Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

To Christians, Muslims, Jews, Sikhs - Do You Share The Same God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Christians, Muslims, Jews, Sikhs - Do You Share The Same God? (437 Views)

NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria / Seminarian Onyekachukwu Martins Converts Nonbelievers To Christians In Akwa Ibom / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Christians, Muslims, Jews, Sikhs - Do You Share The Same God? by CyrusTheGreat: 6:39am On Apr 22, 2017
This is a question to any christians, muslims, jews, sikhs (if there are any in NL lol), do you believe that despite differences in scripture and practices, that you share the same one god? That despite the difference in faith or opinions, it is the same god worshipped among you?

Or do you believe that the god of Christ and the god of Islam and the god of the Sikh are completely different beings and are irreconcilable?

Please reply.
Re: To Christians, Muslims, Jews, Sikhs - Do You Share The Same God? by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2017
The 3 abrahimic religion believes in one god Buh they av different picture of d god on their head

1 Like

Re: To Christians, Muslims, Jews, Sikhs - Do You Share The Same God? by LifestyleTonite: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2017
bolinjkezzy:
The 3 abrahimic religion believes in one god Buh they av different picture of d god on their head
Islam believes in a different god. If you doubt me, tell them to shout YAHWEH is Great in their mosques or in mecca. They won't; and if anyone tries it, such will be beheaded.

It still baffles me how they can still boldly claim that they are the true worshippers of the God of Israel. The ancestors of the Arab and Muslim world were the enemies of the biblical Israel. They fought against Israel in several occasions and all dreamt of wiping them off the face of the earth. These same freaks have now turn around to claim that the God who protected the Israelites from the Arabian enemies has now abandoned the Israelites and now supporting the same Arabs that tried to kill the israelites He was protecting.

Well, we all know it is one big lie, cos they haven't changed their evil ways. They are still bent on destroying the Jews and seeing an end to Israel. This sentiment is shared by all Arabs and muslims worldwide. How come such age old bitterness still exists if truly they have accepted the God of Israel? If the God of Israel chose them, how come the new people He called are still bent on destroying His beloved Israel? How come they can't call YAHWEH in their mosques?
Re: To Christians, Muslims, Jews, Sikhs - Do You Share The Same God? by bolinjkezzy(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Islam believes in a different god. If you doubt me, tell them to shout YAHWEH is Great in their mosques or in mecca. They won't; and if anyone tries it, such will be beheaded.
Nigeria Christian doesn't use Yahweh in church y sud they? Muslims believe the best language in d world is Arabic. they are merely following what Muhammad told dem
It still baffles me how they can still boldly claim that they are the true worshippers of the God of Israel. The ancestors of the Arab and Muslim world were the enemies of the biblical Israel. They fought against Israel in several occasions and all dreamt of wiping them off the face of the earth. These same freaks have now turn around to claim that the God who protected the Israelites from the Arabian enemies has now abandoned the Israelites and now supporting the same Arabs that tried to kill the israelites He was protecting.

Well, we all know it is one big lie, cos they haven't changed their evil ways. They are still bent on destroying the Jews and seeing an end to Israel. This sentiment is shared by all Arabs and muslims worldwide. How come such age old bitterness still exists if truly they have accepted the God of Israel? If the God of Israel chose them, how come the new people He called are still bent on destroying His beloved Israel? How come they can't call YAHWEH in their mosques?
Just as the Jews killed Christ that was meant to correct some stuff in d oT....every religion want superiority that's d problem with religion
Re: To Christians, Muslims, Jews, Sikhs - Do You Share The Same God? by CyrusTheGreat: 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

Just as the Jews killed Christ that was meant to correct some stuff in d oT....every religion want superiority that's d problem with religion

Huh? Jews didn't have a hand in killing Jesus. Romans killed Jesus.
Re: To Christians, Muslims, Jews, Sikhs - Do You Share The Same God? by Wilgrea7(m): 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hello cyrusthegreat.... i don't believe we serve the same God as muslims... I'm a Christian btw... yes we serve the same God as the jews... the main problem the jews have with us is the fact that Christians equate Jesus to their God... as for the Sikhs... I'm still skeptical about it... i read(present tense) the holy book of Sikhism from time to time... and i know a little about Sikhism although i stand to be corrected... Sikhism is more like the angelic love child between Hinduism and Islam... they rejected the numerous sacrifices and complicated practices of both Hinduism and Islam... reading they're holy book, you can tell that they had a big shot at deism... their God is more of a deistic nature

1 Like

Re: To Christians, Muslims, Jews, Sikhs - Do You Share The Same God? by ScepticalPyrrho: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Interesting question...
Re: To Christians, Muslims, Jews, Sikhs - Do You Share The Same God? by alBHAGDADI: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

Only islam wants superiority which they'll never get.

(1) (Reply)

What I Need To Know In Other To Preach The Gospel... / The Road Map To Heaven / Why Don’t Jehovah’s Witnesses Respond To All Accusations Made Against Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.