Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg (3992 Views)

Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG / Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha / Fulani Herdsmen Make Fresh Demands From FG, Northern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Cooly100: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Choi, e pain am well well. grin grin grin

Just as e pain the leeches..They will rather die than stay without a host

1 Like

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by LionDeLeo: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Cooly100:

Just as e pain the leeches..They will rather die than stay without a host

E still dey pain am.

See who dey talk about leeches.

Wetin Igbo dey contribute to fed govt purse?

E go soon dey talk say na oil.

1. Oil is in SS, not SE.
2. How is oil the "hard work" of the oil producing states?

So, now who is depending on who?

Gerrout.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Wiccan777: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

E still dey pain am.

1. Oil is in SS, not SE.

Gerrout.

human resources nko? does the Niger Delta have it?
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by LionDeLeo: 11:56am On Apr 22, 2017
Wiccan777:
human resources nko? does the Niger Delta have it?

Hahahahahahahahaha, dey don come again. Which human resources is this one talking about?

Now, read again; wetin yeebos dey contribute to national purse wey make dem think say other people depend on dem? That is the question.

Which one be human resources?

This is one thing with these people, very incoherent.

The other day, they complain of lopsidedness in the civil service, now they are talking about human resources, how do they reconcile these self contradictory assertions for God's sake?

Pls be consistent.

These people and incoherence are

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Cooly100: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

E still dey pain am.

1. Oil is in SS, not SE.

Gerrout.

If that is the case, what is the hullabaloo about Biafra then? Why not allow them to go as they contribute nothing...Now, who needs a psychiatrist?
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Wiccan777: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hahahahahahahahaha, dey don come again. Which human resources is this one talking about?

Now, read again; wetin yeebos dey contribute to national purse wey make dem think say other people depend on dem? That is the question.

The other day, they complain of lopsidedness in the civil service, now they are talking about human resources, how do they reconcile these self contradictory assertions for God's sake?

Pls be consistent.

lazy afonja!
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Earth2Metahuman: 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
Cooly100:

Easterners will do anything to leave the evil Lugard's contraption, that hates them greatly.

If only you can leave your cesspit and visit the region, then you could convince yourself. Driving from Enugu through Awka, two state capitals to Onitsha, you will be driving in hell. But from Asaba, all the way to Lagos, its smooth road. The annoying thing is that the distance from Enugu to Onitsha is very small. Now you would ask yourself if the eastern region with small land mass, is part of the useless country called Nigeria. Please don't ask me to blame the regional leaders, as they are not the federal government...
This evil trend is repeated in all sectors...not only roads.
Lmao lol hahahahahaha

beasterners will do anything except move away from other region back to the eroded red mud land.
Stop voting in lord luggard cesspit.
Stop collecting allocation from zoo.
Ask their leaders to stop looting nigeria's wealth.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Earth2Metahuman: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Cooly100:

If that is the case, what is the hullabaloo about Biafra then? Why not allow them to go as they contribute nothing...Now, who needs a psychiatrist?
and who is stopping you exactly?

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Cooly100: 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

Lmao lol hahahahahaha

beasterners will do anything except move away from other region back to the eroded red mud land.

Foaming Afonja, do you know the meaning of looting... Ask, OBJ, Tinubu, NIA Oke, Badeh, Amosu, Bode George, Bank-Ole, Akigboola...etc...Do the leaders from the zone handle federal projects?...Please go and learn to differentiate your left from your right...You are so dense...

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Cooly100: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
and who is stopping you exactly?

Are you really serious with your question? You might be living on MARS...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by LionDeLeo: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Cooly100:

No one is holding any biafra, there are ways of secceeding and you don't expect the govt to tolerate any form of insurrection by whatever name called when your leaders at different levels of government aren't making any case to that effect.

Now, I have given you some of my time and accordingly,

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by LionDeLeo: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wiccan777:
lazy afonja!

E be like say the thing pain am

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by amaechi1: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
I thought our hero and brother Jonathan developed everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Cooly100: 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
amaechi1:
I thought our hero and brother Jonathan developed everywhere.

So I thought our heroes, OBJ and others we have been voting for, developed everywhere shocked
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by jasawa: 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
Day before yesterday you're shouting Biafra, yesterday you shouted Restructuring and today you're shouting Marginalization. Since when did you people realized these ? for 16 good years its PDP and you're in bed with them. If the election of 2015 was in the PDP favour you will shout Unity in Diversity and one Nigeria.But today because it is APC and PMB you want cause a problem, may problem attached to you for ever.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Cooly100: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
jasawa:
Day before yesterday you're shouting Biafra, yesterday you shouted Restructuring and today you're shouting Marginalization. Since when did you people realized these ? for 16 good years its PDP and you're in bed with them. If the election of 2015 was in the PDP favour you will shout Unity in Diversity and one Nigeria.But today because it is APC and PMB you want cause a problem, may problem attached to you for ever.

If you are not utterly dumb, you would have realized that MASSOB was formed in 1999.
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by jasawa: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Cooly100:

If you are not utterly dumb, you would have realized that MASSOB was formed in 1999.
Dum ass and all this while you people when to sleep until now . So what happen to the previous Presidents.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Cooly100: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
jasawa:
Dum ass and all this while you people when to sleep until now . So what happen to the previous Presidents.

