Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

SOLD SOLD 2008 BMW 325i Convertible In Benin City(for The Big Boys And Chairmen) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD SOLD 2008 BMW 325i Convertible In Benin City(for The Big Boys And Chairmen) (1123 Views)

Used 011 BMW 325i Convertible Available For Sale 4.7m Negotiable / Reg 011 BMW 325i Convertible Available @6m Asking Price / SOLD SOLD SOLD 2008 BMW 325i Convertible (in Benin City) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD SOLD 2008 BMW 325i Convertible In Benin City(for The Big Boys And Chairmen) by hrhjnr(m): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2017
The 3-Series Convertible is undoubtedly one of the most desirable models in the BMW line-up. It combines effortless elegance with everyday practicality and an exciting drive - in fact it is one of the finest drop-tops on sale today. The three-piece electric metal roof folds gracefully in 25 seconds and is a very compact design. That means with the roof up, it looks like a coupe, and it retains the smooth shape associated with previous 3-Series Cabriolets with the roof down - there's no 'bump' that has marred many other coupe-cabriolets.

Further innovations such as heat-reflective leather upholstery and easy access to the luggage area show great attention to detail and add to the premium feel. Punchy engines and a high spec (all have at least SE trim) are the icing on the cake.

Some features include:
V6 engine
Premium Sound System
Premium leather seats
steering controls
push button start (Thumbstart)
Automatic transmission
Automatic foldable roof
Factory fitted AC
cd
FM radio
Navigation
cup holders
airbags
abs
power windows
keyless entry
alloy wheels

Price: Contact for Price (Please note, this a foreign used 2008 BMW convertible hence it will be quite expensive. Call only if you're serious).

Call/WhatsApp: 08078684440
BBM: 5C181FD5
Email: carworldng@gmail.com

Re: SOLD SOLD 2008 BMW 325i Convertible In Benin City(for The Big Boys And Chairmen) by hrhjnr(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2017

Re: SOLD SOLD 2008 BMW 325i Convertible In Benin City(for The Big Boys And Chairmen) by hrhjnr(m): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2017

Re: SOLD SOLD 2008 BMW 325i Convertible In Benin City(for The Big Boys And Chairmen) by hrhjnr(m): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2017

Re: SOLD SOLD 2008 BMW 325i Convertible In Benin City(for The Big Boys And Chairmen) by hrhjnr(m): 10:04am On Apr 22, 2017

Re: SOLD SOLD 2008 BMW 325i Convertible In Benin City(for The Big Boys And Chairmen) by hrhjnr(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2017

Re: SOLD SOLD 2008 BMW 325i Convertible In Benin City(for The Big Boys And Chairmen) by hrhjnr(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2017

Re: SOLD SOLD 2008 BMW 325i Convertible In Benin City(for The Big Boys And Chairmen) by hrhjnr(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: SOLD SOLD 2008 BMW 325i Convertible In Benin City(for The Big Boys And Chairmen) by hrhjnr(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
hrhjnr:
The 3-Series Convertible is undoubtedly one of the most desirable models in the BMW line-up. It combines effortless elegance with everyday practicality and an exciting drive - in fact it is one of the finest drop-tops on sale today. The three-piece electric metal roof folds gracefully in 25 seconds and is a very compact design. That means with the roof up, it looks like a coupe, and it retains the smooth shape associated with previous 3-Series Cabriolets with the roof down - there's no 'bump' that has marred many other coupe-cabriolets.

Further innovations such as heat-reflective leather upholstery and easy access to the luggage area show great attention to detail and add to the premium feel. Punchy engines and a high spec (all have at least SE trim) are the icing on the cake.

Some features include:
V6 engine
Premium Sound System
Premium leather seats
steering controls
Automatic transmission
Automatic foldable roof
Factory fitted AC
cd
FM radio
Navigation
cup holders
airbags
abs
power windows
keyless entry
alloy wheels

Price: Contact for Price (Please note, this a foreign used 2008 BMW convertible hence it will be quite expensive. Call only if you're serious).

Re: SOLD SOLD 2008 BMW 325i Convertible In Benin City(for The Big Boys And Chairmen) by hrhjnr(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
hrhjnr:

Some features include:
V6 engine
Premium Sound System
Premium leather seats
steering controls
Automatic transmission
Automatic foldable roof
Factory fitted AC
cd
FM radio
Navigation
cup holders
airbags
abs
power windows
keyless entry
alloy wheels

Re: SOLD SOLD 2008 BMW 325i Convertible In Benin City(for The Big Boys And Chairmen) by hrhjnr(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
hrhjnr:

Some features include:
V6 engine
Premium Sound System
Premium leather seats
steering controls
Automatic transmission
Automatic foldable roof
Factory fitted AC
cd
FM radio
Navigation
cup holders
airbags
abs
power windows
keyless entry
alloy wheels

Re: SOLD SOLD 2008 BMW 325i Convertible In Benin City(for The Big Boys And Chairmen) by hrhjnr(m): 7:45am On May 12, 2017
bump

(1) (Reply)

SOLD...Neatly Used 2008 Hyundai Elantra / Naija Used 2008 Model Toyota Camry First Body 4 Monht Used...2.1m Negotiable / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 2005 Rx330 Lexus Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.