Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,372 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:22 PM

Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works (2334 Views)

Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS / Buhari Runs A Govt With No Direction – Financial Times / Is Chris Ngige Blind? See These Photos Of The Minister At Dino's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by weyab: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2017
APC is a domain in which everythng it contains all swims in liess.
This morning at odenigbo radio station chris ngige uttered and i quote..." buhari hate Money, he dosent love to see money.. He runs whenever he sees money cos you know money is the root of all evil.." just imagine this tRash... Now if our president runs away from money , how can nigeria make money?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by nepapole(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2017
Lol
Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by Beremx(f): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2017
Is that so? runs to where precisely?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by weyab: 11:11am On Apr 22, 2017
Beremx:
Is that so? runs to where precisely?
nne i tire oooo. I was lik undecided
I think many pple lack words defending someone at a point then end up sayin trash

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by freeze001(f): 11:14am On Apr 22, 2017
Na wa o! Yet he hustled to be at the focal point of money and uses same to treat his terminal sickness? He embraced that money to the point of supposedly borrowing for APC expression of intent form as Presidential candidate now he runs from it? These sycophants are the devil!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by MirabelArode(f): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2017
Ngige the cocaine-sniffing sycophant don carry come.
Why didn't he run from the Indimi family? Moronic midget. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by Partnerbiz(f): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2017
That pic got me laughing

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by TippyTop(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2017
Doesn't run fast enough.
Sometimes he'd run and wait to give his cousin Abba Kyari enough time to collect the bribe.

Buhari and Abba Kyari made a whopping #500million on MTN deal alone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by PetroleumJelly: 11:32am On Apr 22, 2017
freeze001:
Na wa o! Yet he hustled to be at the focal point of money and uses same to treat his terminal sickness? He embraced that money to the point of supposedly borrowing for PC expression of intent form as Presidential candidate now he runs from it? These sycophants are the devil!

lol, i still remember when he said he has to borrow 27 million naira for apc form for pres. candidacy cheesy

then they said he will sell off all presidential jets to form Nigerian Airways

then they said he has "at least 1 million naira" in the akant - notice the "at least", lol.

then they said he was drinking N20 sachet milo, instead of gold tea

then they said he rejected the luxury ride that came to pic him up at the airport in London

then they said he has only one house in his hometown

after all that, na still billion naira budget feeding, billion naira furniture, million naira kitchen utensils, billion naira aso rock clinic which he doesn't even use.

with the way, PMB was going, i thought there wouldn't even be aso rock feeding budget. That he would be like, "you know what guys, if you are hungry, go and buy food with your salary", or "why do we need new kitchen utensils? what happened to the ones from last year?"...

for wheeeereeee undecided

the day you find a president that says, every body should feed himself, or buy their own furniture, removing all those bogus amounts from the budget, then you guys will know you have found a president with common sense and good will for the people.

Afterall, they always say Nigeria is a poor country right

I've never seen a poor house hold change cutlery and plates every year. Heck, some well off families may even kill you if you break one tumbler/drinking glass.

wash wash wash

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by obonujoker(m): 11:35am On Apr 22, 2017
Buhari is an evil man, so he must run from money...

The evil man runneth, wen no one is chasing.. and for the person to run from money...
You can ascertain the degree of corruption... grin

Cc: sarrki
omenkalives
vedaxcool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by Celcius: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2017
Why don't they ever make smart statements up there?
Always very lame and irritating. Even the smart ones that went there, including Ingige now talks absolutely nonsense most times and has nothing to show.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by vedaxcool(m): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Isn't it clear to all that the average wailing zombie is just too stewpid for his own good to the extent that comprehending statements becomes back breaking labour. Better you leave fools to wallow in their foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by policy12: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
K o.. I just pray for 2019 to come fast with speed of light.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by momentarylapse: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
weyab:
APC is a domain in which everythng it contains all swims in liess.
This morning at odenigbo radio station chris ngige uttered and i quote..." buhari hate Money, he dosent love to see money.. He runs whenever he sees money cos you know money is the root of all evil.." just imagine this tRash... Now if our president runs away from money , how can nigeria make money?

It seems you are paid to post nonsense on nairaland daily?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by weyab: 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
momentarylapse:

It seems you are paid to post nonsense on nairaland daily?
if i slap u it wil affect ur pple

1 Like

Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
weyab:
This morning at odenigbo radio station chris ngige uttered and i quote..." buhari hate Money, he dosent love to see money.. He runs whenever he sees money cos you know money is the root of all evil.."

Maybe you could have backed this up with an audio clip from the interview.

Of course you know people will say anything to be in the good books of their boss.

Let's assume he was only joking...
Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by agbangam: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
See as dem don change a simple statement dat meant dat PMB doesn't support anything dat may lead to looting or stealing. Ndi IPOB, una terrible oo.
Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by Kingsley10000: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
our people don't know how to play politics...this ngige u're condemning would have been a senate president if we returned him to the senate.......and just so u know BUHARI HATES CORRUPTION OR STEALING,HE IS A MAN OF INTEGRITY
Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by comrChris(m): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Just when l think l have heard it all..

APC!well let me comment my reserve till 2019

Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by Jabioro: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wrong apply.. maybe that's not exactly what he meant..
Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by weyab: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
alignacademy:

Maybe you could have backed this up with an audio clip from the interview.

Of course you know people will say anything to be in the good books of their boss.

Let's assume he was only joking...
well it wasnt a joke. I knw ngige to the feet. Ngige i knw is tired of dis gov, couldnt defend d gov thus mis yarn
Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by weyab: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
agbangam:
See as dem don change a simple statement dat meant dat PMB doesn't support anything dat may lead to looting or stealing. Ndi IPOB, una terrible oo.
grin Interpreter
Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by weyab: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Kingsley10000:
our people don't know how to play politics...this ngige u're condemning would have been a senate president if we returned him to the senate.......and just so u know BUHARI HATES CORRUPTION OR STEALING,HE IS A MAN OF INTEGRITY
politics of pocket
Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
weyab:
well it wasnt a joke. I knw ngige to the feet.

You know him "to the feet"?

Guy, calm down.

As our elders say, whatever is hot will eventually cool down...
Re: Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works by weyab: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
alignacademy:

You know him "to the feet"?

Guy, calm down.

As our elders say, whatever is hot will eventually cool down...
ok bro

(1) (Reply)

FAKE Buhari Hospital Pictures Go Viral Online : Aisha Buhari Explains [video] / List Of Helplines You Can Call If You’re In An Emergency / A Nigerian Man As A President Of Gabon – Is This True? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.