Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife On Her Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife On Her Marriage (899 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife On Her Marriage by chimebube: 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nollywood actress and wife to Nigerian billionaire, Caroline Danjuma, has taken to Instagram to congratulate Oritsefemi's wife, Nabila Fash, on her marriage to the Nigerian music star.

Caroline who shared a photo of the Nabila, wrote;

"This is what I have always prayed for concerning you ...to see you become a MRS and to become the wife and mother you have always wanted ... I thank God for fulfilling your heart desires .. may God bless your home and union .. congratulations Mrs O .."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/caroline-danjuma-congratulates.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife On Her Marriage by youngest85(m): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
So na giraffe oritsefemi go marry?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife On Her Marriage by RisingUp: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nice
Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife On Her Marriage by Destined2win: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
I congratulate her too.

But if she has tattoos on her body, well I withdraw my congratulations
Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife On Her Marriage by goldbim(f): 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
youngest85:
So na giraffe oritsefemi go marry?
grin grin you are wicked!!i guess it's the camera angle from which the pic was taken.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife On Her Marriage by Partnerbiz(f): 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
I like her. I want to... her.

Evil minds.

I want to marry her, not what you think. see below

(1) (Reply)

Uriel Ngozi Oputa Ex Bbnaija Housemate Hits 200k Follower On Instagram / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Beautiful New Selfies / I Still Want To Call Davido A Motherf**ker – Kaffy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.