Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In (37910 Views)

Miyonse Writes Love Poem For Tboss / BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) / #BBNaija: Pretty Linda Ikeji's Girls Campaign For Tboss (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by DRIFTyKING(m): 6:26am On Apr 22, 2017
Back at the house, series of events unfolded, some negatively graced the Internet, the media went into a frenzy, actions were misinterpreted whenever the 2nd runner up of the Big Brother Naija 2017, Tboss Idowu comes up in the news.

Actions were blamed on her, she was accused of witchcraft, BBN rigging intent, contempt was on her. It can be recalled that she rarely graced the Internet for the right reasons, if not that she failed to recite the National anthem then it could be because evictions were blamed on her.
What message am I trying to convey, the HATE on her was/is much.

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-04-21-08-51-08.jpeg">https://1.bp..com/-dvZb-OLTc-w/WPm6A2rTSKI/AAAAAAAAElg/xVEscOYWS3wx3z55cTm-fUXNyl_qfMwVwCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-04-21-08-51-08.jpeg[/img]

A lot of people refused to campaign for her, not because she wasn't worth their campaign but just because she wasn't on their liking radar. This apparently saw to it that the 'boss lady' never smelt the trophy nor 1st runner place, a popular celebrity said she was hated because of her skin colour.

One of the reasons Tboss did not clinch the trophy I think is the fact that those who campaigned for her were a bit rude, silly in some aspect, her sister Wendy being an example.

Recall that Nigerians dragged her for saying they(Idowus) suffered racism while growing up both in Nigeria and Romania. According to her, they suffered acceptance in Nigeria because of their skin color and mixed nationality, Finally ended by saying Tboss is being hated by Nigerians because she's light-skinned.

While all this was going on, I kept contemplating that the Boss Lady will try to win back the love of the nation on her because I believe that once Nigerians have swept you under their feet, written down your name in the black book of their heart, then your way forward is only a miracle.

Tboss is trying her best to win the love of Nigerians over her again, she reportedly forgave Kemen whose saga contributed to somewhat hate on her forgiving him was a step forward, and then she went on live video to talk about 'The groping saga' where apparently it all started, insinuating a way forward is a better option, secondly she is not in a fight with anyone as at the time of publishing this post even when clearly she isn't on the offending side, Helen Paul and AY as examples.

I know all these and more she has in mind should get people back to her, but then comes Christopher and Wendy Idowu whose actions might keep that plan of hers chained, just when she thought all the hate Nigerians had for her will die with the show, her siblings are trying to make it a tough choice for her.
Few days after she came back from South Africa, her brother, Christopher Idowu outed Kogi state born act, Tunde Ednut, insinuating he was using his sister' name to kick-start his career, shading the heck outa the 'jingle bell' crooner and the fight is yet to end.

As if it was not enough, his sister Wendy Unfollowed Ace comedian, AY, with the reason that he did not campaign for her sister, and then she outed 'Kemen' again, saying he should be isolated from events and photos that involve other ex-housemates after she has accused the TV show organizers of celebrating him.

Are the housemates complaining?. The victim involved in the 'Groping saga' forgave him and decided to put the past behind her, but her siblings have refused to do the same.

Nigerians have condemned this saying the issue should be left to rest, but just like a water being poured on a stone, the Idowus continue their outing and social media ranting, and the hate from Nigerians only boil down to one person, Tboss.
You know that awkward moment someone pours fuel on an already quenching fire, Tboss is trying to win back Nigerians but Wendy & Christopher have the fuel, all they do is to pour and pour and pour.

Are they the only siblings of an ex-housemate? I learnt Kemen has siblings, Marvis has alot, Bisola too and other housemates are not exempted. Have you seen any of them coming online to rant?

You think they don't have issues bothering them over the just concluded controversial show. I am not saying you shouldn't defend your sister or try to debunk rumours about her. All I am trying to say is help and make her world a safe place for her to stay.
Have you ever lost the love of Nigerians then clearly you don't know how she feels. Did it not dawn on you guys on what might have made her go on media to tell Nigerians 'Please Love me again'. The hate is much.

Big Brother Naija has come and gone, yes Tboss made it to the Top 3, she is still a celebrated housemate and a celebrity outside the house. The last time I checked she isn't deaf nor dumb, she can speak for herself, when she need you guys I know you will be there for her, apparently you are already, creating more issues and picking on Nigerians only increases the hate on her, making people have a bad image of the Idowus.

