Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Former Big Brother Contestant Gifty Powers Says She's Igbo-Liberian-Arab-British - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Big Brother Contestant Gifty Powers Says She's Igbo-Liberian-Arab-British (814 Views)

OMG! Nigeria Has Got Cardi B And She's Igbo (see Video) / BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up / Gifty Says She’s Igbo-liberian-arab-british (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Big Brother Contestant Gifty Powers Says She's Igbo-Liberian-Arab-British by goldcoinhub: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2017
Gifty, in a post on Snapchat, tried to explain her heritage. According to her; her mother is Liberian and Igbo, while her father is Arabian and British.

The controversial BBN candidate also claims to have grown up in Ghana and speaks their language.

Over to you guys, let's treat this as we have always treated her matter!!!

[img]https://1.bp..com/-JKLLdTPF96M/WPr1I5YuqTI/AAAAAAAMOL4/85N5g1-tvrM3vsmUC3nnsJ9_ohYzo72GwCLcB/s400/2a.png[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-itPIb6Ob1v8/WPr1InbvB-I/AAAAAAAMOL0/FkbymEnMm0EYCAAQLdTw3jMAqUJ4O_D8ACLcB/s400/2aa.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/04/former-big-brother-contestant-gifty.html

lalasticlala
Re: Former Big Brother Contestant Gifty Powers Says She's Igbo-Liberian-Arab-British by emmysexxy(f): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2017
OK O,WE DON HEAR
Re: Former Big Brother Contestant Gifty Powers Says She's Igbo-Liberian-Arab-British by Nickizoe(f): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2017
Good for her because me myself and I, me is Chinese nigeria,meself is Irish American and I is Igbo Nigeria.. have lived all my life in Aba and I speak the language very well....Don't get it twisted...Now lemme explain.... Am Nigeria.
Re: Former Big Brother Contestant Gifty Powers Says She's Igbo-Liberian-Arab-British by RisingUp: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Former Big Brother Contestant Gifty Powers Says She's Igbo-Liberian-Arab-British by Mrjo(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2017
Her life nt mine
Re: Former Big Brother Contestant Gifty Powers Says She's Igbo-Liberian-Arab-British by wickyyolo: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2017
I am american, british, combodian, korean. Do i nee to explain myself again ?
Re: Former Big Brother Contestant Gifty Powers Says She's Igbo-Liberian-Arab-British by Drownedgod(m): 9:34am On Apr 22, 2017
The person wey do this girl this thing and the person wey hold naija economy na the same persin...this brand of witchcraft feels eerily familiar undecided
Re: Former Big Brother Contestant Gifty Powers Says She's Igbo-Liberian-Arab-British by siie: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2017
So??

Re: Former Big Brother Contestant Gifty Powers Says She's Igbo-Liberian-Arab-British by meezynetwork(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2017
What was she doing in onitsha then ?
Re: Former Big Brother Contestant Gifty Powers Says She's Igbo-Liberian-Arab-British by Shadbay(m): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
Madam, mind explaining living and working in Obosi because ayam not understanding.
Re: Former Big Brother Contestant Gifty Powers Says She's Igbo-Liberian-Arab-British by Kobicove(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
What should we do with this? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Peng In New Make Up Photos / Riahana When She Was 19years Of Age(video) Hollywood Red Carpet / Here Are The Top 5 Winning Female Djs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.