Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

My Fiancee Would Not Control Me: Niniola Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Fiancee Would Not Control Me: Niniola Says (526 Views)

My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO / Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma Beats Coronavirus, Tests Negative Twice / Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Would Not Control Me: Niniola Says by Lancer1(m): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2017
Nigerian singer, Niniola, born Niniola Apata who dropped several hits for her fans in the past year has opened up on her relationship status and something she does not joke around with.

The ‘Akara Oyibo’, ‘Maradona’ crooner revealed that she is in a relationship, adding that her man is not allowed to do some things.

Chief of what the singer’s partner is not allowed to do is make her choose between her relationship and music career.

Speaking during a chat with Saturday Beats, she said: “I am currently in a relationship but my partner dares not tell me to choose between him and my career because he knows he would lose out

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards | See Full List / Banky W Releases Love Song Titled Heavens Song For His Bride To Be,adesuwa Etomi / Iyanya Can't Give Correct Meaning Of M.sc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.