Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Get Free Airtime By Stopping BVN And Other Scammers In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Free Airtime By Stopping BVN And Other Scammers In Nigeria (589 Views)

How To Hack Bank Account With BVN (bank Verification Number) In Nigeria / Does Someone Loose His/her BVN When Closing Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free Airtime By Stopping BVN And Other Scammers In Nigeria by Phobia247(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Good morning!

With the rate of unemployment on the increase, some people have taken to 419 and other dubious means to scam people.

We are here to fight against SCAM!

Do u receive BVN scam messages or other related scam messages on ur phone?

E.g

"Dear customer your ATM card has been blocked by CBN due to BVN system error, pls call a number to activate"

Send both the number from which the message was sent and their Claimed Customer care number or a screenshot of the text (clearly showing all the numbers involved) privately via whatsapp to 08142921884 for blacklisting..

You would get rewarded with free MTN airtime from us if the information submitted is found to be genuine.

Please rebroadcast this message to your friends and families. Let's stop this menace.

Let's make Nigeria clean. SAY NO TO SCAM Thanks!

Re: Get Free Airtime By Stopping BVN And Other Scammers In Nigeria by Mrjo(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2017
If watsap no dey?
Re: Get Free Airtime By Stopping BVN And Other Scammers In Nigeria by Phobia247(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mrjo:
If watsap no dey?
Send it to 08142921884 via sms. Thanks
Re: Get Free Airtime By Stopping BVN And Other Scammers In Nigeria by Manbryto(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2017
You want blow whistle with our information abi? Jus tell us where to submit so we can get the 5%. Me I sabi blow whistle

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Has Successfully Spoilt My Weekend / Five Main Reason Why This Baby Story Is A False Story / I Go Dye Present His Mother The Keys To The New House He Built For Her - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.