Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Nigerian International Passport Same Day Collection - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian International Passport Same Day Collection (1249 Views)

I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo / Missing International Passport (found)!!!! / How Much To Get Nigerian International Passport Currently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian International Passport Same Day Collection by flickers72(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2017
I need a bit of advise here guys, I'm planning on coming to Nigeria to get my passport done, here in the U.K. It takes up to 3 months. My question, is it possible to have a passport done same day and have it collected on that same day in Lagos and if possible please advise how to go about it, thanks all.
Re: Nigerian International Passport Same Day Collection by jcflex(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2017
Same day, nt too sure of it, but within 3-5 working days, that I can assure you.

visit immigration head office in Abuja.
Re: Nigerian International Passport Same Day Collection by flickers72(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2017
Thanks, the problem here is that I have only 3 days off work and I have just Monday to sort this out
Re: Nigerian International Passport Same Day Collection by kurlar101(m): 10:13am On Apr 22, 2017
Passport booklet is very scares here in Nigeria presently, if you want your passport done within 2-3 day...i will advice you to go Sokoto or Niger State to get it done...i have many people who had applied for their passport in Lagos, Ibadan Ekiti and Delta States and yet to be ready.
Re: Nigerian International Passport Same Day Collection by flickers72(m): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2017
This is serious, I just don't know what to do. Don't want to be stranded in Nigeria and time off work won't be granted for more than 3 days.
Re: Nigerian International Passport Same Day Collection by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 06, 2017
Good evening all, pls I need advice on what to do to get my 32 page passport booklet. I was captured at NIS Festac Lagos office since June 20th, 2017 and haven't gotten it till now. I keep calling my contact weekly to know if it's ready all to no avail and no fixed date of when it will be ready.I have called NIS hotline and they said there's scarcity but in the press, comptroller general, NIS said there is availability of the booklets. what shall I do, house?

(1) (Reply)

Male Barbie Bobrisky Shares New Photos / Did Anyone Received This SMS From Nigeria College Of Aviation / Strange Cat Fish Fell From The Sky At Bagbe Ondo, A Village Along Ondo Ore Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.