All that while, you dense follow, has been away on MARS, not seeing they have been consistent, as the evil contraption has been marginalizing the small region since after the civil war.
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Earth2Metahuman: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
Cooly100:

Foaming Afonja, do you know the meaning of looting... Ask, OBJ, Tinubu, NIA Oke, Badeh, Amosu, Bode George, Bank-Ole, Akigboola...etc...Do the leaders from the zone handle federal projects?...Please go and learn to differentiate your left from your right...You are so dense...
lmao

Now he wants to talk about looting.

I thought beasterners can do anything to leave the zoo?

They want advantages of the zoo but not the disadvantages.
They want to eat their cake and still have.
Typical victim mentality flat head.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
no amount of money can buy us

all we ask is freedom and it's priceless

count the good people of igbo out of this fraudulent charade.

Agbakoba you're on your own you only speak for yourself.

oya let all the vagabonds bastard, old men igbo haters start another round of masturbation this morning.
grin

cc
Omenkalives ngeneukwenu chetanweze KingsleyMalcolm Jetleeee
Is your head still in Omenka's arse? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by jasawa: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Cooly100:

All that while, you dense follow, has been away on MARS, not seeing they have been consistent, as the evil contraption has been marginalizing the small region since after the civil war.
well then go and hug transformer or better still you jump into the Lagoon.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Nebuzaradan: 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
kropotkin2:
yes and am not leaving anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by omenkaLives(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
kropotkin2:
Can he ever get it out? cheesy. It's cozy in there you know.. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Nebuzaradan: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
Can he ever get it out? cheesy. It's cozy in there you know.. cheesy
am sorry am not planning on getting out soon

yeah it's cozy in there cool

we'll swim in the muds together grin
at least that's what you get when you play with kids

Coward old man
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Anago5000: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Pls be consistent.

. Leonard, don't you think you are a bit wasting away ur time here? I mean you are too old for all this childish rant on nairaland.you finished ur service last year and you are yet to get a job, ain't you disturbed? ain't you ashamed that @ 41+,you are still living with ur parents? you should be ashamed of Urself Leo. give nairaland a break and go and get a job

tufiakwa gi
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Cooly100: 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
jasawa:
well then go and hug transformer or better still you jump into the Lagoon.

The clean surge will take you out first before it gets to me! Don't you see you are the perpetual loser?
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by LionDeLeo: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Anago5000:
. Leonard, don't you think you are a bit wasting away ur time here? I mean you are too old for all this childish rant on nairaland.you finished ur service last year and you are yet to get a job, ain't you disturbed? ain't you ashamed that @ 41+,you are still living with ur parents? you should be ashamed of Urself Leo. give nairaland a break and go and get a job

tufiakwa gi

Crap.

One of your fellows tried getting same information about me and I have responded accordingly.

That response is more appropriate for you, get it from my last three posts.

Very incoherent, served last year, @41+, are you a graduate?

However, contrary to your guess, I concluded my NYSC in 2010 (late 20) and got job same year. Since then I have changed from one organisation to a better one twice and have been in the present one for almost 5yrs and already getting a better offer.

Now crawl back to wherever you crawl out from.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by jasawa: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Cooly100:

The clean surge will take you out first before it gets to me! Don't you see you are the perpetual loser?
how should it get me first while iam contented with my life. Its you people that are ingrate that the lagoon should swallow first.
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Cooly100: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
jasawa:
how should it get me first while iam contented with my life. Its you people that are ingrate that the lagoon should swallow first.

We are ingrate? Name any tribe in Nigeria that has done more all over the country than the easterners? Tell me what we owe you for making us ingrate? You hardly invest anywhere outside your region. You are mean and clannish. So who is ingrate here?
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Anago5000: 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Crap.

One of your fellows tried getting same information about me and I have responded accordingly.

That response is more appropriate for you, get it from my last three posts.

Very incoherent, served last year, @41+, are you a graduate?

However, contrary to your guess, I concluded my NYSC in 2010 (late 20) and got job same year. Since then I have changed from one organisation to a better one twice and have been in the present one for almost 5yrs and already getting a better offer.

Now crawl back to wherever you crawl out from.

. continue beating your hairy chest oponu. one of you yorubastard once claimed to be a billionaire here only for us to discover that he was just an agbero tout who is still living in his parents hut at ogbomosho,I won't be surprise if you are like that
Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by LionDeLeo: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
Anago5000:
. continue beating your hairy chest oponu. one of you yorubastard once claimed to be a billionaire here only for us to discover that he was just an agbero tout who is still living in his parents hut at ogbomosho,I won't be surprise if you are like that

What will I be doing with this currency in Nigeria

Meanwhile, that name on the slip is a moniker of one of you, the one that made me to take the pics. I can replace it with yours, if you want.

Again, what is it to claim being employed when I'm not?

Or generally claiming to be what I'm not?

Is that the kind of life you live?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Demands N1trillion From Fg by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

Lmao lol hahahahahaha

In the same vain, ask the FG to stop collecting taxes from the eastern region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ihiejerika: Stop Spewing Balderdash, Jonathan’s Sibling Warns IPOB Leader, Kanu / Breaking: Obaseki's Wife Wins Edo APC Primaries / Emilokan: Picture Of Tinubu Patiently Waiting For His Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.