Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS (43869 Views)

Lagos #EndSARS Panel Awards N10m To Kolade Johnson’s Family / Shehu Sani, Reno Omokri React As F-SARS Killed Kolade Johnson / Sanwo-olu Reacts To The Death Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by Naijaalive(m): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to the death of Kolade Johnson.

Deepest Condolences to the family and friends of Kolade Johnson, victim of the March 31 fatal shooting in Lagos. @PoliceNG have assured that the Team suspected of involvement in the shooting have been apprehended & are undergoing disciplinary procedure. Updates will be provided.

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/Buhari-Reacts-Over-The-Death-Of-Kolade-Johnson-Killed-By-F-SARS.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by Naijaalive(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by amaniro: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
Na now baba dey wake?

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by gaby(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
I know say baba sabi write o...but if na him write this thing ehn....

I know no wetin to write sef..

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by mrsage(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Okay o
Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by LuciferYaweh: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Tueh!
Tueh!!

Kwwwuorrrrrghh
Tueh!!!

*spits angry

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by chriskosherbal(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Okay
Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mtcheww

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by OjoMadiba: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Big Big talk, No Action

21 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by Lloydthesaint: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
I have iPhone 6s+ for sale o 16 gig

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by dollytino4real(f): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
it ends here on the news

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by Gucciboss: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Tueh!
Tueh!!

Kwwwuorrrrrghh
Tueh!!!

*spits angry

LOL.. U don mad ni oo grin

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by hargbolahan01: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
but they say buhari twitter account is @MBuhari why different name
and if he truly hears he should make that justice prevail

and osinbajo will overhaul SARS as he did last year when buhari travels....let's just wait until buhari travels again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
The fact that students keep failing doesn't mean schools should be abolished.

SARS needs to be sanitized not abolished.

It's a pity that family had to lose a son and father to overzealous trigger happy miscreants in the name of SARS

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by coscj(m): 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=Lucid1 post=77185121]The fact that students keep failing doesn't mean schools should be abolished.

SARS needs to be sanitized not abolished.

Very Weak Analogy!

39 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by RemiTinubu(f): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Buhari sabi twitter?

a terrorist can only terrorize
useless criminal terrorist
kunu sipping monkey vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
hopeless old hag nonentity scumbag
i hate anything Buhari with all my soul spirit and body
Tueh!

16 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
Fucck the Police.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by Wisfem: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Securities Agents in this country are the terrorists. Destroying the country. This is very bad.

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by bishopkay: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
Men una dey vex here oo grin angry grin

See comments!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by Emilokoiyawon: 12:43am On Apr 02, 2019
Good one from the presidency. He should also react to victims of farmers and herdsmen clashes.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by IjebuWarrior: 3:21am On Apr 02, 2019
I wonder if it took this long for him to react when Yusuff had an accident... angry

9 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by FastShipping: 3:23am On Apr 02, 2019
Foolish president with blocked ears pretending to care.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by johnmartus(m): 3:45am On Apr 02, 2019
I'm not disappointed with the comments I'm reading here.those guys from eat lacking home training.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by lonlytroy(m): 4:49am On Apr 02, 2019
Me i am tire of this country, wetin we even do God sef?
Imagine wetin President dey talk, the culprits has been apprehended so what about the Next victim SAR will murder?

9 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by Tomide007: 5:08am On Apr 02, 2019
Buhari responds or buhari's twitter handler responds. And that one called atiku. If it was campaign season like that he would av been the first to visit the family.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by Amuocha: 5:14am On Apr 02, 2019
Fake condolences

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by rex444(m): 6:06am On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Tueh!
Tueh!!

Kwwwuorrrrrghh
Tueh!!!

*spits angry
nna you dey vecks ooooo

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS by Passionate888: 6:14am On Apr 02, 2019
No be buhari react o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death / Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) / Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.