Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? (869 Views)

Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / Why Scientists Are Interested In Making Skins With Clay-like Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? by Horus(m): 2:17am On Apr 22, 2017
Where is Hell?.They don’t know where hell is, or if such a place really exists. They can’t even decide what hell is. Which one is it?
Is it the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10) or the pit (Revelation 11:7) or is it a place where you will be given oozing pus to drink like the Koran describes (Koran 14:16), or a place where you will be roasted (Koran 17:18), or a prison (Koran 17:8 )?. Also, how did the pit get there? How did a big place of fire get beneath us? Did God create it down there? Why is it that scientists haven’t discovered it yet being they have dug holes straight down to the center of the Earth? Why is it that you can’t find hell if it really is a place that exists? Scientists have listened to the ground, they have all kinds of advanced technical equipment with computers.

Have they heard crackling fires? No!!! Why? Because hell is a state of mind. It is what you make it. It exists within you, for each one will pattern his or her hell according to what he believes hell is. They don’t hear anybody down there screaming and hollering or any torturing.
So what makes you believe that there is some place “down there” that you will go if you are a sinner where there is fire and demons? The Bible? Let’s be for real! There is nothing in the Bible that has been proven to be facts yet. You can’t even prove that the characters in your Bible really exists, let alone a place called hell! The hell that your Preachers, Teachers, Pastors, Rabbis, Imaams, and Sheiks preach to you about is another trick to keep you trapped under religion.

1 Like

Re: Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? by CyrusTheGreat: 3:34am On Apr 22, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? by BaEnki(m): 4:47am On Apr 22, 2017
Hell is human creation, embedded into our system through mass hypnotism.

Hell is indeed a fairytale that will never be discovered because it never existed.

3 Likes

Re: Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? by olaric(m): 5:24am On Apr 22, 2017
BaEnki:
Hell is human creation, embedded into our system through mass hypnotism.

Hell is indeed a fairytale that will never be discovered because it never existed.

Say that to the devil when you get there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? by bamdly(m): 6:18am On Apr 22, 2017
I think the devil would like people like you

2 Likes

Re: Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? by CyrusTheGreat: 6:23am On Apr 22, 2017
There is no hell. There is no heaven. There is no devil. There is no god!

So many people believe in these realms and beings, yet not a single one can offer proof that they exist!

2 Likes

Re: Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? by Amberon: 6:26am On Apr 22, 2017
Keep believing your delusions. Ignorance is bliss to you so I understand you're only trying to reaffirm your ignorance to yourself.

Hell that has been proven to exist countlessly and has been posted on NL times without number. Did you believe those accounts when you read them? It is not by force by force to believe, but as the word of God says, "After death comes judgment". You cannot escape hell if you escape heaven.
Re: Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? by CyrusTheGreat: 6:32am On Apr 22, 2017
Amberon:
Keep believing your delusions. Ignorance is bliss to you so I understand you're only trying to reaffirm your ignorance to yourself.

Hell that has been proven to exist countlessly and has been posted on NL times without number. Did you believe those accounts when you read them? It is not by force by force to believe, but as the word of God says, "After death comes judgment". You cannot escape hell if you escape heaven.

It is you who is deluded. So readily you use words and phrases that describe yourself so clearly.

Hell has been 'proven to exist countlessly'? Well, go ahead and prove it then! cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? by hopefulLandlord: 6:41am On Apr 22, 2017
Amberon:
Hell that has been proven to exist countlessly and has been posted on NL times without number.

show us those threads that have "proven" hell exists

3 Likes

Re: Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 22, 2017
Deluded atheists! Keep enjoying your life. Continuing to prove the existence of hell and its non-existence
A man who has his life in the breathe of his nose. SMH undecided
Re: Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? by CyrusTheGreat: 7:00am On Apr 22, 2017
anotherydz:
Deluded atheists! Keep enjoying your life. Continuing to prove the existence of hell and its non-existence
A man who has his life in the breathe of his nose. SMH undecided

How are we deluded? You say nasty words but you still cannot prove that hell exists! cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? by Amberon: 7:03am On Apr 22, 2017
Show us how this thread proves the inexistence of hell.
hopefulLandlord:

show us those threads that have "proven" hell exists
Re: Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? by Amberon: 7:05am On Apr 22, 2017
show us how your vain words disprove hell. Oh, and how a great day. I'm about wasting precious time on vain arguments.
CyrusTheGreat:

It is you who is deluded. So readily you use words and phrases that describe yourself so clearly.

Hell has been 'proven to exist countlessly'? Well, go ahead and prove it then! cool
Re: Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? by hopefulLandlord: 7:08am On Apr 22, 2017
Amberon:
Show us how this thread proves the inexistence of hell.

show us the thread that proves inexistence of Bigfoot and I'll use your methods
Re: Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? by CyrusTheGreat: 7:16am On Apr 22, 2017
Amberon:
show us how your vain words disprove hell. Oh, and how a great day. I'm about wasting precious time on vain arguments.

The burden of evidence is upon you my friend. If you claim that hell exists but cannot show me evidence or inference of it's existence, then I cannot believe that such a place exists. Simple. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? by Amberon: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2017
Upon me? Lol, you have the internet lad, use it.
CyrusTheGreat:

The burden of evidence is upon you my friend. If you claim that hell exists but cannot show me evidence or inference of it's existence, then I cannot believe that such a place exists. Simple. cool
Re: Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? by CyrusTheGreat: 8:22am On Apr 22, 2017
Amberon:
Upon me? Lol, you have the internet lad, use it.

You have a brain, lad. Why not use it to come to the conclusion that fairy worlds do not exist? smiley
Re: Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? by BaEnki(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2017
olaric:

Say that to the devil when you get there.

If hell indeed is in existence, then it'll probably (with basic assurance) be your last abode, because you lacks moral which is against bible teachings. Matthew 7:1-5, Luke 6:37
Re: Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? by Horus(m): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Amberon:

Why is it that scientists can’t find hell if it is really a place that exists?

Please, can you tell us where is the exact location of Hell?.

1 Like

Re: Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? by Horus(m): 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

How are we deluded? You say nasty words but you still cannot prove that hell exists! cool

Do you have pictures of hell?

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Manual,sunday 23rd,april 2017 / 10 Bible Verses Every Small Business Owner Needs By Admin - May 16, 2017 / RCCG Sunday School Manual December 31, 2017 Lesson 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.