Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Who Likes Sunset Beach? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Likes Sunset Beach? (6084 Views)

U Mean No One Likes The Sopranos In Here. / Sunset Beach,when U Are Mine, & The Woman Of My Life, Whis Is More Interesting? / Sunset Beach: Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Likes Sunset Beach? by Jalal(m): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2005
Hello,

Before there was Cuando Seas Mia, there was Sunset Beach a great soap, but unfortunately AIT stopped showing it.

Anyway I think others channels e.g Galaxy TV and Silverbird are showing it in Lagos? Anyone who watches it should please fill me in. What is happening?
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by Jalal(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2005
SUNSET BEACH!!

Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by CHIMUMMY(f): 1:46am On Dec 11, 2005
I was at one time addicted to Sunset Beach but now I have lost interest since the emergence of 'when you are mine' another fine soap opera from Mexico.

Try hard friend, you might get someone to help you. cheesy
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by joyjay(f): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2005
i used 2 like it,but now the suspense is 2 much 4 me 2 handle,like
1.when is MEG finaly going 2 marry BEN EVANS
2.wil OLIVIA finaly re-unite with her husband that anie snatched
3.wats up with COLE,
4.wat about ANNIE, RICARDO,MARIA
5.wat abt dat lady with d strange disease i.e VANNESA,is she going 2 be healed
etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc
d questions are 2 much, and i have no idea wen i l start having answers.and i dont know how 2 get it on line.
do u have any idea how.
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by Jalal(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2005
The suspense thats wat gets it going............
Well Meg will marry Ben but the mariage will b null andvoid when they discover that Maria is still alive..........But they will get married at the end

As for Gregory.....his scheming continues to the end. theres a point where he will fake his death...

Michael will find out about Vanessa's ilness, infact he will be accidentally injected with the disease himself, but will be cured. Virginia will end up in a mental home.

Gabi will marry Ricardo, but will cheat on him with his brother (Antonio the priest) Ricardo will then fake his own murder and then set them up so that he will get back.

During a fatal shoot out where Derek has Meg, Maria, Ben and Casey imprisoned, Derek will be shot and killed
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by Jalal(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2005
Well i have the final episodes on tape if ur interested?? Is it still showing in Lagos, what part r they showing
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by Jalal(m): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2005
www.suberules.net -the ultimate site for sunset beach daily episode summaries

Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by Jalal(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2005
The final episode

DALLAS REVISITED, ONLY BETTER Meg awoke in her bedroom back in Kansas. She was still a little foggy as her mother lovingly prompted her to get herself together. This was her wedding day! There was a room full of people waiting to wish her well. Aunt Bette came in to help her get dressed. She and Tim were going to have a great marriage. But something didn't ring true for Meg in all of this. This meant she had never even met Ben. She went downstairs to find all her family, friends and rivals present and accounted for, but slightly altered. All the women of Sunset Beach had morphed into Ludlow locals. She told them about her dream -- how she had left Ludlow and gone to a place called Sunset Beach. Everyone in this room had been there, too, searching for love and happiness. Meanwhile, as Meg spoke to the assembled group, Tim (who was still the same old Tim) was busy checking out all the female guests. In Ludlow, things seemed to be somewhat like things in Sunset Beach with a few subtle changes. For instance, Olivia and Gregory were just a normal, happy couple. (Caitlin and Cole were equally contented.) Meg told Maria and Vanessa what a wonderful place Sunset Beach was. She had learned so much there about what love was really supposed to be. She looked across the room to see that Casanova Tim didn't fit her definition of true love at all. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Meg answered it and found a handsome stranger standing on the threshold in need of a phone. He smiled at her and wondered if they had met somewhere before. His name was Ben, he said. Before he could finish, Meg completed his sentence for him... Suddenly, Meg awoke again. It turned out the real dream was her trip back to Kansas. Back in the present, she told Ben about her dream. Even in dreamland, she realized, nothing had been complete before his arrival. Ben held her close and promised that now they were finally together forever.
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by kechy(f): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2005
Thanks Jalal for making my day.

I love SB very much and the suspense was killing me. Cant believe you got that website, how did u do it?

I also noted u love cuando seas mia, please keep me informed when you get the final episodes. I've already gone through episodes 1 to 170.

