Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Mini-importation Business For Only Serious Minded Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mini-importation Business For Only Serious Minded Please (1521 Views)

Blog For Sale Urgently - Only Serious Minded People Should Call. / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini-importation Business For Only Serious Minded Please by Sambusiness(m): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2017
The Only Genuine Business On The Internet That Earns Just Any Serious Minded Person Extra N80,000 - N300,000 monthly.
This can be started with as low as N10,000 only or no Capital at all. It's not as capital intensive as you have been told.
Importation Business?

Importation business is obviously one of the most lucrative business in the world. Importation business refers to a business in which you buy goods from abroad (Europe, Asia, America etc) at wholesales prices and resell it in your locality for good profit.
Believe me, good money is being made from this evergreen business.
Why You Should Listen To Me

The main reason why you should listen o me is because i teach what i practice. 80% of the things i personally use, i import them from abroad (not because i am a westerner but because i get them cheap and of high quality) and i make a whole lot of cash importing goods and reselling them in Nigeria.)

Nigeria is a consuming Nation...
The moment you realize the fact that Nigeria is a consuming Nation, the more you will realize that Importers make a whole lot of money. Nigeria hardly produce. We depend on imported goods...
...Not only that, we cherish imported goods more than our locally manufactured goods!
If you are a Civil Servant, Teacher, Artisan, Student, Doctor, Lawyer, Freelancer, Trader, Retiree, Lecturers, Business owners, Corporate individuals, Youth Corpers, Unemployed and Underemployed. In as much as you wish to make extra #80,000 - #300,000 monthly on part-time,
then this trend is for you.

Do Not Be Deceived!
You can start mini-importation business with as little as N10,000 and there are no license or any governmental troubles. I am telling you this because i am speaking from over 4 years experience in mini-importation business.

What Can Be Imported and Sold...

The list is unlimited. You can import virtually any good you feel their will be/ there are demand for. The list include but not limited to:

1 Phones (Blackberry, android phones etc)

2 phone Memory card

3. Phone accessories (case, porch, ear piece, charger etc)

4. Laptops

5. Laptop accessories (laptop bags, anti-virus, flash drives etc)

6. Smart phones

7. Bags

8. Suits

9. Ladies Sandals

10 Male Sandals

11 Hair Clippers

12 Shoes

13 Belts

14 Computer Accessories

15 Flash Drives

16 External DVD drive

17 Ties

18 Wrist watches

19 Motor spare parts

20 Apple products like iphone, ipad, ipod, Macbook, etc.

21 Designer T-shirts

22 External DVD drive

23 Children clothes

24 Digital Cameras

25 phone Batteries

26 Chargers

27 Uk phones

28. Tablet pc

29. Android phone

30. Phone screen guide

31. Brazilian, Mexican, Indian Hairs

32. Jewelries

Introducing...

Like i said earlier, importation business can be started with as low as N10,000.

If you have made up your mind to start Earning Extra N80,000 - N300,000 monthly on part time, you need do yourself a great favour.

Kindly Place an order for my A -Z of Importation Business Today

I am personally confused about the fee to charge for this HOME STUDY TRAINING GUIDE since i know that no matter what i charge, the fact remains that what you will gain is priceless. Let me permit you to see the table of content...

So, maybe you should pay N15,000 for this priceless informational guide; A - Z of mini-importation business.

No No No No No No...

You will not pay that much. You wouldn't even pay...

#12,000,

#10,000,

#8,000or

#7,500

You will only have to pay N2000

You see that i am very considerate but mind you, the price will go back to its original value of N10,000 within the next 7days,so... ensure you place your order within this week.
And also note that am giving this information free of charge to the first five people to drop their emails

For details on how to get a copy of this you can email me on Jonahjohn505@gmail.com or via whatsapp 09067939736.

Take note: I am giving you tips on how to ship all your products into Nigeria for free and also how you can start this business with no Capital at all sound too good to be truth right. let me get the first five email follow by whatsapp messages and then you will get testimonies

1 Like

Re: Mini-importation Business For Only Serious Minded Please by said1995: 11:46am On Apr 22, 2017
All hail sir, I know that importation business is one of the best business in the world since 4years back, so I think your package will really make sense... Anyway my email aliyusaidu5@gmail.com
Re: Mini-importation Business For Only Serious Minded Please by greencard: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
This interest me bro

Lets talk adetunjiadebolanice10@gmail.com
Re: Mini-importation Business For Only Serious Minded Please by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 26, 2017
Hello bro.. I was into this business.. In fact, it made me millions of naira.. This business was how I was able to invest in other numerous goldmines like real estates and agriculture. But right now, the exchange rate isn't funny. I won't advice anyone to delve into importation now.
Re: Mini-importation Business For Only Serious Minded Please by agnespommy: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2019
i sell small and bulk chinese RMB at a very reasonable rate.

whatsapp:08139312935

/2348139312935

(1) (Reply)

Micksblog Lunching 21st Dec 2017 / Naijabrainners 70% To Go / Learning Online And Offline Which One Do You Think Is More Preferable ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.