Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC (48919 Views)

Police Offer £20k Reward For Information In The Murder Of 16yr-old Boy In London / Frank-Anthony Igboka's Death: N5 Million Reward For Information On Killers / Photo Of Wanted Suspects Of Offa Banks Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by ezeegolimited30(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2017
Nigeria police and their offers, they believed that u have to use a criminal to get another criminal,informant take note
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Halo22: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2017
What sort of country is Nigeria? Everything is in a failed state. Even security operatives are show casing their incompetence promising innocent citizens some millions of cash to help them grip a bandit. O di egwu oooo.
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Cityguy: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2017
DonPizzaro:
I SUSPECT THIS GUY HAS DEALT SOME BLOWS TO THE FULANIS KILLERS IN BENUE ENVIRONS.THAT IS WHY THE PRESENT FULANI COW GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA TODAY HAS DECLARED HIM WANTED. HOW MANY FULANI MURDERERS HAS BEEN DECLARED WANTED? THIS GOVERMENT IS A JOKE AND WILL GO KABOOOO.
That's a plausible angle to it. My instincts agree with that stance.
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Mbediogu(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2017
Typically Tiv behavior. Gbudio kei kei = Beat him very well. Wua = Kill him. God save non Tiv people especially in Makurdi, Gboko and Zaki Biam. I traded in yams in all those area including villages like Tse kucha, Jatokaa and Abetse.
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by anyebedgreat: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2017
DonPizzaro:
I SUSPECT THIS GUY HAS DEALT SOME BLOWS TO THE FULANIS KILLERS IN BENUE ENVIRONS.THAT IS WHY THE PRESENT FULANI COW GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA TODAY HAS DECLARED HIM WANTED. HOW MANY FULANI MURDERERS HAS BEEN DECLARED WANTED? THIS GOVERMENT IS A JOKE AND WILL GO KABOOOO.
Stop saying what you don't know
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by anyebedgreat: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
If i do mistake catch this guy, nah 'darkness cover' slap i go dey give till we reach the closest police station.... angry
hahah. Is like you didn't read the guy's cv. Just pray make him no do mistake catch you first sha
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by ElGeo(m): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2017
That Ghana guy is the brain behind most of the killings in. BENUE state. I pray he will soon be brought to justice
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by ElGeo(m): 11:39am On Apr 22, 2017
anyebedgreat:

His hand is in most of the killing and inter communal crisis in Benue state
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Tisham20(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
that amount is too small
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Mcreloaded(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
This kind of person is too dangerous to apprehend the reward should state N10/million reward preferably dead than alive
grin

1 Like

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by HiliaryAutos(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
10 million reward... Police Don dey find excuse for the guy be that... If you see am report wahala, you see am pass the guy u go enter same police wahala.... Abeg make I wake pass... You wey dey read this now, if you see the guy report enjoy your 10m no give me... Yes no give me... I say Yes no give me ooo... I no beg you..... I Don go
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Etetejake(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
After using him for political killings now they want him dead.
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by arnold123: 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
anyebedgreat:
englishan, It's "don't say what you don't know" not "stop saying what you don't know", oyibo man lol
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by haryomikun(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
girlhaley:
Eeeew

Look at all the atrocities he committed.....

He can't die in peace talk less of resting in peace....

he can't die in peace? don't deceive yourself. life is bleeped up.

you'll be surprised when 50 years later u hear this guy died a good natural death
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by HegenIkomkeh(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
UnknownT:
They should deploy that special unit headed by Kyari to look for him. They have recorded so many success in different parts of the country they were sent
Bros that guy's case is special ooh...he's jazz is so strong that he can metamophose!it will take more than logistics to catch him.
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by babadigu(m): 2:05am On Nov 28, 2018
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man / Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.