Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

A Young Comedian Beaten Black And Blue By Nigerian Police For No Reason! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Young Comedian Beaten Black And Blue By Nigerian Police For No Reason! (576 Views)

How I Was Arrested By SARS In Owerri Yesterday For No Reason / Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) / Aiye And Blue Mate Confraternity Members Arrested During Robbery Operation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Comedian Beaten Black And Blue By Nigerian Police For No Reason! by Infotips: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
A young man by the name, Ogwo Michael C. narrating what he suffered in hands of those who were supposed to safeguard the lives and properties of the citizens of this country. Tomorrow now they would say, police’s your friend; how can they be your friend when failed to do needful and what's expected of them.

Here's what he said narrating the ordeal on his facebook profile:
My people, yesterday was terrible. Just because I stopped in front of a man's house to greet a friend of mine his mobile security men gave me a serious beating, I was slapped and my phone was collected from my hand then smashed on the ground.

The convoy belongs to Prof. Bart Nnaji, Former Minister for Power. My eyes are still in pains as I type this.

My offense was that I parked in front of his apartment. Personally I don't know him and I never knew it was his house I only did a brief stop as I saw a friend and the next thing I heard was a hard hit on the car when I asked the young man why he did that, mobile police men rushed and started beating me and they even threatened to shoot me.

If every Nigerian starts having convoy because they can afford it, what happens to the man struggling in the street?? I personally told them I will fight with what I have, GOD NO DEY SLEEP!

Below are some of the pictures depicting his swollen face and bruises he sustained when he was beaten mercilessly by the Nigerian Police:

http://www.gist365.com/2017/04/a-young-comedian-beaten-black-and-blue.html

Re: A Young Comedian Beaten Black And Blue By Nigerian Police For No Reason! by serverconnect(m): 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Police brutalisation is something the IGP will call his boys in order. We may not know the next victims.

2 Likes

Re: A Young Comedian Beaten Black And Blue By Nigerian Police For No Reason! by mira4u: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
shocked
Re: A Young Comedian Beaten Black And Blue By Nigerian Police For No Reason! by decatalyst(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
Yes, the man is black but I never see the blue part of him!

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets Humiliated For Slapping A Lady Wearing A Biafran cap (watch) / 6-months Old Baby Raped By Mother's Friend In Kano, Hires 10 Lawyers / Father, Son Take Turns To Rape 12-yr-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.