Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today (40935 Views)

John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Brown Ideye Buys A 2018 Rolls Royce Wraith For His 30th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Donbosco46: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2017
Mikel is 35 years old he told the baby mama his real age and we all know the truth.
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Ugosample(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2017
Hemanwel:
Na wa for this Obinna oh!
Obinna go dey play midfield for us for Super Eagles but for inside room, him na top striker. He even scored a brace in one of the matches he played inside room.
Oga, we need you to come strike for us against Cameroon oh!

Happy 30th birthday to you, man! lol

Is her Instagram handle not supposed to read "Olga Obi"? or "Olga Mikel Obi"?

It's not necessary bro
She can keep her name if she want to
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by dubemeagle(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2017
I knw he is lying about Hus age

Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Gidyflash: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2017
Mikel in Manchester United jersey..
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by naijafold(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2017
One the best player in Nigeria. You can apply for LASPOTECH ND and HND part-time admission form for 2017/18 is out
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by JAHseal: 10:28am On Apr 22, 2017
Holatunde007:
OBI LOOKING 45

We undstn, it's a football t'ing.
...congratulations #ChineseMikel !
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by babapressy(m): 10:29am On Apr 22, 2017
Hmm
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Fx55(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2017
number5:
Dnt mean to ridicule nobody but I know a police inspector who played grassroot football with mikel and knew mikels age as of then....

The man simply laughs wenever we talk abt mikels age and says mikel is his junior by just over 1yr...the man is btw 41-45
I also know Mikel Obi right from his days at Marist Brothers and dude cannot be more than 33 years. Can the truth ever come out from the mouth of any Nigerian policeman? Go tell your rabble-rousing police inspector to try harder.

Pictures don't even lie... Does Mikel look 35 to you? Can you even play professional football at the age of 40? Some of you really need to get sense.

1 Like

Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Barrysleek(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2017
How can he be 40 haba
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Sundahjoe(m): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2017
modelmike7

:
Happy Birthday Name Sake. Many Happy Returns.
Enjoy your day with a special win in your new club today. My spirit tells me you will score a memorable goal!
We, the True Chelsea fans love you to the moon and back!!
Keep shining with your beautiful girls and lovely wifey!!
Blues For Life.
stop lieing about your spirit. he is injured for some time now and he wld not feature for the game.
stop lieing about your spirit, he has been sidelined from some weeks now so he can't featured
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Thryphosa(m): 11:46am On Apr 22, 2017
One of my many favourite Igbos. I like your style man. Bless you more.
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2017
Happy birthday Mikel
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Siscooh: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mikel, take a wife and marry. Please leave "Come we stay" in Cameroon people's voice. Marry baby mama or home things!! Please Mikel!!!!
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Serenpidity: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nigerian footballers and lie... Even d wife is not sure of his real age she had to opt for d age bracket.
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Edum13656: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
so I even senior Mikel...
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by boomii(f): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
30 indeed!
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by number5(m): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fx55:
I also know Mikel Obi right from his days at Marist Brothers and dude cannot be more than 33 years. Can the truth ever come out from the mouth of any Nigerian policeman? Go tell your rabble-rousing police inspector to try harder.

Pictures don't even lie... Does Mikel look 35 to you? Can you even play professional football at the age of 40? Some of you really need to get sense.

Thats the problem with nigerians....

Because u knew him means yhu knew his age?

So his pictures looks 30 to yhu?

Anyway , let the sleeping dog lie...its not my concern
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by number5(m): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sundahjoe:

stop lieing about your spirit. he is injured for some time now and he wld not feature for the game.
stop lieing about your spirit, he has been sidelined from some weeks now so he can't featured

Dis two fifle re still leaving in 2015 grin
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Galivik(m): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Happy birthday to our captain. we love you bro
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Fx55(m): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
number5:
Thats the problem with nigerians....

Because u knew him means yhu knew his age?

So his pictures looks 30 to yhu?

Anyway , let the sleeping dog lie...its not my concern
Na your mama born am? Because your police friend played ball with him means he knew his age?

For your information, as at 2002, Mikel was still playing Shell Cup as a Secondary school student for Marist Brothers. You can do the calculation yourself.

1 Like

Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by number5(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fx55:
Na your mama born am? Because your police friend played ball with him means he knew his age?

For your information, as at 2002, Mikel was still playing Shell Cup as a Secondary school student for Marist Brothers. You can do the calculation yourself.

tongue

Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Fx55(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
number5:

tongue
Bad belle people... Dude is busy making money all across the globe and you're here pouring spittle everywhere.

1 Like

Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by number5(m): 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fx55:
Bad belle people... Dude is busy making money all across the globe and you're here pouring spittle everywhere.

Oga rest na..if u didnt notice..u're the only one arguing with urself now..I said let it lie since..

Haba..na so we nigerians like to carry oda ppl matter for head....

Bfor I made my statement I said I didnt mean to ridicule nobody..

2 Likes

Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Danielnino00(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Dunno why Nigerians are so full of hate...
It doesn't matter if he is 30 or not.. Even if he'd lied about his age,it never affected his football career. Even if he was a chronic bench warmer at Chelsea, he still got paid weekly..
Am no fan of Mikel or age cheats but some of you need to get a chill pill and appreciate success when you see it..

1 Like

Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by femi4: 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Mikel is one of those few Nigerian footballers that use their true age.
that's not his true age
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Biggaboi(m): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Happy Birthday Mikel. Welcome to the 30s club. I've followed your career closely from the U-17 till date. You are the reason I became a Chelsea fan and was sad when you left even though it's all for the better now that you play regularly. Goodluck in China and merry happy returns!!! grin grin grin
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by celebritygists(m): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Baba don old oooo
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by newslifeop: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hbd
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Masterclass32: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Congrats, nwanne.

Many more returns.
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by SirGoldEjike(m): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
idris4r83:
With football, Mikel obi has achieved everything he needs in his life @ just 30 and many guys for this 9ja are still struggling to get a university degree at this same age. Some are still battling with jamb. The few "lucky graduate ones" are roaming the streets with their cv's hunting for jobs. What we still fail to understand in Nigeria is that SCHOOL IS NOT MEANT FOR EVERYBODY. How many professors or vice chancellors have what mikel obi has at just 30?
You Are very Wise Bro,, but Success or Greatness is not only Measured with Material Possessions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Kalu Suffers Heart Attack, Rushed To Hospital In Egypt / Jarrell Millner: "After I Beat Anthony Joshua, I Will Take My Mum Out" / Jatim Derby: Riot Erupts In Indonesia League Match. 174 Dead, 180 injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.