I can send you someone number
check ur inbox, just sent u a message
Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by joinnow: 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
gsogbu:

check ur inbox, just sent u a message
Replied
Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by money121(m): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
Material: *Aluminum (0.45mm thick)*

Client: Nairalander

Style: *Steptiles*
Colour: North brown and biegi

*Roof:* 317.2m @ N1800/sqm = *N570,960

*Flashing:* 58.05m @ N1700 = *N98,685
*Cladding:* 64.14m @ N1700 = * N109,038

*Accessories:* = *N30,000*

*Workmanship:* = *N65,000*
Bending =#5,000
Transportation=#27,000

*Total* = *N905,685*

Call/WhatsApp 080-85-310-359 For Your Next Roofing Project

Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by lapazi(m): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
zazawaga:

Source: https://discovery.insidify.com/how-to-rent-a-house-5-important-questions-to-ask

hello. please i need a room self-con, anywhere close to marina (mainland if possible)....budget is btw 150k-200k thank you!

kindly reply
Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by maeola(f): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hmm
Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by Kingsasian(m): 1:44am On Apr 22, 2017
I saw some available ones close to me here at one man village, karu
spiro4real:
Hmmm...all these essay na to rent house!
Op, as far as the house is okay by you, you're good to go jare.
Yep, security and electricity shouldn't be over looked as well.

Abeg, who knows where I go get cheap self con for Karu site, FCT?
Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by Kingsasian(m): 1:47am On Apr 22, 2017
lovethchioma:
I'm also looking for... just incase abeg
I saw some at one man village here, karu.
Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by lovethchioma(f): 7:15am On Apr 22, 2017
Kingsasian:
I saw some at one man village here, karu.
how much is the self con? and how good is the place? What is the situation of light there?
Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by Kingsasian(m): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2017
lovethchioma:
how much is the self con? and how good is the place? What is the situation of light there?
I don't know the cost. There are several vacant places here with notices of vacant accommodations on the gates and to me they are quite ok and secured because the area is close to a security firm. Situation of light isn't too bad, two days on and two days off. I am new here as well, just moved in a week ago.
Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by lovethchioma(f): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Kingsasian:
I don't know the cost. There are several vacant places here with notices of vacant accommodations on the gates and to me they are quite ok and secured because the area is close to a security firm. Situation of light isn't too bad, two days on and two days off. I am new here as well, just moved in a week ago.
Alright dear... Merci bouquoi
Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by Kingsasian(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2017
lovethchioma:
Alright dear... Merci bouquoi
je t'en prie
Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by Kobicove(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ekakamba:
6. Is there any amebo whistle-blower close by? grin

grin
Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by spiro4real(f): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Royal155:
150k for a clean room and palour selfcon in mararaba

Pls send me mail let's talk more
Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by spiro4real(f): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Kingsasian:
I saw some available ones close to me here at one man village, karu

Nah!!!
Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by spiro4real(f): 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
lovethchioma:
I'm also looking for... just incase abeg

Ok, let's connect...check your email
Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by captain1990(f): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nice article, please I am looking for a self contained apartment somewhere close to Marina( I would prefer the mainland). Please contact me if you could be of help
Re: How To Rent A House: 5 Important Questions To Ask by emanjayz(m): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
I'm in Need of Affordable Accommodation around Oworonshoki and Bariga Lagos.
preferably a room and a parlor mini flat.

.. Please contact me on whatsapp via 07062295199

if you have any info that could help...i can also be contacted via NL too. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stone Castle Hotel Owerri Is On Fire / Building Collapses In Kano State University Of Science & Technology (Photos) / SOLD Pay & Move in 4Bedroom Bungalow 4Sale @13M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.