Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Baby Boy Found Alive Three Days After His Mum Buried Him In Shallow Grave - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Boy Found Alive Three Days After His Mum Buried Him In Shallow Grave (642 Views)

Victor Ayorinde - Missing Boy - Found Dead. / Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well / 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Boy Found Alive Three Days After His Mum Buried Him In Shallow Grave by finbarrfino(m): 2:19am On Apr 22, 2017
A baby boy was miraculously saved from death after he was pulled out of a shallow grave where he was buried by his 25-year-old South African mother. The child had been in the grave for three days and was discovered after factory staff heard a cry and decided to investigate.

The incident occurred in the town of Paddock, in KwaZulu-Natal Province, eastern South Africa. The baby's mother, who works in a factory, made a makeshift grave using sand and timber taken from the factory. After the baby was found days later by her co-workers, the mother confessed that she buried him because she was upset that her parents will be angry with her for having a second child.

Captain Gerald Mfeka confirmed the incident to journalists, saying: "They searched and found him hidden underneath some timber, covered in sand. On hearing the commotion, the mother confessed that the child was hers. Her explanation was that she was afraid of her parents.

More..... http://www.mediacabal.com/2017/04/baby-boy-found-alive-three-days-after-mom-buried-him-shallow-grave.html

Re: Baby Boy Found Alive Three Days After His Mum Buried Him In Shallow Grave by sarrki(m): 2:40am On Apr 22, 2017
The Lord is Good

God have shown mercy on the little baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Boy Found Alive Three Days After His Mum Buried Him In Shallow Grave by tasceige(m): 3:02am On Apr 22, 2017
The baby has a mission in life...
We all have missions..
Long life baby....
I pray that woman won't suffer for her actions.
Re: Baby Boy Found Alive Three Days After His Mum Buried Him In Shallow Grave by DannyJ19(m): 3:11am On Apr 22, 2017
Lord Jesus... lipsrsealed

the person above me wea dhy talk mission Shay d pikin na CIA agent.

Mission ko Impossible ni..
Re: Baby Boy Found Alive Three Days After His Mum Buried Him In Shallow Grave by Jabioro: 4:24am On Apr 22, 2017
Three days.. lohunlohun..! alright ooo
Re: Baby Boy Found Alive Three Days After His Mum Buried Him In Shallow Grave by hisgrace090: 5:07am On Apr 22, 2017
What happen to human soul?
Why so much inhumanity today?
God pls have mercy.
Re: Baby Boy Found Alive Three Days After His Mum Buried Him In Shallow Grave by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 22, 2017
...psycho woman, she would rather murder an innocent child than see her father angry, she should be buried next to bin laden asap
Re: Baby Boy Found Alive Three Days After His Mum Buried Him In Shallow Grave by TPAND(f): 6:05am On Apr 22, 2017
Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. -Isaiah 49:15

Brothers and sisters am not here to preach, but I am just here to tell you, that IF GOD BE FOR YOU. No man can be against you. The devices and counsel of your foes will be brought to nought.

No better definition to this than, THERE IS GOD
Re: Baby Boy Found Alive Three Days After His Mum Buried Him In Shallow Grave by sisisioge: 6:14am On Apr 22, 2017
Whew! It is well...it is well.
Re: Baby Boy Found Alive Three Days After His Mum Buried Him In Shallow Grave by kbams241: 6:57am On Apr 22, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Baby Boy Found Alive Three Days After His Mum Buried Him In Shallow Grave by Lagbaja01(m): 7:02am On Apr 22, 2017
she must av tried aborting the baby....but the baby got strong head. you cannot bury the truth!
Re: Baby Boy Found Alive Three Days After His Mum Buried Him In Shallow Grave by ifyalways(f): 7:03am On Apr 22, 2017
3 whole days? Unbelievable.

Hope it's not bloggers fvcking with us undecided
Re: Baby Boy Found Alive Three Days After His Mum Buried Him In Shallow Grave by mikeweezy(m): 8:11am On Apr 22, 2017
i dnt belive the 3days thing and no one can force me on that.....idiotic girl you are afriad of your parent but you were enjoying the missionary style and the.............you better repent before i send sango to slap you there

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Things Lagos Police Recovered From Kidnappers' Hideout In Ikorodu / Breaking: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video / Herdsmen Kill 20 Farmers Inside Mosque.. Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.