Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria (9282 Views)

Opportunities In The Chemical Business In Nigeria / How Profitable Is Rental Business? / I Need A Financier For A Lucrative Chemical Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by next1(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2010
I have a friend that intend to be exporting industrial chemical from his base in Japan but he want to know if it is really profitable and how the business is done. I will be glad if anybody in the house can give this info.
Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2010
chemical business is profitable if you have companies here to make constant supply to. and it also depends on your price.
well, i supply chemical and i am still searching for the best price, give me ur e-mail, i will forward a list of chemical to you, if your prices are ok
then we can talk business.
thanks

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by studwave: 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2010
Hi,

I am a Nigerian that recently joined a Trading company here in Dubai as the Business development Manager and we deal extensively in the sale and purchase of chemical products, we are quite keen to expand into the African market with greater emphasis on the Nigerian market. If there is anyone that has a good idea about chemical business links in Nigeria; I would really appreciate the heads up info.
Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by ogb5(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2010
studwave:

Hi,

I am a Nigerian that recently joined a Trading company here in Dubai as the Business development Manager and we deal extensively in the sale and purchase of chemical products, we are quite keen to expand into the African market with greater emphasis on the Nigerian market. If there is anyone that has a good idea about chemical business links in Nigeria; I would really appreciate the heads up info.

Do you deal on PVC resin (Pipe) whats the cost per ton
Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by lomzy1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
what kind of chemicals are mostly demanded for in nigeria? I can arrange for exporters from europe and asia.
pls call if you have any idea.
Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
@Lomzy1, leave ur e-mail , so i can forward a list of chemical to you
Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by studwave: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2010
Per tonnage for PVC resin pipe is $950. those interested in buying chemicals drop me a line
Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by lomzy1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2010
hello coonz.

my e mail is victorandvictoria.ngltd@hotmail.com
pls forward the kinds of chemicals that are good to import to Nigeria.

Anxiously waiting for your response.

Thank you.
Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2010
i sent you a mail already
Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by Rapidb: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2011
Please can anyone kindly recommend chemicals that are in High demand especially in the Garment industry. please i also what to know how profitable the venture is in terms of return on Investment(ROI) . I have some contracts abroad that sell Chemicals, But getting the specific chemical that can easily selland an OFF-TAKER(Buyers) is always going to be a problem.
Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by chizillar(m): 4:33am On Sep 27, 2011
We are into training services in the chemical industry in the production and formulation of chemical products such as industrial chemicals, farm chemicals, disinfectants,inks and over 100
more. Call 07033097160 for the chemical guide/book.
Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by hector123: 6:19am On Aug 09, 2013
coonz: @Lomzy1, leave ur e-mail , so i can forward a list of chemical to you

Lomzy1,
What is your contact number?
cheers
Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by lomzy1(m): 7:17am On Aug 09, 2013
@ hector.. 07064821943
Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by Priceworth123: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2013
I have a contact in Dubai on sales of PE chemicals and other that are use in production of bottle water,and shopping bags,can contact me.
Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by timitune(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
My name is Tunde I work with SREN CHEMICALS LTD, we are manufacturer of quality inks and coatings of wide range for different application
We currently expanded our products base with the reintroduction of SREN PVC INKS for screen printing.
We are looking for distributors for this quality product. For more enquirery please call me on 07056794745 or 08095020459.
Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by INFO70: 2:25am On Sep 29, 2014
Hi, I am into drilling and completion fluids chemicals/additives. I supply to drilling fluids companies in Nigeria. Any supplier in the house from India or China that I can partner with ? If any, contact me: infocentre70@yahoo.com.
Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by aydj(m): 3:48am On Dec 02, 2014
INFO70:
Hi, I am into drilling and completion fluids chemicals/additives. I supply to drilling fluids companies in Nigeria. Any supplier in the house from India or China that I can partner with ? If any, contact me: infocentre70@yahoo.com.
@INFO70....I sent you an e-mail.
Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by sonnie10: 4:09am On Dec 02, 2014
Go to Ojota chemical market, tell them what you have and if the price is good, you will get buyers. Send email for contacts
Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by ammy4id: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2015
INFO70:

hi i just mail you now regarding to drilling chemical material
Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by kralc: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2015
We are agents to a Chinese plastic additives company. If you are serious and in need of any of the following please indicate interest and intended quantity and I'll get the current price:

PVC resins, CPVC resins, White oil (liquid paraffin wax), Chlorinated polyethylene CPE, Ferric stearate, Manganese stearate, Cerium stearate, Cobalt stearate, Copper stearate, ADC blowing agent, White blowing agent, Flake pe wax, LDPE wax, HDPE wax, PE wax in particle, Carnauba wax, Stearic acid, Lead complex stabilizer, Calcium zinc one pack stabilizer, hydrotalcite, litharge, Red lead oxide, Calcium Stearate, Magnesium stearate, Aluminium stearate, Barium Stearate, Nickel stearate, Sodium stearate. contact-ovonoh@gmail.com

And we'll have it delivered to your warehouse, factory etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by liang: 8:14am On Feb 23, 2016
Chlorinated polyethylene manufacturers, Diatomaceous earth suppliers, China Calcium Chloride factory – Santi Chemical
http://www.qdtys.com
Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by thecrush: 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
chemical business is profitable if you have companies here to make constant supply to. and it also depends on your price.
well, i supply chemical and i am still searching for the best price, give me ur e-mail, i will forward a list of chemical to you, if your prices are ok
then we can talk business.
thanks

Hello why not give me ur email so i can email you. I also have plans of importing chemicals
Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by thecrush: 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
studwave:
Hi,

Send me your email lets connect
Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by bgberbo: 5:30am On Mar 06, 2018
studwave:
Per tonnage for PVC resin pipe is $950. those interested in buying chemicals drop me a line

I am interested in HDPE for injection mould with a density of 0.958 gm/cm3 and a tensile strength at yield of 25Mpa.What is the price per ton,CIF Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is Chemical Business In Nigeria by Jeter85(m): 1:54am On Aug 13, 2022
sonnie10:
Go to Ojota chemical market, tell them what you have and if the price is good, you will get buyers. Send email for contacts
Kindly check your email

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers N329bn From 9 Oil Firms / Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.