Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) (33520 Views)

Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight / Dele Momodu Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by Sanchase: 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Great comments wink

romelady:
facts
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by MAXIMAL123(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
This is what we call Farm media propagandas grin grin grin
So he is trying to lay good examples for Graduate youth grin grin abi?

Yeye day smell,
instead of seeing tractors and the likes in the farm, Na baddest SUVS we na dey see shocked shocked shocked
Ok oo
na continue shocked
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by mikijagga(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
romelady:
facts

So your opinion is that Christianity is the root cause of Nigeria's problem?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lol trying to paint good image of the rogue he is.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by PublicAssurance: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
rubbish!! which farmer carries police and convoy to the farm to use hoe and cutlass. Abegi
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by Aburi001: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
Once election don dey near, no type of film way these politicians nor go act........ angry
Una sure say he no go bury Dollars there?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by ReachHard: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
This is what happens to you when your bank account is literally bursting at the seams.

Kinds of reminds me of the biblical Nebuchadnezzar, somehow.

BTW... the commenter right above me has a very strong point. Just who knows??
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by mhk043(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
is it not after he made his millions from other business that he started farming?.. Am just asking ooh

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by whitering: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
Where is my whistle, I suspect some money will be in the farm.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by joinnow: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
All these people that finished
Abia state
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
I need 100 Acres of Farm land for 5 million Naira only.

Anyone ready to sell at any location in SS/SE should pm me.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
He is a fraudster farmer, after looting Abia State dry, useless politician wink
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by femolii: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Osu son.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by kelly72: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
What are all those cars and armed policemen doing with a man in his farm bikonu?
U dey fear the Falae treatment?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by Baroba(m): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
Farmer wey dey carry convoy go farm.. when is the next election please..
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
I am never a fan of Orji Orji Uzor Kalu but give it up for him on this one. Until Nigerians who made money the easy way start to show humility and invest the money into local economy, Nigeria will be good as disintegrated.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by ipreach: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
Our politicians have started acting movie to impress us before 2019
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by Arabs999: 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
Where is the cake ? Abi na rice them use do cake ? Na dem sabi..

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
HBD to Orji Uzor Kalu

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by amerimex(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Scam, political propaganda geared towards presenting himself worthy.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by DrUche3(m): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Irrespective of the odds, I still love Orji Uzo Kalu for his distinction in the business world!
Before castigating people online pls take some quality time out and read about them... This man is my role model in business and I wish to meet him one day!
I'm not a party to bad governance, don't get me wrong!
Happy Birthday Sir!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
Once election don dey near, no type of film way these politicians nor go act........ angry
I think you are right
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
You are right
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by Kc3000: 12:52am On Apr 22, 2017
Arabs999:
Where is the cake ? Abi na rice them use do cake ? Na dem sabi..

Guy you no see that green cake for your front?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by Kc3000: 12:58am On Apr 22, 2017
My best politician-actor still remains Otunba Dino Melaye. You need to see the talented brother rolling on the ground in church...what a riveting performance!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by Realret70: 1:37am On Apr 22, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by tectonotimes: 2:08am On Apr 22, 2017
WHY ALL COMPANIES MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by Rhea(f): 3:18am On Apr 22, 2017
Bloody criminal. After looting Abia state, he now has a farm to retire to. How many farms did he bequeath to Abia state as governor? Judgment day dey come all you people that have defrauded this country.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by swagifted(m): 4:22am On Apr 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
LIKE!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 22, 2017
Byko899:
london used cheap android phones for sale( whole sale and
retail) in EMEKA Offor plaza. we have over 200 phones and
more to come , very cheap android phones that can do
whatsapp, the prices ranges from 7k up,discount depending on the quantity you want.

you can start a phone business with as little as 100k, yes,
we have some cool Lenovo and Coolpad product you can
buy from 7k up, you can market it to some of this
secondary school students that want a Facebook and
whatsaap phone by all means ,7k phone can be sold for 10k
and 10k can be sold for 13k , if you develop a trust with us ,
we can give you more phones than you paid for. just take
your bag with your phones walk around your village,your
community, secondary school and start marketing instead
of staying idle , contact me on zero eight zero six seven
eight seven seven two two seven ,am on whatsap and
Facebook ,I stay at Emeka offr plaza Onitsha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State / Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors – Pointblank News / Photos: See What Gov.Kashim Shettima Did To Control Hunger And Poverty in Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.