Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,109 members, 7,849,460 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Court Awards N2 Million Damages Against Musician Lynxx - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Awards N2 Million Damages Against Musician Lynxx (732 Views)

Fraudsters Use Lynxx's Picture To Defraud A US Pensioner Of $30K / Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] / Lynxx Describes Naira And Dollar Difference With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Awards N2 Million Damages Against Musician Lynxx by akelicious(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nigerian model and musician Chukie Edozien who goes by the stage name, Lynxx battles to revive his career, Showtime can authoritatively reveal that the Delta State-born sex symbol may also be battling with another major crisis at the moment.The controversial former Pepsi ambassador was in 2013 slammed with a N10 million legal suit (suit no: mcl/1389/2013) after he allegedly assaulted one Richard Bennet (Pope) an acclaimed UK-based Nigerian businessman. Lynxx alleged that Bennet sexually harassed and assaulted his manager’s cousin, Nikki at a birthday gig for singer, Praiz. The singer was said to be with his manager and some friends at the time when Bennet walked into Ntycee Night Club with his nephews to relax. In his words, Bennet claimed it was while strolling around the club that his drink spilled on a lady who allegedly slapped him and emptied the content of her glass cup on him. “Lynxx on learning what had happened, grabbed me by the lapel, and later broke bottles and threatened to kill me if I did not apologise to the lady who I later learnt was his relation,” he said. “Lynxxx and his friends remained at the gate, regrouped and later forced themselves back into the club where they “brutally assaulted me with several blows to my head and body.” Benett further claimed. Showtime was reliably informed that after all moves to reconcile the warring parties failed, the matter was eventually brought before a Lagos Magistrate court and presided over by Mrs. Joy Ogbomoiko who after examining the facts of the case, on Thursday April 6, 2017 passed a judgment awarding the claimant N2 million damages. Although council to Benett, Terfa Mark Anata of Festus Keyamo Chambers declined speaking to our correspondent in court, he walked away full of smiles and self satisfaction. More details later.
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/04/court-awards-n2-million-damages-against.html#more

Re: Court Awards N2 Million Damages Against Musician Lynxx by Shelloween(m): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
K
Re: Court Awards N2 Million Damages Against Musician Lynxx by atilla(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
yepaa. see wetin over highness dey cause
Re: Court Awards N2 Million Damages Against Musician Lynxx by Kobicove(m): 6:15am On Apr 22, 2017
This news story was written in backyard grammar undecided
Re: Court Awards N2 Million Damages Against Musician Lynxx by Moving4: 7:34am On Apr 22, 2017
OK

(1) (Reply)

#BAAD'17: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Start Up Journey To "The Wedding Party", / Celebrities on Instagram Pay Tribute To Late Actress, Moji Olaiya / Bankyw And Adesua Step Out Together In Matching Pair Of $695 Gucci Sneakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.