Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,125 members, 7,849,500 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Is It Possible To Transfer All My Money From Uba To Zenith Bank Without Any Char - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible To Transfer All My Money From Uba To Zenith Bank Without Any Char (570 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Transfer All My Money From Uba To Zenith Bank Without Any Char by walestar01(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2010
Is it possible to transfer all my money from UBA to Zenith Bank without any charges apply to it and if any charges,what are the percentage
Re: Is It Possible To Transfer All My Money From Uba To Zenith Bank Without Any Char by 4success(m): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2010
Infact, you will be charged. I cant tell you the actual charges.

Just go to UBA and withdraw all your money, then take it to
Zenith and pay in.

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay Focused In Your Business Or Dreams When Facing Defeat / Registering A Business - Need Help Pls / How Can We Make Businesses Survive In This Economy Recession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.