Recently, Christopher was in the news not him outing someone but him being outed for the case of an alleged woman brutality and abortion intent, something that would have been avoided if he had shut his mouth to some certain things, and I trust Nigerians they will keep on digging and digging and digging until they come up with something.
You guys have a job of getting the love of Nigerians to hover again over your Sister, and not making it a hard world, an abhorred society for her to stay and leave in.

The Hate on her should stop!! The show is over!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/how-christopher-wendy-idowu-are-making.html

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by PetrePan(m): 6:35am On Apr 22, 2017
You woke up early to write all this,dont wori yur blog will surely sell

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by SFSNIPER(m): 6:36am On Apr 22, 2017
I just dont know why people have so much hate for Tboss. On the other hand it makes me love her more.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by adorablepepple(f): 6:39am On Apr 22, 2017
Are people this jobless

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by dimexy247(m): 6:55am On Apr 22, 2017
Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by benuejosh: 7:04am On Apr 22, 2017
the show is over and so should this talking about BBNaija and most specifically Tboss and Kemen stop. Person no fit hear word again. Another thing to talk about is already going on, $42million found in a apartment. We don't have the time and energy to discuss two things at the same time. Rest In Peace BBnaija Show.

14 Likes

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by dominique(f): 7:06am On Apr 22, 2017
What's the point of all this epistle? So her sibblings should sit back and watch while silly comedians tear her apart for cheap likes. Dey there be typing epistle on top someone else's matter while she keeps signing juicy endorsement deals.

15 Likes

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by Nutase: 7:13am On Apr 22, 2017
What is TBoss? Perfume or undies?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by Giel: 7:57am On Apr 22, 2017
Leave tboss alone na
Did she complain about her siblings to you?
so her siblings should look the other way while their sister is being bullied?
please they tried in campaigning for her, don't pull down their efforts,
who here believed that she would make top 3 from d start?
Hian,

what is all this?

6 Likes

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by DRIFTyKING(m): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2017
Can you please Calm down and SHUT UP? i respect you alot here on Nairaland....Stop jumping into stories just like that AM A FAN OF TBOSS TOO.......Gosh
dominique:
What's the point of all this epistle? So her sibblings should sit back and watch while silly comedians tear her apart for cheap likes. Dey there be typing epistle on top someone else's matter while she keeps signing juicy endorsement deals.

8 Likes

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by dominique(f): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
Can you please Calm down and SHUT UP? i respect you alot here on Nairaland....Stop jumping into stories just like that AM A FAN OF TBOSS TOO.......Gosh

Why are you so pained? Did I mention you or was I referring to you? You're asking someone to calm down yet you're venting with different letter cases. Since I'm not the one responsible for your frustrations, you shut the hell up and don't ever quote me except I'm DIRECTLY referring to you.

12 Likes

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by zicoraads: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2017
dominique:
Like which ones? lipsrsealed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by siie: 9:46am On Apr 22, 2017
Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by Akshow: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nonsensical Nonsense

1 Like

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by Tazdroid(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Last week? TBoss

Yesterday? TBoss

Today again? TBoss

Wetin na?

19 Likes

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by Iamwrath: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
LOL
Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by olarwarleh(m): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
undecided how that one con take consign me
Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by tribalistseun: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Rubbishh. OP thunder gbagwo gi there

1 Like

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by lonelydora: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Can we rest from Tboss and BBN news?

3 Likes

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by AntiWailer: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
dominique:

No mind the jobless writers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by josephine123: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
hmmm
Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Can we move on again.
Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by Simeony007(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
How is this our problem

1 Like

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sigh

.... and here we go
Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by holatimmy(f): 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
When I saw this EPISTLE on Facebook I knew it would enter Nairaland....and even make Front page

I am not dissappointed....

2 Likes

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by Alisegun(m): 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tazdroid:
Last week? TBoss

Yesterday? TBoss

Today again? TBoss

Wetin na?
E TIRE ME O

2 Likes

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by Ugosample(m): 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Yukor:
She did that to her self... With her attitude

This MAY be true

1 Like

Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Can't believe I read this :/
Re: How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In by Lakebeyin(m): 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Those guys I rili dnt knw wat adjective 2 qualify dem.... but d question is, where were they b4 BBN?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Blends His Dapper Attire With Gucci Shoes For A Show In South Africa / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive Warm Reception At Abuja Airport After Victory / E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.