Big ups for you.
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by Jalal(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2005
@Kechy thanks 4 d compliment..its making my head swell!!!! Anyway thats just one of the sites devoted to sunset beach, u wont believe the number of fans it had worldwide when it first aired...when it ended thousands made their own sunset beach site, the one i gave is the best so far. Presently it airing in the UK also but the first season is only being shown., ie they will stop at terror island immediately after Marks death..

So if u know someone who watches the soap and will also be able to record it on tape let me know thanks..........
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by ioday(f): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2005
I agree completely with Kechy as per jalal's contribution to SB adn When You're Mine. How do you surf to get such sites that give details about films

I'm giving you the ups too.
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by ioday(f): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2005
Jalal,

Dont keep mute on me now. What happened i mean the ending of sunset beach.

I thought you write that you have it on tape.
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by Jalal(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2005
@ Ioday.... here it is!!

Final Episode: December 31
Richards Family Reunion: Olivia opens her front door to find Caitlin and Trey outside. Caitlin tells Olivia that Jude tracked down her and Sean, and told them what was going on back home. Caitlin reveals that she found Cole in London, but he won't be able to return to the U.S. for a while yet because of legal troubles. She intends to go back to England to be with him. While she's gone, she wants Olivia to take care of Trey. Olivia is overjoyed to have her children back, especially when Sean and Emily (who have reconciled) enter the room. Jude shows up to fill Olivia in on exactly why Sean and Caitlin agreed to come home. Caitlin gets a surprise of her own when Cole arrives to be with her.

Antonio/Gabi/Ricardo: At the church, Gabi returns her wedding ring to Ricardo and informs him that she is leaving town today. Antonio says he'll miss her; so does Ricardo. Carmen apologizes to Gabi for the way she's treated her. She sees "love and promise" in Gabi's future.

Before The Wedding: Meg Ben asks Meg to marry him today. He suggests a double wedding with Michael and Vanessa. As Meg leaves to find Vanessa to ask her opinion, she bumps into Maria. Maria assures Meg that she is happy for her and Ben. And of course, Vanessa is thrilled at the idea of a double wedding. While preparing, Meg finds a beautiful wedding gown. Meanwhile, Maria informs Annie of Ben and Meg's plans. Annie is shocked to hear that Maria gave Meg her blessing, but Maria insists that she wants to move on with her life. Meg is about to go out for the ceremony, but Annie arrives to congratulate her. If Maria can accept Ben and Meg's marriage, so can Annie.

Before The Wedding: Everyone Else Amy and Brad enter the church and run into A.J. and Bette. Amy asks if Emily has heard from Sean; Bette says that's why Emily isn't there. Amy informs Brad that she doesn't intend to pursue Sean; he can't give her what she wants. After speaking with Meg, Annie runs into Olivia. Olivia informs Annie that Jude told her Annie is responsible for convincing Sean and Caitlin to come home. And to do so, she must have admitted to giving Olivia the potion that made her start drinking again. Olivia doesn't hate Annie--at least, not right now. She and Annie enter the church together, surprising A.J. and Bette, among others.

The Wedding: The ceremony begins; Tyus walks Vanessa down the aisle and gives her away. Vanessa's mother, Lena (now cured of her Martin's syndrome), looks on. Maria and Ross sit together. Michael and Vanessa recite their vows, then Ben and Meg do. Antonio pronounces the couples married.

The Dream: Suddenly, Meg wakes up back in Ludlow, Kansas. Her mother and her Aunt Bette tell her that her friends and family are waiting downstairs to wish her well before her wedding next week: her wedding to Tim! A confused Meg wonders what is going on. She goes downstairs and sees Tess, Gregory, Olivia, Annie, Brad, Amy, Tyus, and pretty much everyone else from Sunset Beach, all dressed in typical Midwestern clothing. Tim is also there, flirting with many of the women present. Meg announces that she had a dream, and they were all in it. In the dream, she went to Sunset Beach. It made her realize what love really is, and how none of them should settle for less than they deserve. The doorbell rings. Meg answers it, and Ben is there. He ran out of gas and wants to use the phone. He starts to introduce himself, but Meg already knows what his name is.

The End: Back in Sunset Beach, it is morning. Meg wakes up. She's with Ben. She tells him about her strange dream of being back in Kansas. Her life in Sunset Beach is real, Ben assures her.
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by CHIMUMMY(f): 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2005
I went to this site but couldn't get infor as i wanted.Pls hint me on how to go about getting the full gist of the story so far in "SUNSET BEACH"
THANKS. cheesy
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by ioday(f): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2006
@Chimummy
Go to www.suberules.net Click on the months and the summary will be shown
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by zainy(f): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2006
HI,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I WOULD LIKE 2 SAY A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO YOU GUYS FOR FILLING ME IN,I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD NEVER GET TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT THE END OF THESE SOAP OPERAS ESPECIALLY WHEN U ARE MINE CUS AIT ARE FOND OF STOPPING SOAP OPERAS WHEN IT IS TO WARD THE END.TALKING ABOUT SUNSET BEACH , I COMPLETELY LOST INTEREST IN IT,  THE SUSPENSE WAS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO BEAR. shocked cheesy
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by Jalal(m): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2006
Hi
Zainy and ioday and chimummy too!!!
Make una help keep dis thread afloat o!!!
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by ioday(f): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2006
Doing What?
I have read the episodes and dont even watch the soap anymore except when i just feel like
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by kechy(f): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2006
ioday:

Doing What?
I have read the episodes and don't even watch the soap anymore except when i just feel like
Same here, but i still cant get enough of when you are mine.
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by fauziyya(f): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2006
used to watch sunsetbeach in lag but as am here in kano and AIT no show just had to rely on the net to satisfy my curiosity.its a good soap even though was not happy when mark died.if u ask me tim should have died atleast i wont have to stand his annoying ways.but thanks to pple like u jalal atleast u are giving us a little relief.
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by Jalal(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2006
Thanks Fauziyya!!!!!!!!
I've got the final eps on tape and VCD if ur interested
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by ioday(f): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2006
@jalal
im also interested in teh tape or VCD. WHich can you spare and i'm in Lagos. How can I get it

@ fauziyya
check www.subrules.net for the soap (in full)
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2006
sunset beach was so cuul cool cool
i loved it but it's no more cry cry
i loved Co,Ben,Meg,Franchesca,Vanessa n michael kiss kiss
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by Jalal(m): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2006
@Rhodalyn, hey do u have any eps of sb?
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2006
do you mean episodes of sunset beach?
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by Jalal(m): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2006
Of course i mean sunset beach especially episodes from the 2nd and final yr
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by coral(f): 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2006
cheesy
hey, i LOVE sunset beach,its sssoooo chessy but great!!!!
it was on in the uk about 6 years ago!!!!
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by reniks(f): 8:05am On Mar 17, 2006
I'd love 2 hate it but i can't.Even though the suspense is so silly and unnecessary,i keep watching.Its ok really.
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by beyunce(f): 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2006
Well the confussion then was that Ben Had A twin Brother he was the one killing pple. what happened to maria was That Ben got home one day and found his brother in Bed with Maria trying to seduce Her which He didn't succeed.
So Ben was thinkin something happened so he ran out of the house That was when Maria followed Him.
The Blood and everything there was What Maria was trying to protect herself from Ben's Twin.
When Ben's Twin Returned he Succeeded in sleeping with Meg. cry cry cry cry
Cos Meg Knew Noting abt Ben been a twin. So when Ben wanted to finally get married to Meg Maria would Show up Cos she is Megs Friend From Kansas. The Engagement would be stooped. But Maria cant remember anything About Ben. And he has to be divorced before he can marry meg. So One day they were arguing so Maria fell from the steps and hit her head so Her Memory returned but when Ben told her he doesn't love her she agreed to give him the divorce. So Ben's Twin Came with a baby and Said it was Maria's own that she was pregnant before she dawned and the child is for Ben.
Meanwhile they were all staying in the same house Ben, Maria and Meg. with the Nanny of Maria's son, who planted Maria's night gown Ben's bed so Meg would think they slept together Meg feeling jealous would go and slept with One of her friends shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Finally, the child would belong to Ben's twin and Maria so meg and Ben will Finally get married to each other. End off story. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Who Likes Sunset Beach? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2006
i loved sunset beach, ity was soooooooooo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Avatar Last Airbender Comics The Promise Part 1 / Latest Movie Ticket At Pepperoni Cinemas / How To Subscribe On IROKOTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.